Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Magician, I had the strangest dream last night, I even woke and carried on dreaming it in half sleep this morning, but had to go to work in the end. It was about a guy who has such an effect on me, I am clueless. This card suggests the dream may come true, as that was my question. The Magician can make things happen, and the effect is certainly magical!

Leaving:

5 of pentacles

Neptune Rising

I asked about a course, is this the right course for me to pursue... Queen of Wands could be me, studying, the 'fire' of the iniative, study, movement. I take this as a yes. Perhaps I will speak to a lady also who is a fire sign, a teacher who has done the course, who may recommend where I can do this course!

Leaving:

The Devil

Neptune Rising

Lol, Roy.

I asked, if this course is the right course for me to do. In the Thoth deck, 4 of pent is Power. It could be good for my stability and structure in my life.
The beautifully vital Four of Discs is the Universal Archetype of owning One’s own personal energy and Power. Personal Power is the ability to empower Oneself from deep within and hence empower Others, as what shines forth from the Beholder of Truth, manifests as a mirror in the outer surface of consciousness.
http://pyreaus.com/tarot/pyreaus_tarot_minarc_discs_four.htm

Sounds like a process of my Pluto square Pluto transit.
Could also mean that is the right course for me to do at this time.

Leaving:
2 of swords

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I asked if my son will finish his assignments on time for the school semester ending June 1st.

The 2 of swords.... yeah, I will threaten him :whistling:

And I leave the four of cups

akp124

i asked what should I do to keep losing weight...hmmmm

I leave

six of pentacles
ix of Pentacles (Success): A time of prosperity and profit. Success and generosity in material things. Power and influence turned to noble pursuits. Philanthropy, and the balancing of physical and spiritual life. May suggest gifts or aid to one in need.

mizz

I asked if a change for better will soon come my way and this is looking promising.

I'm leaving Wheel of Fortune for change of events for better for whoever comes next

DiDi

Mizz

I'm leaving Wheel of Fortune for change of events for better for whoever comes next

and that is exactly what I asked lol

I leave the 2 of pentacles

for the person who can juggle several things at once a balance is needed.

mizz

I asked if he will give us another chance

Two of Pentacles shows there is a need to bring some balance before he can. It makes sense. I go back and forth a lot so guess this time he will decide rather not impulsively.

I leave Death card... end the relationships which no longer serve you good and start fresh. De clutter your lives.

DiDi

Ive got a long way to go but Im keeping thoughs I can make a difference in my life if i have strenght and not be lazy... My question was Am i on the right frame of mind to take this step by step...... The star is perfect for my hopes and dreams to materialise.

I leave the 7 of cups

akp124

I asked what a certain person was doing coming back into my life. (Not that they were really in my life before...just a high school acquaintance I never really talked to then or even after we graduated. But now, we do talk.) does that mean I have a choice in what i want them to be in my life?

I leave Death

Death: A major change or transformation, possibly traumatic and unexpected. Freedom from the shackles of the past. A new beginning. Death coupled with rebirth, usually related to consciousness and lifestyle.

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
I asked a question about travelling this year...I will take the Death card. I feel that is totally relevant to where I am right now. Transformation.

I will leave the Knight of Pentacles...

DiDi

asking what to do to get some attention around here
knight of pents is a practicle step and to create opportunities myself also to go to different places.

I leave the Temperance card

akp124

I will take that card.

I leave Nine of Swords, reversed.

Nine of Swords (Cruelty), when reversed: Mental anguish or ill health endured and overcome. Refusal to be dragged down by the dishonor of others. Attempting to avert a shameful or regrettable act. Faithfulness, patience and unselfishness. May indicate the narrow avoidance of a death or other catastrophic loss.

DiDi

Ill take the card
fits my question of what mental state im in now...
Im not a fan of reversals and there seems to be plenty on here right now so ill take the advice here
Mental anguish or ill health endured and overcome. Refusal to be dragged down by the dishonor of others.

I leave the 5 of swords

this is the best advice from this card i can leave
Conflicts both external and internal, don't escalate conflicts unnecessarily and think before you act.

Last edited:

akp124

I'll take the 5 of swords...
I asked a horary question a couple of days ago about something, and now this card confirms it.

I leave... The Magician, when reversed
Trickery, demagoguery, and artful deceptions. The use of knowledge and skill for selfish gain or destructive purposes. The abuse of technology. Incompetence and uncertainty. A lack of will power. A fatal flaw in a great work.

Neptune Rising

I dont use reversals, so taking the Magician as it is. I asked about a course I feel I may be doing in the next few months. This is a very positive sign. Its a course which will enable me to increase my therapy skills and teaching skills. I am quite looking forward to learning all of this, though its a steep mountain for this mountain goat!

Leaving:

Queen of Cups

akp124

I asked if I would be able to lose the weight I want to soon...

I leave: Eight of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles (Prudence): Dedicating yourself fully to a task. Learning a new craft or skill. Applying painstaking attention to detail. Industriousness and the efficient completion of tasks. Sticking with a project long enough to see it through.

Anachiel

Good card. Thank you.
"Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it only serves to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own." -Henry Ward Beecher

Here is the EMPRESS

Attachments

• Empress_Consort_Haruko.jpg
    Empress_Consort_Haruko.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 27