Will i have to face some humiliation/fights ?

Jai Kishen

Hi All ,
Some situations from the past seemed to have reoccuered and last time it happened around 2-3yrs back caused alot of humiliation and fights within my family . I am worried abt it happening again , hence the chart .

I am not sure which house deals with humiliation , but i am guessing looking at the ascd. , 7th and Mc would be appropriate ?

My Ascd.:
Is sitting in the 8th house (house of bad karma?) and with saturn .

7th house lord :
Sitting with northnode in 5th .

10th House lord :
with ascd. in 8th .
and moon aspecting them .
moon in 10th

Seems to be like a strong yes .

Any views guys ?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_will_we_i_be_humiliated_again__building.66367.46020.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_will_we_i_be_humiliated_again__building.66367.46020.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I would be helpful if you would reframe your question so we can establish the proper houses in the matter.
Is this between you and a particular family memberm so that you can ask about the matter between you and him or her? Just as a general example, you could ask something like, "Will X argue/fight/be unkind towards me as they did 2-3 years ago?"

Jai Kishen

I would be helpful if you would reframe your question so we can establish the proper houses in the matter.
Is this between you and a particular family memberm so that you can ask about the matter between you and him or her? Just as a general example, you could ask something like, "Will X argue/fight/be unkind towards me as they did 2-3 years ago?"
Hi Ilenek ,
Thanks for pointing this out. The fight was with my dad(or my whole family ) and a few other people outside. Due to the fights outside , there were disputes caused even in our family.

P.s : you want me to make another chart with a reframed question. 0346

tsmall

Premium Member
A little more background into what happened last time would be helpful, but a general inquiry about family would be 4th house, and humiliation is always going to be 10th if public in any way (status/reputation) or 12th if it is somehing you feel humiliated by but is otherwise unknown (12 of bad spirit.)