Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

Actually, as I'm of the opinion that one must account for the Sidereal precession, in natal charts, Trump being past 72 years of age means that a degree should be added to every natal position found on his chart.

Public opinion of the man and his policies should swell during this coming month and I think that it will be well more than enough to give him the lions share of the votes...even the last second undecided voter will, for the most part, give Trump the nod... the Nodes are a much under rated influence astrologically. They North Node, I have come to believe, is what all else in transit deposits into, what all else in motion in the Heavens is contributing to.

As harebrained as you think his policies to be, the mass of American voters will be just as "harebrained" in their rational at the time. ...might be one way of putting it.

Considering whom all has been elected president since Richard Nixon resigned from office, harebrained rationale aptly describes the American voter...imho

Let me quote Jesse Ventura [Yes, the pro wrestler...but He is an intelligent man and made good sense with these words of his form a few years ago] if you all don't mind?

[Quote...[with a bit of added commentary by myself in brackets]

There seems to be a rumor going around that constitutional republics last only roughly for 200 years... and that's just not true but it serves a certain interests' agenda to get everyone believing it.

In time of antiquity, that is to say, B.C. B.C. while Athens did only last a little over 200 years, from 508 B.C. to 322, the Republic of Rome was founded the year before in 509 B.C. and existed almost 500 years until 27 B.C. In India it is said that there were a few such governments such as the ancient Licchavis of the Vajjian Confederacy and the Kurus are both said to have existed about 1200 -1400 years.
In the middle ages up through the Renaissance historians give a total of 21 constitutional republics. 10 of those were around for more than 400 years and as much as 1700 years as the Republic of San Marino founded in 301 A.D. is still alive and well. 3 others lasted from 300 to 400 years. There were 4 that lasted around your 200 year mark from Pskov Republic at 162 to 226 years for the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth ... and 4 that made it from that were around less than 50 years and that includes the Ambrosian Republic 1447 to 1450.
In the early modern period, 1600 to 1800 A.D. there are 13 given of which the United States is one and two others were absorbed into the United States that existed in Florida, making the list at actually 11 in number and of the 10 left only two others lasted of any significant time, those being the Cossack Hetmanate at 115 years and the Lanfang Republic at 107 years the other 8 two are questionable as that of Goust and Catalan leaving 6 of which only that of the Commonwealth of England 1649 to 1660 and of the French Republic 1792 to 1804 lasted more than 4 years.
Since the beginning of the 19th century there have been an additional 51 constitutional republics listed and as those of Calif. Texas and Hawaii are included along with the C.S.A. all four of which just were absorbed int the U.S.A. [Texas is questionable as it was never fully ratified as a State before the Civil War and according to some is an independent nation illegally occupied by the U.S. gov't since 1865.] So cutting the list to 49 of those 49 about 27 are still going strong.
Please, let's all clear our heads of the propaganda that constitutional republics only last 'roughly 200 years' and instead start thinking about what we have to do to correct the course and ensure that it makes it through another 238 years. Dismantle the oligarchy that it has almost completely become, prohibit corporate donations to political campaigns [Why are corporations that have stock owned by foreign investors, if not entirely owned such as Budweiser, allowed to contribute to American political elections... why are they even allowed to lobby? ]
If you only knew how much of the United States is currently owned by foreign interests you might seriously question why we bothered to go to war with some nations the past century as it seems they ended up taking a lot of U.S. territory anyways." [Unquote]

There's the root of the problem, imho... Foreign interference and I ain't talking about the Russians neither...!
It's the selling out...or the selling off... of America that is the problem.

I'd rather see it all be given back to the Native Americans than continue on the path it is presently. A great portion should be, regardless.

Bernie began a program of buying up land in Burlington, Vermont and keeping it in a community trust... foreign ownership of American soil is an outrage. Allowing foreign owned American businesses to contribute to political campaigns is treasonous... and that's exactly what the N.W.O. is all about...putting everything on earth in the control of the wealthiest 2% of the population [actually it's really more like the wealthiest 1.5% but that 2% thing has become a catch phrase]

Rumor has it that once they have it all sewn up that the next step of their agenda is to reduce the worlds population by about 80 to 90%.

Which then puts this whole covid pandemic in an entirely different light...
Sound like something a wild eyed conspiracy nut would go around spouting off?

Yes, I know it does... but think about it anyways. It's no crazier than what Hitler attempted...and nearly got away with.

Take back your America...
I am reminded that Jill Stein paid for a recount of ballots in Michigan to prove fruad on the part of the Republican candidate but when the results of the recount showed far more fraud on the part of the Democrat candidate, Hilary, Jill quickly pulled that funding.

The question I, myself, face is whether the Democrats can improve the present situation...and I don't think so. I initially had some hope when Kamala was announced for the v.p. slot but after reviewing her political past....that was dashed to bits.

Thus I am faced with either voting for Trump, to try to keep the Democrats from taking the office, voting Libertarian again, or just sitting this election out.

I have to figure that I'll end up voting Libertarian again... but I haven't checked out who it is that is running for the Libertarian Party yet... and what a revolting dilemma this has become...
David, I've already posted all for the reasons I am sure that Trump will win this coming election.
As that primarily involves the transiting North Node coming into a conjunction with his own natal North Node I'm left with little doubt that He'll take both the popular and electoral vote this time around.... barring any significant amount of election fraud, that is.

Considering that the Democrats have been shown to use that tactic ever increasingly the past two elections, I've little doubt there will be quite a bit of it widespread across the nation this November>
I'm also of the opinion that mail in ballots is conducive to such fraud.

The President was here, in Sacramento, today and the protesters that showed for His arrival weren't anywhere near as great a number as most would have expected for the great, liberal, State of California.
They were a vehement lot though and failing to get as large a turnout as they apparently hoped they tried provoking the law enforcement that was also present. They apparently also believe that old adage that even bad publicity is good publicity when you want to make the Press.

Trump, however, did further continue to make himself be taken to be very lacking in intelligence by telling the governor that their is no scientific basis to believe that there is global warming.
It was the hottest Summer, ever, on record here in Sacramento. Death Valley hit 130* f one day this Summer, which is the hottest temperature ever recorded anywhere on Earth... EVER...!!!
I can understand where Trump is coming from.
One can be supportive of our men and women in uniform and think them to be "chumps" at the same time. I did exactly that during the Vietnam conflict. Did it again during the "Operation Freedom" campaign...or whatever in the heck that b.s. about searching for w.m.d's was called.

The highest ranking officer in the U.S.M.C. at the time wrote a book about exactly that. It's called "War Is A Racket" by Smedley Butler... a Free Quaker ...whether or not He considered himself to be one, He truly was.

That book is just as relevant today as it was when it was first published in 1935 :wink:

CapAquaPis

Today in the UN General Assembly regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, Trump spoke in the UN HQ engaging in harsh words and criticism against Chinese president Xi Jinping on the screen, Trump continues to blame China for the global spread of the coronavirus and the USA happens to be the hardest hit.

It is also alleged China along with Iran and possibly Ukraine and North Korea aregoing to rig the presidential election results in Biden's favor, then there's reports of Russia along with Belarus, Israel and Saudi Arabia could influence the results in Trump's favor, and Russia was caught in collusion with Trump in 2016 .

WW3 is still a frightening possibility between the two strongest countries both in military and economic terms: the USA which hasn't acted like a superpower vs China soon to become the world's main leader. The ability for China to stop COVID-19 where it originated tells us who's the political weakest link: the USA.

leomoon

trump keeps telling people the crimes he will commit prior to committing them. Last night at a rally he told the fans, that he NEEDS his people on the Supreme Court for the Election because he will not lose or its going to be heard by the SC.

Today on the tarmac he said the same thing (more or less) to the reporters. He MUST put the woman judge he wants on there soon so he can rig the election! Get it? (Gloria Borger CNN)

CapAquaPis

Trump needs to learn from the recent British parliament's decisions to put in a second round of restrictions to curb COVID-19: Close the pubs (or Americans call them bars) to reopen the schools. Actually pubs have limited night time hours in the UK and the "rule of six" which means 6 is the limit of how many people can gather outdoors or inside spaces. Again, many US states except my own CA for some reason are experiencing another spike in new daily cases, it is after Labor day and autumn or fall starts today in the northern hemisphere.

CapAquaPis

156 nations including 38 more in the future are participants of an united global vaccination effort known as the COVAX Project. Only China and the USA are not participating, they already have their own vaccine projects and they don't want to work together when Trump and Jinping are in each other's throats over the issue of how the pandemic spread globally while China has controlled their own case rates. 6 nations without any UN recognition (there are 202 overall) aren't in the project, yet Taiwan not officially UN recognized (in favor of the communist People's Republic of China since the 1970s) are part of the project.

leomoon

=JUPITERASC;1066250]*

Revealed: Bill Clinton’s Intimate Secret Dinner With Ghislaine Maxwell :smile:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/reveale...

Bill Clinton & Ghislaine Maxwell had secret LA dinner in 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phYTpaJJ_I
Why post gossip about someone or other when there is no victim speaking out? The Clintons had at that time a Foundation and everyone mentioned (I believe everyone) at the restaurant, had donated to them.

I see it as simply a social gathering (with Maxwell in attendance), which might have been because they all donated.

The Title of this page is "Random Presidential thoughts" .....and of course the Clintons don't apply.

In the article Trump IS also mentioned a few times.

But of course everyone knows trump palled with Epstein, also with Maxwell but more importantly, there are VICTIMS of trump's one man sexual attacks. THAT would be more apropos then gossip. A known vs a gossip unknown:

TMZ reported Clinton dined with Penn that night but didn't mention any of the other boldfaced names. The gossip site published video footage of Clinton slipping into the back of the restaurant after a Secret Service motorcade parked, and of Penn striding through the entrance, ignoring a stringer’s questions about meeting Bill.
Hours earlier, the men rubbed elbows at the Unite4:Humanity gala at a Sony Pictures Studios lot, where singer Demi Lovato and other celebrities took selfies with the former president. Clinton, who received a “unity recognition award,” was the keynote speaker.
Clinton flew to New York the next morning, but Maxwell stayed in California. Three days after the group dinner with Clinton, Maxwell attended the Vanity Fair Oscar bash in West Hollywood, where a photographer snapped her with Elon Musk (who, in response to Twitter critics, claimed he was photobombed).

leomoon

Beware! Americans are part of this too, some get paid by Russia to denigrate Biden with misinformation.....leading up to the Elections in November:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...steady-drumbeat-of-misinformation/ar-BB199FKu

https://www.wnem.com/news/us_world_...cle_02a91012-e181-5bed-b3f1-99b137f0f6d0.html

CIA Report yesterday:

· Report: Trump’s Favorite Puppet Master Is Behind an Anti-Biden Smear Campaign:
A new report claims Vladimir Putin is directly involved in an effort to grease the wheels for Trump.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...adimir-putin-behind-anti-biden-smear-campaign

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...interference-biden-cia-fbi-trump-b534364.html

CIA found Russia president Vladimir Putin ‘probably directing’ campaign against Biden, claims report

It comes after Donald Trump criticised the director of the FBI for not including in testimony to Congress Chinese and Iranian attempts to influence the election against the president

JUPITERASC

4bi7yi.jpg

leomoon

So will Trump's dirty tricks bag unleash this story (I'm sure he will); about the Vice President's son Hunter at the Debates scheduled for 3 of them. The 1st Debate to be next Tuesday, the 29th of September:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/02/business/media/trump-biden-debate-moderators.html

And will Biden retort with questions about trump's sons including Eric who is hiding information regarding tax evasion for the trump resorts and properties ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/02/business/media/trump-biden-debate-moderators.html

NEITHER one of them is running for potus. (Eric nor Hunter) They are simply sleazy adult kids.

https://www.courthousenews.com/new-york-ag-letitia-james-sues-the-trump-organization/

Adam Klasfeld

@KlasfeldReports
2h
BREAKING: Eric Trump CANNOT delay his deposition by @NewYorkStateAG
until after election. "This court finds [Eric Trump's] application unpersuasive," Justice Engoran says, noting his is "not bound by the timelines of the election."

NY AG James

@NewYorkStateAG
1h
#BREAKING: A judge just ruled that Eric Trump can no longer delay an interview under oath with my office as part of our ongoing investigation into financial dealings of the Trump Organization. Eric Trump must interview with my office by October 7th, 2020.

Perhaps the adult children should be debating their positions instead?

Eric, Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr. vs Hunter Biden and the alleged crimes of each. .:rightful::bandit:

JUPITERASC

'

Joe Biden has been swimming in the swamp for 47 years & NOW he claims he cares about the American people.:crying::tongue::a

The Biden family’s propensity for engaging in money-making ventures that — gee whiz, just somehow seem to constantly overlap with Biden’s political career — make him the most corrupt swamp creature in decades. Whether it’s Biden’s son, Hunter, being hired as a lobbyist for a Delaware credit card company whose favored legislation Biden was voting for; Biden’s brother mysteriously getting hired by a mid-size construction firm shortly before it received a $1.5 billion government contract; or Hunter, again, joining the board of a corruption-tainted Ukrainian gas producer while Biden spearheaded US policy on Ukraine.

Biden's Ukraine dealings example of 'swamp' corruption Trump was elected to stop
This was Quid Pro Quo Joe exploiting his position to keep his son in the cash.

Hunter Biden scored a lucrative position on the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company. Hunter had zero experience in the energy industry. Zero experience in the oil and gas sector. Zero experience with the country of Ukraine. And yet according to reports, Burisma started paying Hunter up to $50,000 a month for his non-expertise.:wink::tongue::unsure:

Hunter’s business partner, Devon Archer, was also named to the board. According to one report, Burisma paid a total of $3.4 million to a Biden-Archer firm over eighteen months.

The fake news media are devoted to not covering the Biden family’s financial … shenanigans.

James Biden had about as much background in construction management as Hunter Biden did in Ukrainian natural-gas developments. But he had a brother in the White House, and that counts for something. The stinking rotten stench of corruption starts with Joe Biden & moves down the family line.

Schweizer finds similar situations or criminal activity & corruption involving no fewer than five members of the Biden family: James and Frank, his brothers; Hunter, his son; Howard, his son-in-law, and Valerie, his sister. None has been charged with any crime. None is likely to be charged with any crime.

:crying:

President Trump draining the swamp, one creature at a time
. :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Four more years to get rid of the biggest swamp creatures when Trump is re-elected & it's bye bye to Biden..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: