Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 06-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Anonymous

damian lewis

hi...im new to this forum, and I was wonderin if you guys have any info on celebrities charts?, specially DAMIAN LEWIS. I find this actor very interesting, I like the things he says and the way he thinks, and I already know his planet positions, but nothing about his ascendant....please help me!

Unread 06-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Anonymous

mmm...Ive been trying to find out things about him too.
I know he is aquarius, leo moon, venus in capricorn, sag mars. Thats all I know. Maybe a libra ascendant? Im just guessing..! (but is just that theres something so..clean and neat about him ...reminds me at my uncle, who has a libra ascendant)
Unread 06-12-2005, 10:29 PM
ginger

yeah, I was thinking on a Libra rising...or Virgo?
Anyway, if anybody knows something, please, put me out of my misery here...
Unread 06-13-2005, 08:02 PM
ginger

I just checked this fan group at yahoo, and some of the girls made a Non Birth time chart of Damian, and they say he has a Gemini Ascendant. I dont know if this can be done, cause, if they dont have the exact birth time, I dont understand how can they know... :?:
Unread 06-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Anonymous

yeah, I never really understood that non birth time thing. Anyone can help us here?
Unread 07-01-2005, 05:13 PM
artemis_triste

Libra ascendant is damian

I have to agree with ginger, that Damian is a Libra ascendant. given that he's a Leo moon there are only two possibilities for his acsendant: Libra and Scorpio. I don't think he fits the Scorpio ascendant profile. but he certainly fits the Libra ascendant. cheerio!

Tags
damian, lewis