Will I be offered a new job this month?

cloxkinghere

A few weeks ago, I posted on here asking if I'll be offered a new, higher paying job this year. Well, right around that time, I did do interviews and was just recently asked by someone if I would be open to working with them.

I cast this chart asking if I will be offered a new job this month.

1st hosue (me) falls under Capricorn, ruled by Saturn. 10th house, the house of career, falls under Libra, ruled by Venus.

Venus trines Saturn and is applying.

Also wanted to point out that the Moon is in the 2nd house, the house of money. This could mean a positive or also my drive for wanting to be paid the amount I believe I deserve.

Venus and Saturn are both in retrograde, though. When quarantine began, I was furloughed from my job. They expressed that they had every intention of bringing me back on board. There were plans to bring me back. I even had a set date. That was changed due to the quarantine being extended. Again, my job said that they still had plans to bring me back, but they just don't know yet. They told me to standby.

Is Venus and Saturn in retrograde a possibility of me going back to my job...?

Saturn is domicile and in the 1st house. This could be meaning that I'm thinking about myself at the moment. We're in the middle of a pandemic and the future is uncertain so of course I'm going to be worried about work.

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_be_offered_a_new_job_this_month_hr.14115.18856.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_be_offered_a_new_job_this_month_hr.14115.18856.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: