Rectify your chart here

Bradders

Well, as successful as it has been anyway.

Basically, I've been born with a extremely powerful intuitive ability. I've been able to sense things extremely dramatically since I was a very small child. This is going to perhaps sound silly but I have the ability and I believe fairly accurately from several previous trials with some close friends to depict their rising sign and time of birth by hour and minute and I will do this with the communitity now with people whose charts have already been interpretted to be absolutely concise and prove my ability.

I want to atleast attempt to do 8 or so charts as I fear people saying wrong to discredit my ability, but I'd like to true and intuitively interpret the times of charts already done by a previous rectifier.

The idea is, I'm very afraid also of allowing my gift to be out in the open as I'm extremely terrified of becoming socially 'well known' for this ability.

I have meditated tonight and my feelings however point me to show this ability to some astrologers. Once more I will not show my ability that much and cause other rectifiers to lose out on money because I am terrified of allowing myself to become mediafied or just well, known for this. I'm scared of seeing strangers etc.

Atleast, once more my intuition points me to do this tonight. I'd like atleast 8 charts who were already rectified by another rectifier done so to avoid some ample discreditation as I believe extremely strongly in my ability and have proven it many times before, but I'd like to be able obviously to prove it to one and all.

Simply state to 'rectify' your chart on this thread; I will. :) You could otherwise consider it a guessing game.

Phoenix Venus

Re: I want to admit to my spiritual powers

how intriquing! Very unique ability that you claim to have.

I'll offer to have mine rectified. :)

I had someone else rectify it using a program though he's not a member here. I also rectified it myself.

Do you need the date of birth?

Last edited:

MJ82

You can try this out (to rectify) with my chart (in the signature, birth details rubbed out) :whistling: If you need place of birth and birth date, let me know. I'd be very interested in seeing what you come up with.

opiumchild

I would be totally interested in having you rectify my chart, however I'm not sure what information you would need :)

rahu

Banned

i agree with you bradder. you are exceptionally intuitive at the least. Your mercury is conjunct the north node which gives telepathy and psychic abilities, as i mentioned in the thread on “the node and reality" .with venus sextile to mercury/node you have a most charming social affect over others. This gives a loving disposition appreciated by all.
It maybe the sun/Uranus midpoint square Jupiter that gives you this specific ability.this last pattern also gives you your socially disruptive tendencies

rahu

JUPITERASC

Well, as successful as it has been anyway.

Basically, I've been born with a extremely powerful intuitive ability. I've been able to sense things extremely dramatically since I was a very small child. This is going to perhaps sound silly but I have the ability and I believe fairly accurately from several previous trials with some close friends to depict their rising sign and time of birth by hour and minute and I will do this with the communitity now with people whose charts have already been interpretted to be absolutely concise and prove my ability.

I want to atleast attempt to do 8 or so charts as I fear people saying wrong to discredit my ability, but I'd like to true and intuitively interpret the times of charts already done by a previous rectifier.

The idea is, I'm very afraid also of allowing my gift to be out in the open as I'm extremely terrified of becoming socially 'well known' for this ability.

I have meditated tonight and my feelings however point me to show this ability to some astrologers. Once more I will not show my ability that much and cause other rectifiers to lose out on money because I am terrified of allowing myself to become mediafied or just well, known for this. I'm scared of seeing strangers etc.

Atleast, once more my intuition points me to do this tonight. I'd like atleast 8 charts who were already rectified by another rectifier done so to avoid some ample discreditation as I believe extremely strongly in my ability and have proven it many times before, but I'd like to be able obviously to prove it to one and all.

Simply state to 'rectify' your chart on this thread; I will. :) You could otherwise consider it a guessing game.
Guessing is fun
but unreliable :smile:

Any 'guess' requires verification by finding whether the 'guessed' chart matches life events of the individual

For anyone keen to explore the Animodar method of rectification briefly referred to amongst the OP comments there's an interesting discussion entitled "Rectification by Trutine of Hermes/Animodar" at http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=822

A METHOD OF NATAL CHART RECTIFICATION
FOR THOSE WHO ARE MARRIED/HAVE BEEN MARRIED

AND
THEREFORE HAVE AN EVENT CHART FOR THE TIME VOWS WERE EXCHANGED

During a wedding, particularly at the time the vows are spoken,

(a) the Ascendant Ruler and the Ruler of Cusp Seven must connect to the Natal Horizon DESC/ASC axis
because that is what a wedding is, astrologically

(b) On the wedding day - Sun, Moon, Venus and Mars must also connect to the Natal Horizon DESC/ASC axis

Why?

Venus and Mars must connect in order to symbolise the 'Archetypal Lovers'

Sun and Moon must connect in order to symbolise the 'Domestic Couple' – now united and involved in 'house-keeping', child-bearing, child rearing

Some of the ways the ASC/DESC rulers may connect to the Natal Horizon
:

(1) Trine, sextile, square, opposition, conjunction

(2) Any ASC/DESC ruler conjunct the MC is considered to connect to the local horizon via the MC/IC AXIS

(3) I have noticed from my own personal observation, that the Midpoints of the transiting ASC/DESC rulers of the wedding date, frequently connect to the Natal Horizon.

An astrological friend who has since died told me they learned while they were a student decades ago - but they have never asked for payment for the information

I continue to pass the method on freely to others so that anyone may test it for themselves.

If it does not work for you then check out another method – there are plenty, including simply guessing!

RECTIFICATION TIPS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626