need to rectify a chart

egoad320

I'm brand new to this forum, so to anyone taking the time to read this I really appreciate it! :lol: Astrology has always been an interest of mine but I've really been trying to dive in and learn more the past year or two, so needless to say I'm still a newbie with a lot to learn!

I've had the intention of joining a forum like this for a long time so I can connect with people who are more knowledgeable and experienced than myself, but I don't really bother with social media or online socializing in general so it took a little push. The push being a natal chart for a friend I took on mostly out of curiosity on both our parts, but also cause I felt like it would be a fun learning experience for me. It ended up being WAY more complicated than I was expecting, like I said, haven't been at this very long, I should have known better!:tongue: I have a bigger immediate problem at hand here though that I'm reaching out for help with.

I reset my computer a couple months back and didn't back up the files I had saved on this natal chart, which was careless of me but the even DUMBER move I made is I didn't write the birth information down! Don't ask me why or how that even happened like I said....stupid move on my part. I have date and location the issue here is birth time. Unfortunately neither one of us has access to the birth certificate presently. The good news is that I was more than halfway done analyzing the chart, so technically speaking I have all of the information I need written down. Planets, houses, aspects, modalities...all that good stuff. I didn't note down any planetary degrees which I'm HOPING isn't going to **** me at this point. I wasn't focusing on that kind of detail because at my level trying to do this alone and learn as I go it was just a bit much for me. Also as I said this is for a friend and was a casual endeavor. I'm flying blind now though because I have no visual reference to go by and I don't know anywhere near enough to move forward unless I resolve this.

Now here comes the really frustrating part for me. I have been toggling my software the past few days trying to get the chart back up and I am SO close, there are only a couple points that are off. I'm like 99% sure birth time is around 6am, I remember it being around that time and the information on the chart is just so close to what I had written down originally. I'm positive the info I already have is correct...as to whether my amateur analysis will be spot on in the end...well that's another story! haha
I could be wrong about this but I feel like someone more knowledgeable than myself could compare the information and based on the few points that are off figure out an accurate time for this chart. At my level this situation is pretty overwhelming but I want so badly to salvage this and finish the analysis.

If there is ANYONE on this forum who is up to the challenge and is willing to work with me or even just give me some guidance as to how I can go about figuring this out...I would just be so incredibly grateful...I really would. I feel like for someone more experienced than myself this could be do-able. Like I already said, I could be wrong about this and if I am, that's something I need to know for sure. It means a lot to me that I finish this project so I'm gonna try everything I can before I throw in the towel. Obviously I made a really stupid mistake here but I guess that's just another lesson learned the hard way...that's nothing new for me :tongue:

So yeah, with all that being said please reach out to me if your interested in helping or have any kind of valuable insight!