This is my birthday and I need some help

idk1111

https://imgur.com/pfLKw5B[/URL]Hello, like I said in the title, this is my birthday and I am very unhappy with my life. I have to graduate this year and I need to find a job also. so this year is very important to me. I would love for you guys to take a look at it and tell me about these things and how my life is going to be in this year. Im very interested in astrology but when it comes to my chart I cant really say anything. The inner circle is my natal chart and the outer one is my solar return. Thank you
pfLKw5B

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200921-170818_2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-170818_2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

waybread

So that this isn't some kind of "blind" guessing game, can you say what is your major/ degree program, and what are your career goals?

idk1111

Oh I am studying computer engineering. I need to find a job, at least part time, in like february related to programming. And I will write my thesis at january to june-july and graduate. Sorry for the earlier by the way.

waybread

With your sun and north node of the moon in Virgo in the 8th house, I think you'd do well at research that you construe as a kind of detective work, sleuthing out life's mysteries. This might be some kind of trouble-shooting, but I think you need to feel challenged that you are doing work that is not superficial.