Synastry With Grandmother

Mosnar199420

I read a page in a book that talked about Synastry with family and the first thing I read was that grandchildren often have an affinity with a grandparent and it showed in the synastry chart. I think I have an affinity with my last living grandparent who is my grandmother on my father's side and I've always liked her more even though she honestly the meanest woman I've ever met. She's very conservative, secretive, unemotional, judgmental, and a very private person, she's also very healthy and a health freak. The most important thing to her is money and image but she can be extremely selfless and loves to spend money on people she likes, she rarely speaks to anyone who isn't family and prefers to ignore non family members or curl her upper lip at them and I'm guessing she's always done that because now that she's old, she seems to have a permanent upper lip curl. And when she laughs, it's normally out of contempt for something/someone, I've only heard her genuinely laugh three times in my life. Fortunately she gave me her time of birth.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_61gw_01_04_anonymous_anonymous.19822.6658.gif&res=100&va=&cid=mobile-yzefile6z2X3p-u1400450471

She has the Libra Sun and I have the Aries Sun.

We get along very well until she the subject of me being Trans comes up and I make sure it rarely does. She constantly tells me to grow my hair out and dress like a girl and completely ignores the fact that I'm Trans. And when I'm dating someone, I never tell her, I'm just generally uncomfortable with telling her and it's usually a girl and that doesn't go well, she's a calm person and doesn't comment too much on it but I can tell that she's just dying to say something negative about it. If I do date a boy (normally out of pity) and tell her, she wants to know every single detail about him and she always finds something that she doesn't like about him (Usually has something to do with his finances and past mistakes regarding finances) and tells me he's not good enough. When people speak about her, they never speak well about her. I've heard some people make her out to be cruel and heartless, they say that she was worse when she was a young woman. I enjoy talking to her but if I'm around her too long, I lose my mind completely and get really angry to the point that I just want to punch her. What does our Synastry chart say?

Can you please re-upload the link to the synastry to allow us to analyse.

It seems from your relationship to your grandmother, you will get along very well. She is defintely a pearl, such as being hard on the exterior and defensive (shell) however is very gentle and nice inside the pearl. So when she acts ignorant towards you, don't take it to heart, because she finds it hard to express her feelings; Maybe in her early days something happened that traumatised her and bestowed her a defensive personality.

I know this is quite a bit to get to grips with, but as soon as you reupload the chart we can get a fuller picture. cheers