I’m confusedd! Help?

PatriciaGxoxo

I have always been very confused about these two aspects in my chart. I have Mars conjuct Jupiter and Mars square Neptune? I heard that Mars conjuct Jupiter is a great aspect to have some astrologers even say it’s the best aspect to have, then I hear Mars-Neptune is a bad aspect to have. My Mars is in detriment in Taurus by the way. Can someone help and atleast give me the run down of effects it would have on me.

Lin

If you have Mars conj Jupiter you also have Jupiter square Neptune. Because conjunctions are read together. So you have Jupiter/Mars square Neptune.

HOwever: you did not post your chart. So we have NO way of knowing where these planets reside, what other aspects are in the chart, which houses are ruled by Jupiter, Mars and Neptune, and which signs they are IN!!

PLease....for a practical, useful reply, post your chart with current transits.

LIN :wink:

PatriciaGxoxo

I have just been worrying about these two aspects in my chart cause i really want to be successful in life, but watching Mar square Neptune videos make me very scared of my future. I heard it makes you really tired and weakens your Mars. I already have Mars in detriment so I've always been kind of sad about that. Then i have mars conjuct jupiter so I would think these two contradict eachother.

PatriciaGxoxo

Okay I actually saved it to my computer and attatched it on here, the other options weren't working for me.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_patricia_galliday_2020812.8263.28945.jpg
    astro_24gw_patricia_galliday_2020812.8263.28945.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 31

Lin

Throughout your life you will have times when your judgement will be in question. You could be making decisions impulsively and/or emotionally.

YOu do better (with decisions) if they don't involved emotions.

And then there will be times when your judgment is good. Or even intuitive.

But the best way to be sure you are making decisions at a good time is to post your chart with the current transits WHEN you have to make a good decision! Then we can let you know if your judgement is compromised or sound.

If there is something right now you have to make a big decision about let us know (and what your choices are if you don't mind sharing that info) and you'll get feedback about how sound your judgement is right now.

Remember: sometimes your judgement will be pretty good about many things but not so much about romantic or ''feelings'' issues.

This is confirmed by the fact that Neptune and Uranus, the two most unpredictable planets (and heavy ones) tenant your 7th and 8th houses respectively. So you need more information when you are about to embark on a ''relationship'' and not just your feelings or impulses. You may be deceived.
LIN

Last edited:

PatriciaGxoxo

Yes Lin, I’m just very confused about my career choices in my life right now. I was once in college up untill my sophomore year being it was very hard for me to focus in school, probably being my mercury in pisces in the 9th badly aspected. I recently wanted to go to college to be a Physical therapist but it’s just very hard for me to really apply and focus on my schoolwork. I’m always trying to work and get money. I’ve kind of been back and forth with being a teacher as well or owning my own business but don’t know where to start. I’ve had an astrologer read my chart and give me great ideas but Its all still kind of a blur and I’m just over the place, yes I’m still young but I don’t want to waste my time and boom 10 years go past and I’m still lost. Right now I am currently a aide for the disabled and a jewelry retail worker. As for love you are absolutely right I’m always deceived and yeah my love life is horrible so I don’t really try to connect with anyone too be honest. They’re all just stupid so I usually just focus on work and I’m into astrology and that’s about it.