Is he ready for a reunion?

Angels

in ur bf's chart his 12th house falls over libra :D still his 2nd house finance over oz :D

ur 5th house over oz also ur work house...chances in future u may go oz and be there for sometime till u get ur kids all that then again u will move back to C and settle down in C again

Angels

because i am worried abt my bf i couldnt concentrate...

all i can say is these two countires will play a main role in ur lives Oz and C

RA1

in ur bf's chart his 12th house falls over libra :D still his 2nd house finance over oz :D

ur 5th house over oz also ur work house...chances in future u may go oz and be there for sometime till u get ur kids all that then again u will move back to C and settle down in C again

Well the chances are almost zero but still i will deffinatly let you know if that happens..:happy:

Angels

Thats impossible because our families are here..we are here permanently

lol i just read this now...hmm..who knows...things change u know ;)

when i was a child i was abt to get settled in germany cos my dad was in germany when i was a baby and later again at my childhood my dad was in germany again...at shools and all my headteacher calls me german lady lol :p just to pull my legs lol...

Me and my bro even learnt german lol basics :D beliving that we are gonna get settled in germany (our main lang was totally a diff one and 2nd lang english though)

but then things changeddddddddddddddddd we settled in a country which my parents never tought of settling

RA1

May be thats true..he always says OZ is beautiful place..we deffinatly go there for vacations but long term plan..i couldnt say..Have u checked ur pm?

RA1

Can you predict in which year i will have kids..may be i can try to concentrate on that..if there is any possibility

Angels

Can you predict in which year i will have kids..may be i can try to concentrate on that..if there is any possibility

lol for that i need ur dob and place of birth and city of birth cos i should need to get a transit chart or u do me a favor get ne a natal transit chart on both ur charts then ill see if i can do anything

lol in btw i started to get help predicting my bf's chart lol now i end up doing a prediction for you hehehe...

Angels

u know something funny...i came to this site just like anyother person who wanted to get an answer...but ended up learning astrology...for my bf lol

cos no one seems helping here except a person called jupiter who was so kind to help me with the basics also dr fr also helped me :D

i posted many chart never got a proper answer then in a frustration i started learn it by my self just to find out if me and my bf are ment to be married eachother :inlove:

RA1

lol for that i need ur dob and place of birth and city of birth cos i should need to get a transit chart or u do me a favor get ne a natal transit chart on both ur charts then ill see if i can do anything

lol in btw i started to get help predicting my bf's chart lol now i end up doing a prediction for you hehehe...

I wouldnt bother you, you already did a fabulous job..Tons of thanks to you...:joyful::smile:

RA1

u know something funny...i came to this site just like anyother person who wanted to get an answer...but ended up learning astrology...for my bf lol

cos no one seems helping here except a person called jupiter who was so kind to help me with the basics also dr fr also helped me :D

i posted many chart never got a proper answer then in a frustration i started learn it by my self just to find out if me and my bf are ment to be married eachother :inlove:

I got help but i want to know more..i was asking about my job..so dont know right now..i am trying to learn, but i guess i will get a job earlier than that..:rightful:

Angels

I wouldnt bother you, you already did a fabulous job..Tons of thanks to you...:joyful::smile:

no lol am fine helping u actually none coming forward to help out lol...seems again i have to do my own reading. only reason i ask someone else to help me is cos i feel what if i guess it out than predicting lol

RA1

you shouldnt worry..u predicted everything for me..and you are right..

P.S. I have seen your posts earlier so i know a lot about you..:)