Pluto-Uranus-Saturn T-Square???

meg96

I have been trying to figure out things by myself lately and I have made a lot of progress :smile: But in my chart, I have a Pluto-Uranus-Saturn T-Square and I was wondering if anyone would have any sort of interpretation as to what this would mean?? Sorry if this belongs in Read My Chart!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_megan.74486.13844.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_megan.74486.13844.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 14

JUPITERASC

I have been trying to figure out things by myself lately and I have made a lot of progress :smile: But in my chart, I have a Pluto-Uranus-Saturn T-Square and I was wondering if anyone would have any sort of interpretation as to what this would mean?? Sorry if this belongs in Read My Chart!!
astro.com provides a basic 'cookbook' style interpretation for all aspects if you input your natal chart and click on choices provided in left margin . The interpretations were originally written by Robert Hand specifically for use with computer program software such as astro.com uses :smile:

meg96

astro.com provides a basic 'cookbook' style interpretation for all aspects if you input your natal chart and click on choices provided in left margin . The interpretations were originally written by Robert Hand specifically for use with computer program software such as astro.com uses :smile:

I'm aware of some of the little features they have, but I didn't know there was any for aspects. Do you happen to have the link?? :) Thank you!!

JUPITERASC

I'm aware of some of the little features they have, but I didn't know there was any for aspects. Do you happen to have the link?? :) Thank you!!
The free reports are easy to find on astro.com if you click on 'FREE CHART' then simply choose from the display - Personal Daily Forecast, Travel Forecast, Short Report Forecast, Career and Vocation, Psychological Report, Relationship Report, Love Report and even a Report for your child if you have one yet! And that's not all... there are more to choose from :smile:

ps btw remember to complete your homework assignments ESPECIALLY MATHS