Tough aspects to my MC

Lanni

Hey there!

I could use a little help interpreting my MC. I have been struggling with finding my vocation and career for a long time now. I also have been unemployed since last october and in current times it seems quite tough finding something.
In my past i have been quite rebellious. I have had one long lasting career of 9 years and in the long run i have been fired two times. I do know i have a very rebellious and restless nature. I need my independence(as Uranus and Neptune in the 6th show) yet i am struggling with pinpointing and focusing on one thing and i constantly find my mind scattered (MC in Aries, ruler of 11th in tough aspect to 8th and 5th.
I consider my best features to be oratory skills, analytical mind and endless creativity. It makes me concerned to see on astro seek my MC square NN especially, since it translates to me as something what forces one to "settle with what you have" in a sense. Yet on astrodienst these squares don't show. Maybe the orbs are too wide..?
I always feel like my true creative hobbies and passions are restricted and i just can't get my own voice out and it makes me feel really held back. With the challenges in my life i sometimes feel like i haved lived many lifetimes already and i would just love the carousel to calm down. In the past 3 years i have switched careers and tried so many different odd jobs just to survive it has worn me out, not to mention moving houses 10 times(that is a real number). Besides all that turbulence i did start long distance studies in the field of Andragogy in uni last fall.
One astrologer said to me once that the best way to work out the squares is to literally choose a workfield what is connected to the squares. I have worked in sales and marketing yet i must admit i hate the corporate world and i would love to find a calling which would incorporate helping people- some sort of therapy, coaching etc. I need to incorporate my soul and spirituality with it, otherwise i will feel truly dead inside. I have been into astrology since 11 yrs old and i am now 27 getting close to my reverse nodal return in august. In times of crisis i have also moved back to my parents home and i would love to move away as i get the first chance to do that.

I sincerely thank anyone willing to give a look to these charts i have added. Firstly two birth charts, one from astro seek, second from astrodienst(not sure which one would be more accurate), third is transit+progressions.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_anonymous_hp.36411.22802.jpg
    astro_2gw_anonymous_hp.36411.22802.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 18
  • horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-31-8-1992_02-55.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-31-8-1992_02-55.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 17

sworm09

Hey there!

I could use a little help interpreting my MC. I have been struggling with finding my vocation and career for a long time now. I also have been unemployed since last october and in current times it seems quite tough finding something.
In my past i have been quite rebellious. I have had one long lasting career of 9 years and in the long run i have been fired two times. I do know i have a very rebellious and restless nature. I need my independence(as Uranus and Neptune in the 6th show) yet i am struggling with pinpointing and focusing on one thing and i constantly find my mind scattered (MC in Aries, ruler of 11th in tough aspect to 8th and 5th.
I consider my best features to be oratory skills, analytical mind and endless creativity. It makes me concerned to see on astro seek my MC square NN especially, since it translates to me as something what forces one to "settle with what you have" in a sense. Yet on astrodienst these squares don't show. Maybe the orbs are too wide..?
I always feel like my true creative hobbies and passions are restricted and i just can't get my own voice out and it makes me feel really held back. With the challenges in my life i sometimes feel like i haved lived many lifetimes already and i would just love the carousel to calm down. In the past 3 years i have switched careers and tried so many different odd jobs just to survive it has worn me out, not to mention moving houses 10 times(that is a real number). Besides all that turbulence i did start long distance studies in the field of Andragogy in uni last fall.
One astrologer said to me once that the best way to work out the squares is to literally choose a workfield what is connected to the squares. I have worked in sales and marketing yet i must admit i hate the corporate world and i would love to find a calling which would incorporate helping people- some sort of therapy, coaching etc. I need to incorporate my soul and spirituality with it, otherwise i will feel truly dead inside. I have been into astrology since 11 yrs old and i am now 27 getting close to my reverse nodal return in august. In times of crisis i have also moved back to my parents home and i would love to move away as i get the first chance to do that.

I sincerely thank anyone willing to give a look to these charts i have added. Firstly two birth charts, one from astro seek, second from astrodienst(not sure which one would be more accurate), third is transit+progressions.

Your MC is in Aries ruled by Mars in Gemini in a night chart. That right there could indicate jumping from career to career without a clear and distinct goal in mind. Since Mars is in Gemini in the 11th sign, I think you'll eventually stick the landing, but you've got a long, winding road ahead of you, full of digressions and breaks from your path.

If I were you I would stay away from the Mercurial professions. Y'know like writing, speaking, analysis and stuff. Mercury is in Leo in the 1st sign being glared at by Saturn in Aquarius in the 7th. This is probably where the "restricted expression" comes from. Since it's Leo it's probably a feeling of not being recognized for the things that you have to say. If you go into a career that requires people to listen to you, you might find yourself discouraged and frustrated.

Venus however is looking pretty sweet. She's in another Mercury ruled sign, Virgo, but she's in her own triplicity, hanging out with Jupiter and the natural significator of recognition, the Sun. Ok so evidently your career is going to be necessarily tied to Mercury and the whole self expression thing, but it seems that creative self expression will get you farther than pure analytical skills.

How do you feel about creative writing or graphic design? Marketing is an interesting choice, but definitely not in an analytical role, but more on the creative side. Perhaps something like advertising.

Lanni

Your MC is in Aries ruled by Mars in Gemini in a night chart. That right there could indicate jumping from career to career without a clear and distinct goal in mind. Since Mars is in Gemini in the 11th sign, I think you'll eventually stick the landing, but you've got a long, winding road ahead of you, full of digressions and breaks from your path.

If I were you I would stay away from the Mercurial professions. Y'know like writing, speaking, analysis and stuff. Mercury is in Leo in the 1st sign being glared at by Saturn in Aquarius in the 7th. This is probably where the "restricted expression" comes from. Since it's Leo it's probably a feeling of not being recognized for the things that you have to say. If you go into a career that requires people to listen to you, you might find yourself discouraged and frustrated.

Venus however is looking pretty sweet. She's in another Mercury ruled sign, Virgo, but she's in her own triplicity, hanging out with Jupiter and the natural significator of recognition, the Sun. Ok so evidently your career is going to be necessarily tied to Mercury and the whole self expression thing, but it seems that creative self expression will get you farther than pure analytical skills.

How do you feel about creative writing or graphic design? Marketing is an interesting choice, but definitely not in an analytical role, but more on the creative side. Perhaps something like advertising.

Thank you!
I have always been very fond of arts, crafts, interior design and i do find i have a good eye. I feel i have a little "Marie Kondo/Queer eye Bobby" in me, like a little interior neat freak/designer.
Marketing i don't find very attractive since i worked in that field and found it not for me and too "businessy and restrictive". Funny thing is i applied there because i hoped it to give me the creative outlet i craved.
I have also thought that creative self expression could be maybe astrology even one day in the future or maybe including something metaphysical(6th house). I do paintings and i have quite my own signature yet i don't see it serving a stable income yet.
Therapeutical field came to my mind since i have always attracted people who need advice or they just see me being a great person to give out advice. They also note me often to have a hypnotic voice.
Also I have studied adult education since last fall and my coursemates have really praised my speech skills. I was a pretty good singer when i was a child yet I used to struggle with my speech more when i was smaller since it used to be very fast and hard to understand(that could maybe indicate a standoff between creative self-expression vs motoric and analytical expression) but in my late teens i started practising my speech a lot. I deliberately started to speak as slow as i could and started to go from mercurial speech to jupiterian in that sense (SN in gemini, NN in sag). I can say i definitely have a "stage persona", i guess i can give thanks for my Leo rising.
Especially in recent years i feel that i can hold a more powerful presence than ever when i feel present and i don't let my mind wander off, i feel like i can truly dissolve the gemini with just narrowing everything down to one and staying calm and focused. I have wondered if my Saturn return could lessen some restrictiveness in public speaking area..Maybe it is also like a guard dog making sure i stay in limits and watch myself? :)
One interesing thing i have found is i have this funny luck. When i have applied to jobs where there is high competition i just know i will get it or i feel like i will get it since it is meant to happen- usually then luck strikes and i get chosen- Mars conjunct Fortune in 11th?

Last edited: