Please Help With Transit Info, Please..I dont want to miss this today. Please.

tsquare

I smell monster transits.....
I'm not good with transits, haven't worked with them much...but i have been looking at my chart all night long. and just realized I have some interesting transits gooing on....I have been feeling a bit off lately...attributed it to merc retro...but I looked at my transits and there is alot of stuff going on...alot of planetary positons that are vital spots for me are being hit from all angles..and for the most part, harmoniously...I wish I would have caught it earlier....could someone post a chart drawing for me of todays transits tied into my natal?? I want to see the aspects from the transiting planets to the natal placements..all in the wheel...does anyone have softwear that can do that?
With Astro I can only see the placements of the transits without it swowing aspects to natal planets..and in trying to get an overall view of the olanetary aspects I am having a hard time.
Like i mentioned I wish I would have caught this earlier, something about this is very signifigant.
This is just a time i need to be alert...not only do I see parts of it in my chart, intuitively I can feel it..I would really appreciate it.

July 22, 1982
Dickinson ND
102W47 46N53
6:52AM

So far just eyeballing things I can see,
well, it's too much to detail, that was why I was wondering if someone could take a look or post it for me so I can
There is alot going on, and possibly coming up, but I really want to catch today, I can look further into what I would ned to do to get a better look of thes3 transits over the next week....or even few weeks i supose..this is really the first time I have given thim serious atention, I have spoted them a few times but was confused with what was going on with simple natal placements, and was having trouble pinpointing a specific atribute to a transit.....I think now is the time i peek into them sime more.

Lately I have had computer troubles, and I'm relly not feeling to great....mars transit square my natal stellum did me bad......I didn't realize it till recently, and decided to take a break from much of what I have going on, but UI cant resist looking at these transits, something tells me it's important, I should ahve an eye out....after all it was not paying atention to the last mars transit that got me into a bit of a mess..so...
could someone take a look??
I'd really apreciate it....I'm not feeling too sharp right now.....and would really like to get an decent idea of what is going on.

I have the idea that whoever is born today is going to be very special as well...mabie it's just the first time i have really looked at what is going on now in the sky....but these aspects look really neat....

Thank you in advance if you have the time,
I very much apreciate it...
Tsquare

tsquare

I suppose this works, I did an event chart for 645 am when I was looking at the transits, and then saved it, and put it in synastry to my natal chart.
Interesting, I nevcer thought of that before....
Here it is.

I many make coments on this later today as they come to me, I'm not sure what to make of it.

Bad thing is I have much to do today..(uhhhhhh!!:()
Why todoay why not yesturday or the day before?(slaps head)
Mabie I'm over excited, it's been a long night...and the sun just came up...I usually don't need alot of sleep especially lately.....I'm wodering if now is a fgood time for a meditatioanl excersize that I put together..ambie after a nap and later on today.....about 12pm, or 1, mabie 2PM....not sure yet.....
I cant tell if I shold duck and hide or do something with this time.....

Tsquare

tsquare

This is the chart of the transits that I thought were intersting..ambie i just need to get some sleep, but the pattern really caught my eye...looks interesting to me.(laugh:eek:)
It's probabl noting...I can get loike this after a long night.
I'll post it for fun though.

Tsquare

smilingsteph

I am not sure as to why you are feeling badly with a mercury retrograde, maybe a mental meltdown vs a physical problem of sorts?
Neptune trine pluto-
Can bring about deep transformation within your spiritual life. Increase the understanding you have for yourself and your soul. A good time to really study astrology, or anything that makes you feel like you are growing on a deeper level of life. Not the time to take things lightly, this transit is long term and will really change you.
Neptune in the 8th house, deepens the need to find yourself on a much more meaningful level. Also could indicate money issues, like misunderstandings regarding money, misuse of your finances by another person. You might have someone close to you that is ill depend on you, maybe your new spirituality can help them?
Neptune ways are going to be the focus for you. Neptune may make things cloudy, such as your judgements, so take time to make a decision. Simplify your life as neptune opp moon can bring about some household issues. GET SOME SLEEP, with all of this spiritual newness coming into your life you want to rest your mind, body and soul.
You may feel like something is coming, monster transits as you might have mentioned, but it is more of a preparation to bring about the deeper person in you. Go with the changes, if you go against the changes and transformations pluto brings into your life you lose the richness life has to offer.
Realize there will be changes you may not understand right now, you may feel more deep, spiritual. Maybe being around other people may be too much for you right now, as you will be turning inward to see what you desire. This is a great time for learning astrology, or something spiritual.
Simplify things around you so that you can take advantage of this transit, and not feel too overwhelmed with the cloudy thinking that neptune can also bring to the table.
Pluto makes contacts to your sun, mercury and a trine to venus, so you are akin to pluto's influence on you already, add neptune into the mix and see what you get.
Good luck!

smilingsteph

I also read you are not feeling too sharp right now, you probably wont for some time, as neptune can make things seem fuzzy, like you are in a hazy cloud. This is totally normal. In order to bring about a newfound spiritual growth in you, the lines of reality (here and now) must be blurry in order to take you to a more spiritual plane of thinking.

EJ53

Banned
Hi Tsquare,

In your progressed chart, the Sun is setting off the (very tightly orbed) natal Minor Grand Trine of Moon/Mars+Pluto/Neptune - and this has also been set off by transitting Neptune since the start of March (until the end of August). So, a significant event is indicated - but you should already be aware of it.

The event itself should be a synthesis of the natal, progressed and transitting planets + signs + houses involved. So, in addition to the natal - progressed sun brings in P12th house and transitting neptune T8th (which should be relatively easy to synthesise with the understanding you will already have of the natal configuration). Basically, creative imagination and is being added to the natal mix.

However, two other significant progressions need also to be taken into account :-

1. Progressed Midheaven is conjunct Progressed + Natal Chiron.
2. Progressed 1st cusp is crossing natal second.

The second of these indicates there is money to be made - but the first one indicates that activates the Chiron wound. (I recall here that you said on another thread that you rejected materialism - not uncommon in those with Chiron in Taurus, apparently.)

EJ:)

Last edited:

tsquare

I'm going to take that nap....
I don't stop when it comes to study...studying can be quite the passion, I accmplied muxh of ground while mars was square my third house stellum....but I put in too much......I do recieve alot with it, but it can be physically taxing...and a bit stupid how much and to what lengths I do go, with my body, and mind,.....but it is what i do....that may have to change.

Transits right now that i am watching...wel lI'm going to sleep, but transits Now, are

Transiting venus conj venus
Traniiting sun conj venus
transiting venus trine mars saturn pluto jupiter
sextile moon
tranisting sun trine mars saturn pluto jupiter
transiting sun sextine moon
transiting merc is sextile the asc
transiting merc is trine saturn
Transiting mars is conj moon
Transiting mars is sextile mars pluto
transiting mars is conj asc
Traniting mars is trine neptune
Transiting Neptune is sextile neptune
Trine mars pluto saturn
Transiting uranus is trine mercury.
Transiting saturn is sextile venus jupiter
Transitin pluto is trine moon, conj neptune(wide), sextile jupiter,
Chiron is trine Mars and Pluto saturn, sextile neptune
Thre may be mre I missed

Hard aspects
transiting uranus square neptune
Transiting chiron is square chiron
Tr4ansiting neptune chiron NN are opposite Moon
Transiting saturn is square Uranus
Transiting Moon is square Moon, ASC
Transiting jupiter is square mars saturn pluto
Transiting sun venus opposite neptune
Traniting pluto opposite venus

I picked a nice day to dig into transits (sarcasm),
think i'll be taking some rest now......lI'll be back on tonight...I just thought that that was quite a few transits to be touching upon the most important aspects of my chart...mainly the mars pluto conj......pluto and mars nearly aspect every single planet in my chart....and I think they do..mabie..i'd have to look again...but that is what i meant by monster transits, I wasn't too woried about anything, or scared, somewhat excited really......I thought mabie someting good was comingup and maybe, but wont be if I don't get some sleep....
I should be back on tonight..I'm glad it's sunday. I want to comment on the reply's below, thank you for replying.:)
I'm just getting into transits, and really, how much one should or shouldn't paty attention too them and how they interatct with your chart, I play around with them some, but not enough to be certain on using them.....it can be quite involved....so many things to look at simutaniously, that one needs a clear head to hold all the aspects in place while getting an idea of what is to be. I need to look into effiecent ways of using transits, Progressions as well...listen to me...can't stop.....I need to tie myself down lately...just want to keep going even if I am tired...I think it's mars conj asc for the most part.....it's been different lately, more energetic, but more extroverted....more constant....like I just want to keep goin and going and going...like the energizer bunny..but I think sometimes you have to tell your energy to shove it, cause it can be hard on the body if you don't.
It could be those jupiter squares from the 6thH as well.....the mind don't want to stop...I mean, I'm in controll of it, it's not racing, it's just that i am getting so much done, makign so much progress, and ahving allthese ideas...but the longer i stay up the more the y get duller, yet i fear sleep cause I am afreaid I will wake up in a totally different state of mind....I don't really like sleep, I have an aversion to it...it bothers me to loose my place of a concept or thought, so even as I sleep I am still awake, working on the idea or the multiple POV's simutaniously, I don't really think vocally so it isn't like it's in my head or anything(laugh)(not much goes on inside my head).. ...ti is more like 50 differnt long term cycles going at once that I keep going knowingly till they recieve their answers, and it takes waht it takes to reach thsoe answers it is like i can alow the body to sleep while i am awake..but I may not be allowing it to sleep deeply enough..

Either way it is time to die a while on the couch...neptune opposite moon is suposed to lead to uncomfterable or odd freams...same as mars conj moon.......I'm tired enough, well see how that goes..:)

Thanks All for the replys,
Tsquare

Last edited: