Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

I'm supposed to write books that touch people, I think. My last depressive episode nearly killed the writer in me. It was the first time in my life that I had no interest in any creative pursuit for months on end. I'm finally getting back to normal, but I now I have to relearn good habits. For a while, it was all about surviving my mind for another day, for another hour.

What House is your Moon in?

Witchyone

Haha this pic made me laugh! I don't actually agree with the whole Scorpio, manipulation/testing process, which I see in some Sun placements. It dilutes trust, hence the sign isn't known for building relationships or relationship skills. I think my 'picky' thing may be more Saturn based, it may even be my chart ruler, as its determined by what's most powerful. (I am still trying to figure out if my Saturn counts as stationary direct). Saturn is about quality and value and not wasting things.

:ninja:

Scorpios build extremely deep relationships in my experience but not many of them because they're "picky." I got booted by one for not being a good enough friend one time. Ouch.

david starling

Scorpios build extremely deep relationships in my experience but not many of them because they're "picky." I got booted by one for not being a good enough friend one time. Ouch.

There was a Seinfeld episode where a narcissistic guy would tell people he didn't consider friend-worthy enough to "Step-off". :lol:

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Logging off too. Just wanna mention its funny now going back and forth between this thread, and the tarot one in chat...and ppl post so fast. :andy::alien: is the effect on my processing. :tongue:

Chrysalis

What astrologically makes someone so fast at replying ? I am like this all the time, especially on here lol.

My mercury is in leo in the 8th house...i cant see it from this.

But my 3rd house ruler (placidus) is mars in the 9th house of libra :unsure:

Witchyone

What astrologically makes someone so fast at replying ? I am like this all the time, especially on here lol.

My mercury is in leo in the 8th house...i cant see it from this.

But my 3rd house ruler (placidus) is mars in the 9th house of libra :unsure:

Me too. When I'm enjoying a conversation it can get lightening-round fast very quickly. I don't expect everyone else to post back just as fast though. I'm used to the fact that they don't.

Did you say you have Gemini moon? I have Gemini sun and a 3rd house Mars (in Leo). You would think having Saturn conjunct Mercury might slow me down, but it doesn't.

Chrysalis

Me too. When I'm enjoying a conversation it can get lightening-round fast very quickly. I don't expect everyone else to post back just as fast though. I'm used to the fact that they don't.

Did you say you have Gemini moon? I have Gemini sun and a 3rd house Mars (in Leo). You would think having Saturn conjunct Mercury might slow me down, but it doesn't.

Yes i got a gemini moon but its square my sun/saturn conjunction...so idk.

Your 3rd house mars in leo makes perfect sense, if your the same.

Just don't know where mine comes from. My gemini moon is in my 5th house, so not even angular.

Witchyone

I'm still wondering why Moonkat has such a dismal description of Mars in Gemini relating to the tarot arcana. :biggrin:
9 of Swords: Lord of despair and cruelty.

I can't speak for her, but I can give some thoughts on that. The swords are about the mind and the mouth, incisiveness, decision-making, etc. At its worst (9), it's about cruelty in word and thought that weighs a person down. Mars in Gemini could be said to be like that at its worst as well. Mars in Gemini at its best would be more about the easy spread of information, gregariousness, spontaneity and creativity...

When I've been a ***** or when I need to be one, I usually draw the Queen of Swords. I think that typifies a bitchy Gemini woman.

Last edited: