Grandchildren concerns

leomoon

Hello: I wonder if you can help me figure out a few things as I'm rather new all in all to Horary dabbling in and out for years now.

I wrote a book about my deceased child (she was my youngest of 3) and I use the 5th house for all my children although I know the turned chart has her in the 9th which is also possible.

Their Sun sign is Aries their ASC is Gemini.

We are estranged because of their father's wishes. He remarried and doesn't want maternal grandparents in their lives, especially so because this book I wrote reveals her last 18 months on this earth.

She died when they were 4 yrs old in 2008, hence, they will now be 16 at the end of March 2020.

I see that when checking my book sales for February (this month), a few people read her biography on Feb. 12th or thereabouts. Was it them? I'm reasonably sure it was but I'm not that proficient on Horary.

Thanks for anything you can add or see.

I take that I am represented by Venus (ASC) in the 12th house and far from the waning Moon which accompanies the other Light, the Sun in the 10th house although in a different sign. I take the Sun to be their authoritarian figure in this case, the father. Venus in Aries in the 12th is sextile the waning Moon albeit separated by 05degrees. Mercury is rx in the house of hopes & dreams, and I do use the outers (cj. Neptune i.e. exposing his secrets of those last 18 months of his first wife's life, mother of the children) in the manner of Barbra Waters "Horary Astr. & the Judgement of Events"

Mercury may also represent the children as 5th house ruler, or if I count 5 houses away, (which I usually do for the twins), then Saturn rules them in the 9th and in her own sign.

For the straight forward question:
"Was it the twins that read this book on Feb. 12th?" Do I take the Sun & Moon in the upper horizon to be saying YES? I'm rather certain they did but need help. Can you see if it will end well? :crying:

Which house would show the maternal grandparents? Some say 11th and some say the 9th? Confusing.

Last edited:

waybread

I recommend you delete your grandchildren's names and your location, out of privacy considerations.

I assume your book/biography is available on line.

I think the relevant house for your grandchildren is the radix 9th, as the 5th house from the 5th (the children of your child.) It is ruled by Saturn. Jupiter is a co-significator.

Then your book might be a 3rd house matter (you are the first house, it's your communication.) It might be a 9th house matter, which rules publications.

But here we get into difficulties. Your third house is ruled by the moon, which also indicates your emotional stake in the matter. The 9th house of publications is also the turned house for your grandchildren. This makes it hard to sort out the answers.

Possibly your question is really more about whether, through posting your daughter's biography, you managed to make contact with your grandchildren. Then Venus is your significator.

The moon and Saturn are not in communication. Venus is in detriment and applies to a square with Jupiter in detriment.

I would read this as either they did not read the biography (moon/Saturn disconnect) or that, if they did, somehow you did not create the positive outreach you had hoped for.

Obviously I don't know what the biography is like, but just for example, if it were critical of your grandchildren's father, they may have a positive relationship with him.

Let me add that although I don't know who you are personally, I believe I have read other similar posts of yours under different forum names on another site. I can well imagine how heartbreaking it would be to lose a daughter as well as communication with your grandchildren.

I think you're doing the best you can, to be easy to reach if your grandchildren want to contact you.

One other thought that occurs to me, is that if you can afford it, you might set aside some funds for the twins' further education after high school. This wouldn't have to be a big amount to start, as you could pay into it on installments. A lawyer or possibly a banker could tell you how to set up accounts in their names, so that they would know you are doing this, and in such a way that their dad couldn't intercept their mail.

As a mother and grandmother myself, my heart goes out to you.

Last edited:

leomoon

Thanks for your advice . I took it and deleted the asteroid names.

However, I have heard from one of the twins (miraculously), just after the book was read for the first time in many years. The 1st time was when they were eight years old in school and tried to write to me.

Then silence for many years until now.

Now, one of them wrote her own Blog and hooked it to me. She is a poet and writes lovely poetry. Obviously she wanted us to know she is thinking of us. She went "silent" after this, and Mercury is rx which I noted.

I'm hopeful.

As for education? Her father is very wealthy, that presents no problem whatsoever.

However, everything we have of course will be willed to her someday via a 1/3rd half.

Thanks again for the try.

waybread

"The try"? Hmmmm. One thing not to do in a horary question is to withhold pertinent information, especially where the chart itself has some ambiguity.

Has their father actually forbidden them to contact you, or do you think he tried to poison their minds against you? This might account for Saturn-Pluto in the 9th. Your late daughter's husband would be the 7th house from the 5th, or radix 11th house. It is ruled by Jupiter, which gets us back to Jupiter in detriment (ex son-in-law) squaring Venus (you.)

Possibly there's more there. The other thing to keep in mind is that you only get to ask a question once, by any means of divination. As your hope for communication with your grandchildren has been on your mind for some time, it's important to trust the oracle the first time-- unless your circumstances have materially changed or a lot of time has elapsed. You know what is the case and I don't, but it is something to keep in mind with persistent questions.

Last edited:

leomoon

"The try"? Hmmmm. One thing not to do in a horary question is to withhold pertinent information, especially where the chart itself has some ambiguity.

Sorry Waybread, I have no idea what you are referring to?

If you mean that once upon a time when they were 8 years old or so, one of them used a school computer? That had nothing to do with the question at hand.

With Tr. Pluto opposing my Ascendant I try not to argue with people, and like Nancy Pelosi said about Trump the other day, "I pray for him". Ironically she grew up within walking distance of my home and I passed her a few times in church.

I "pray" nothing so damaging ever happens to you or your grandchildren either as has happened to mine and us.

Hope you understand. My post was not meant in any way to be insulting or trying to hide anything from anyone. I've always tried to be totally up front & honest. And I hope others will be as considerate.

Last edited:

waybread

Hopefully someone else with whom you feel some rapport will work on this question further for you.

This is what you wrote, and neither of us referred to whatever contact you might have had some years ago:

I see that when checking my book sales for February (this month), a few people read her biography on Feb. 12th or thereabouts. Was it them? I'm reasonably sure it was but I'm not that proficient on Horary.

leomoon

Hopefully someone else with whom you feel some rapport will work on this question further for you.

This is what you wrote, and neither of us referred to whatever contact you might have had some years ago:

Quote:

Thanks, but I STILL don't "get" what it is you are upset about? What was it I did wrong in your estimation of my post? (other then be upset about this continuing many years problem & suffering we've had to endure)?

I don't "not" feel some rapport with you, as you do work horary elsewhere and I have a certain respect for the art and your knowledge, although we don't always agree. :surprised: I'm totally confused now. Must be that Pluto transit I keep talking about, lol.

Last edited: