Will Premature Baby Live?

BluEyedGrl105

Horary question about premature baby girl, born at about 30 weeks gestation (6 months).

The baby was born via emergency c-section because her mother was shot by her boyfriend. The mother died from her injuries soon after the procedure.

I forgot, is the ascendant me or the baby? I guess the baby girl is the Venus/Moon in the 6th house (health) - in Gemini means lung problems? Is Jupiter (ascendant ruler) in 8th house good or bad?

Does Sun at 0* Taurus indicate a strong start?

Attachments

• will_lacey_live.14263.2506.jpg
    will_lacey_live.14263.2506.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

andreea

Banned
First of all, I am really sorry to hear that - was the baby s mom ( may she rest in peace) a relative or friend of yours?

Secondly, the querent is you ( asc), the quesited is the baby. If the baby is not related to you, then the baby s significator is L7 ( other).

Thirdly, the baby is Mercury in Taurus H5. The Lord of the baby s turned 8th house is Jupiter in Leo in H8 and co-significator Pluto retrograde. Mercury squares Jupiter and trines Pluto ( transformation). Also, the baby s co-significator the Moon opposite Saturn, in the baby s turned 7th house ( cure).

I really hope I am wrong and my condoleances if you knew her mom.

Last edited:

BluEyedGrl105

Thank you for the thorough reply, I appreciate it :)

No, I did not know the mother (we're not even in the same state), but a friend of mine used to work with her and called me on Sunday very upset. That's how I found out. Then, out of an interest in unusual birth stories, I made a birth chart for the baby based on a news report (the birth time is estimated, but since it states when the ambulance came and that she had an emergency c-section I suspect I can't be very off. Baby either has a late Scorpio Rising or Sag Saturn on the ascendant.) I thought of posting it but it seems a bit morbid - the discussion, not the chart itself.

I asked my friend yesterday how things were going and she says besides "the usual preemie stuff" the baby is doing fine. They've organized a GiveForward page for medical bills.

Back to the horary chart - maybe I'm the ascendant (Sag) asking a question about life or death (Jupiter in 8H)? I agree the square from 8H Jupiter to 5H planets aren't good but perhaps the trine from Pluto is a good thing? I don't like that 6H Venus/Moon oppo Saturn either though...

Last edited:

Marinka

In this case, you do not have any vested interest in the answer or connection with this situation and with that, it is unlikely that the horary will provide any information for you. I approach this from the position that there needs to be a basis for you to be part of this unfortunate circumstance and from where I sit, I don't see any (I could be wrong).

If it was your baby, or a relative's and you might need to care for the infant maybe even if you were somehow involved in the shooting - all of these would make you part of this situation and able to ask questions on how this would evolve further. This is a fine line and comes down to your fate intertwining with the baby's fate -- so, a neighbor for example, would not necessarily meet the same criteria.

andreea

Banned
Wonderful news, BluEyedGrl, baby Lacey deserves to live and I will keep her in my prayers. Thanks for your reply and please keep us updated with her situation.

Hamayon

Any updates on the child?

Jupiter is not baby's L8. Saturn is. While the moon is the natural ruler of babies, and the opposition to Saturn could mean the baby's death, I'm more inclined to stick to natural significators. Jupiter is baby's L7 and L10. The square between Jupiter and Mercury might indicate some difficult contact with a surrogate mother or caretaker. More worrisome to me is the approaching conjunction with Mars, baby's L6. Upcoming illness? But Mars in Taurus is weak, and Venus and Moon both in Gemini show that odds are in baby's favor.