When will i become a mother?

shamla

Hi All,

I am married for 1.6 years now and didnt get conceived yet.

My details are :

DOB:22-12-1982
time:1.10 AM
and place :Nazareth,tamilnadu

When will i get pregnant and what about my children in my jathakam/horoscope?

Thanks,

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

According to Vedic astrology my observations are as follows:
1. Virgo ascendant and lord Mercury is placed in fourth house, forming good yog. Sun, Venus and Ketu are placed with Mercury, so ascendant lord is afflicted.
2. Progeny house lord is Saturn, placed in the house of family. I believe that you will certainly enjoying Pregnancy.
According to Navmansha chart house of progeny is showing some better opportunities. So, is confirming that you will become a mother.
Now, You are passing through Mahadasha of Saturn, lord of house of progeny, Anterdasha of Venus (lord of house of progeny of Navmansha chart)
Possibilities are good, and will be more strong by the end of 2013.

Angels

Hi All,

I am married for 1.6 years now and didnt get conceived yet.

My details are :

DOB:22-12-1982
time:1.10 AM
and place :Nazareth,tamilnadu

When will i get pregnant and what about my children in my jathakam/horoscope?

Thanks,

Are you sure there is a place called Nazareth in Tamilnadu LOL

Angels

@Angles -yes there is a place in TN

I am hearing it for the 1st time abt this place.

hmmm... I should tell you this when you posting a question related to ur chart you should always specific about the place of birth.

you should give your city of birth & country of birth not state of birth.

most of the ppl wouldnt know whether TN exist lol

Angels

Shamla

I couldnt find ur city of birth in the POB option, normally the POB is needed to find the exact LAT/LONG of the place to be more specific abt the time and sun's placement during the time.

in that case the best option for ur pob is Madurai.

dont worry because the result will be same even if u put ur pob as srilanka or maldeeves.

cos it comes under same time zon which is -5:00 form GMT

so u speak tamil :)

Angels

here is your chart :)

your children lot is libra 27 degree 5 min

I have marked it on pink in your chart...currently uranus is in ur 5th house (house of children) & saturn has moved out of your libra but still in 12th house.

Uranus in the 5th house (House of Creative self-expression, children and romance) means... being free to love and to live life becomes very important to you now; you'll revolt against anything that tries to hold you back; in the midst you'll discover a world where limits are inevitable; it's the middle ground between the hope of having a child and the realisitic consideration of the lifetime of work that entails. As a matter of fact, sudden pregnancies do sometimes occur while Uranus passes through the house of children. So, you might want to warn Just in case, financial impulse boomerangs, so any risk should be well calculated. On the positive side, Uranus stimulates imagination, originality and joie de vivre!

Anyways... I feel you will get concived by this year and will get a baby by the time its 2014 end :)

Because i am leaner i can see things but not sure how to predict using the chart. but i go with my intution most. I have predict some births to my relatives and all came ture non missed. some I did by palm reading and some i did with my intuition. I strongly feel that u will get a child and it will be a girl :) let see...

If you could get me a pic of your palm (clear picture) i need the side on ur palm " place below your little finger up till your heart line" i need picutre of both your hands specifically area below your little finger (side of your palm)

ill give u a sample

http://palmistrymarriage.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/marriage-lines.jpg?w=300

thats a sample forma site.

get me the pic and i will tell you about when you will geet a baby and what baby it will be :)

god bless you

Attachments

• shamla.jpg
    shamla.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

shamla

Thanks for your efforts angels but you have put my dob wrongly hand generated my chart. It's 22 dec 1982

your children lot is libra 27 degree 5 min

I have marked it on pink in your chart...currently uranus is in ur 5th house (house of children) & saturn has moved out of your libra but still in 12th house.

Uranus in the 5th house (House of Creative self-expression, children and romance) means... being free to love and to live life becomes very important to you now; you'll revolt against anything that tries to hold you back; in the midst you'll discover a world where limits are inevitable; it's the middle ground between the hope of having a child and the realisitic consideration of the lifetime of work that entails. As a matter of fact, sudden pregnancies do sometimes occur while Uranus passes through the house of children. So, you might want to warn Just in case, financial impulse boomerangs, so any risk should be well calculated. On the positive side, Uranus stimulates imagination, originality and joie de vivre!

Anyways... I feel you will get concived by this year and will get a baby by the time its 2014 end :)

Because i am leaner i can see things but not sure how to predict using the chart. but i go with my intution most. I have predict some births to my relatives and all came ture non missed. some I did by palm reading and some i did with my intuition. I strongly feel that u will get a child and it will be a girl :) let see...

If you could get me a pic of your palm (clear picture) i need the side on ur palm " place below your little finger up till your heart line" i need picutre of both your hands specifically area below your little finger (side of your palm)

ill give u a sample

http://palmistrymarriage.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/marriage-lines.jpg?w=300

thats a sample forma site.

get me the pic and i will tell you about when you will geet a baby and what baby it will be :)

god bless you[/QUOTE]

Shallu

Hi Angels,
Could you please help me when will I give birth to a healthy child as I had two miscarriages before.
My d.o.b is feb 7,1987
Timings 3:18 pm Indian time.