When will I receive the refund?

BlackLioness87

Dear astrologers, I need help with this horary.

Four weeks ago I made an online purchase, the item was supposed to be delivered on June 5th. However that day when I called to the store asking at what time of the day the order was going to arrive, they told me the product was out of stock and that I had to issue a refund. The very same day I went to a nearby store to issue the refund, however customer service there was deplorable. I had to issue the refund by phone and they told me I would get my money back within 14 working days. I called to the store on Tuesday, the due date, and they told me that though I issued the refund on June 5th, the information they need to made the refund was sent to the refunds department later. Nonetheless, they would call me within 72 hours and transfer the money to my bank account. I'm still waiting, it's an important amount of money that I currently need to pay my bills, that's why I'm worried.

Ascendant is on early degrees, does it mean that I have to wait the 72 hours period to end and then cast a chart? :pinched:

I'm Mars in Cancer 4H, Moon in Aries is L4 so they are in mutual reception. They are applying to a square, I wonder if that means I will have some trouble before receiving my money. L2 and L7 is Venus in 3H... I don't know how to read an horary, please help me. I've been experiencing many delays these months, but I hope they come to an end pretty soon.

I would appreciate your help and observations. Thanks in advance.

Se habla español.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_will_i_receive_the_refund_hr.49719.108203.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_receive_the_refund_hr.49719.108203.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 38
  • astro_2gw_when_will_i_receive_the_refund_hr.49767.110103.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_will_i_receive_the_refund_hr.49767.110103.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 23

Chrysalis

When moon squares mars it will come, so 1-2 days time from the chart date. So if you've still not got it today then tomorrow.

BlackLioness87

When moon squares mars it will come, so 1-2 days time from the chart date. So if you've still not got it today then tomorrow.
Those are good news, what I fear the most is the store transferring the money into another person's bank account, not into mine :D

Thank you very much Chrysalis.

BlackLioness87

Just in case I called again to the store and asked why was the refund taking too long. The customer service agent apologize for the delay and told me my issue was going to be prioritized. Forty minutes later, a service executive called me and asked my bank account number, then she told me they were going to deposit the refund if not later that day then the next one. Actually, the deposit was made 24 hours after I received the call from the service executive.

From an astrological perspective, the store made the deposit about 40 hours after I casted the chart. :lol: Moon-Mars orb didn't lie. Thanks a lot!!! :happy:

Cadillac

Just in case I called again to the store and asked why was the refund taking too long. The customer service agent apologize for the delay and told me my issue was going to be prioritized. Forty minutes later, a service executive called me and asked my bank account number, then she told me they were going to deposit the refund if not later that day then the next one. Actually, the deposit was made 24 hours after I received the call from the service executive.

From an astrological perspective, the store made the deposit about 40 hours after I casted the chart. :lol: Moon-Mars orb didn't lie. Thanks a lot!!! :happy:
The ascendant is around 2 degrees and its toi early To tell