should I leave my curent job?

hyphen

Banned
Hello folks! I currently work as a seller in a multiselling company. My work is really tiring and the salary really low. Its also quite away from my house but the work enviroment is good. I have a job offer to start work in a small jewelry store inside a hotel.. the salary is higher and its near my house. I heard that last year people working then had problems with the employer because he didn't pay the salary on time... I dont know what to do.. Nontheless, I decided to leave my current job and search or something better but I don't know what to do with the new job opportunity! here is the chart!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_hh.25097.23774.jpg
    astro_2gw_hh.25097.23774.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 24

Sunrise

Hello folks! I currently work as a seller in a multiselling company. My work is really tiring and the salary really low. Its also quite away from my house but the work enviroment is good. I have a job offer to start work in a small jewelry store inside a hotel.. the salary is higher and its near my house. I heard that last year people working then had problems with the employer because he didn't pay the salary on time... I dont know what to do.. Nontheless, I decided to leave my current job and search or something better but I don't know what to do with the new job opportunity! here is the chart!

please to understand better, you still work, you have a job, but you've found a new opportunity and you ask that if it's better to leave your present job and go to somewhere else.

Your question is a bit confused because you write in your title:
should I leave my current job?
and below you wrote that you have already decided and you will leave your job.
Nontheless, I decided to leave my current job and search or something better
I have a job offer to work in a small jewelry store inside a hotel ..

But we should finally see if they get you into this new job you found. Are you sure they will take you ???
thank you

hyphen

Banned
please to understand better, you still work, you have a job, but you've found a new opportunity and you ask that if it's better to leave your present job and go to somewhere else.

Your question is a bit confused because you write in your title:
and below you wrote that you have already decided and you will leave your job.

But we should finally see if they get you into this new job you found. Are you sure they will take you ???
thank you
you are right, its complicated.. well my question is if I should go to the new job.. they contacted me and said they will hire me this week..