Is he using me to complete his work?

LovelyMissAries

Same guy from work I asked about. Even though I was interested, there was something not quite ticking and I couldn't put my finger on it. It dawned on me today he may have just been flirting this whole time as a means to have me do his work.

For this I'm using L1 / L7

He's in his own sign of Cap, my detriment. I am Moon in Gemini, and Mercury is in Pisces - 6H of coworkers is ruled by Jupiter who is also in Capricorn, so I'm inclined to say yes. ASPECTS however are nil as far as I can see.

I'm disappointed as hell honestly, and I think that's reflected by Pluto opposing the Ascendant exactly... even though I tend to use traditional astro.

http://imgur.com/a/eEQfAaV

Last edited:

ElenaJ

It might be a bit of both business and pleasure.
You as moon are in your 11th of friendship, natural house of Saturn, and in the triplicity of Saturn. This is also his 5th of romance and flirtation.
He Saturn is in the face of moon.
So there is a bit of attraction and flirtatious fun going on.
Your 2nd ruler, sun, is in his money house and receives a trine from moon. So you are also getting a benefit from the contact.
Your 5th of romance is mars, sitting on the cusp of your 6th of work. You are having fun in the workplace.
Remember it's helpful to enter the south node of the moon. Here it's in the 6th of workplace, so a weak point for you, a safe place that you retreat to from habit, where you give way.
He Saturn is exactly sextile Venus, friendly, and Venus rules your 11th.
Not easy to mix the two in the workplace, as is coming out here.

LovelyMissAries

It might be a bit of both business and pleasure.
You as moon are in your 11th of friendship, natural house of Saturn, and in the triplicity of Saturn. This is also his 5th of romance and flirtation.
He Saturn is in the face of moon.
So there is a bit of attraction and flirtatious fun going on.
Your 2nd ruler, sun, is in his money house and receives a trine from moon. So you are also getting a benefit from the contact.
Your 5th of romance is mars, sitting on the cusp of your 6th of work. You are having fun in the workplace.
Remember it's helpful to enter the south node of the moon. Here it's in the 6th of workplace, so a weak point for you, a safe place that you retreat to from habit, where you give way.
He Saturn is exactly sextile Venus, friendly, and Venus rules your 11th.
Not easy to mix the two in the workplace, as is coming out here.

Thank you Elena!

No it isn't, but he honestly mixes more than me. He is ALWAYS coming to my desk to chit chat whereas I do try to work. I decided I just won't do his work excessively after this one time. Also, yes it's hard because I'm very conscious that other coworkers are noticing how much attention he pays me, whereas he just doesn't seem to compute that.

Why is it helpful to enter the south node of the moon? From the way you described it, it doesn't sound helpful. I'll google more in the mean time. :)

Last edited: