Will Trump's Corona Virus Plan work?

leomoon

I thought the Sun in this case is the plan itself, Ruler of the 1st.
The Sun is conjunct widely the Moon (action of the chart and co-ruler) in the 8th house which may be the house we most associate with diseases and the house of controlling others.

The Sun and Moon square the North Node in the house of the masses as does Chiron (the wound of this nation, imo )

I noted the ruler of the 7th is found in the 6th, the house of health issues conjunct Mars at almost 26°Capricorn - trine Venus (the Corona Virus?) at the MC.

I'm anxious to hear of others opinions about their own methods being used on this chart - :kissing:

CapAquaPis

Trump said earlier the pandemic will end in July and August, according to China's experiences, historic epidemiology and the seasons in this northern hemisphere. The US will have over 100,000 cases as the pandemic is projected to peak next month. All Trump cares about is his reelection changes going further down, his below 40% approval ratings and only concerned about the stock market. Along with communist China, Trump is responsible for the covid19 pandemic in this country. And be in mind this is a total 18 month cycle for both North America and the world to be dealing with covid19 in waves.

leomoon

Today's various headlines say that N.C. NY & Hawaii, as well as other states, are asking the Feds for more morgues...
Its terrible and they are expecting it to get worse, so I thought the Horary might give us a clue.

Perhaps by a miracle, it will vanish one day? :innocent: I doubt it, but I"m trying to be neutral too.

A FB astrologer posted this - The Sun is at 05 Aries cj. Chiron (when signed) she said....I don't know why it doesn't show up.....but it's the ruler of the 10th house:

The pain & suffering of the country should also show up here and perhaps augments the Horary for us: