Moon in Aquarius, marker of genius

conspiracy theorist

As a Scorpio moon, I have to say I really envy Aquarius-mooners. Not for their intellect, but for the fact that they are way less emotional and that they think more than they feel. I would KILL to have these traits.

What's so great about "thinking" more than "feeling"?

katydid

Interesting! I actually have no idea how my son manages to understand so much at such a young age. It’s as though he’s lived a million lives and has seen it all. He’s also very humanitarian in his approach, but not overly sympathetic. He’s also very very funny. Was your daughter always interested in equity and fairness from a young age? One thing about my son is he was never greedy in the way that I think I probably was as a kid and seems like is common among kids. He’s always been principled, it’s unusual.

YES, she has been all about fairness and activism, starting at a very young age. She has been a vegetarian, by her own choice and decision, since she was about 8 yrs old. And that happened as she became aware of farms and food processing etc etc.

She is now a very devoted vegan, and does not use leather products , etc.

She does not get in other peoples faces about it. She just does her own thing and lives by her personal principles. She has a lot of integrity.

And she is very ambitious, creatively. She has a successful career in music and the arts, and is very talented. But like your son, she is not 'greedy' or entitled. Which is unusual, in some ways. :whistling:

And I understand what you mean, about 'living a million lives.' In many ways, she seems like a very old soul.

Last edited: