Random Thoughts, strictly Text

SunConjunctUranus

GemwDepth you said :

Ok I need to post a rant and I am going to delete it.

What is going on with a new crop of ppl who thinks Cafeastrology is the be all and end all of astrology? :andy::andy:

We are turning into Lindaland! :tongue::tongue::lol:

(will delete later)

I said :

It's not good to post a rant because it's promote negativity to other members. Hopefully some meditates routine would be good for you.

Namaste

ps: I re-post about this because I noticed that my previous post have been removed by moderator. I don't know what happen but I obey the rule by moderators and so I re-post with more extremely polite statements.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
A word on the 3 outer planets. They are often said to be "generational" or "collective". And they are. But that is misleading.

They show trends in the collective, true, but more than that they show the native's responses to the collective trends. It is a serious mistake to relegate them to a secondary level because they are "generational". They most certainly act on the individual with great strength.

Perhaps 29 Pluto in 8th can be counted on an individual level, if other factors and conditions also support it.

Lykanized

What I find really funny is that we're on a board filled with people who believe planetary energy affects them and where talk frequently flows into the esoteric, astral projection, magick, psychic powers, but people absolutely draw the line at aliens because of course humans are the most advanced race in the entire omniverse lol

david starling

I just "thanked" greybeard for his two posts concerning the use of Planets. But there are two meanings for a "thanks"--one is that you learned something useful, which is what "found this post useful" is supposed to mean. But I meant them as "I totally agree". Maybe there should be an "agree" feature apart from a "thanks", to make that clear. :biggrin:

david starling

What I find really funny is that we're on a board filled with people who believe planetary energy affects them and where talk frequently flows into the esoteric, astral projection, magick, psychic powers, but people absolutely draw the line at aliens because of course humans are the most advanced race in the entire omniverse lol

Pretty obvious that the Woz was in communication with :alien:s when he added his contributions to internet technology. :lol:
At first, he admitted he was using LSD to good effect, although I think he's denying that now.

Witchyone

I believe in aliens. I don't believe people who think they are starseeds are aliens, much like I do not believe that L. Ron Hubbard was right about "thetans."

Lykanized

I believe in aliens. I don't believe people who think they are starseeds are aliens, much like I do not believe that L. Ron Hubbard was right about "thetans."
Well, I gotta respect peoples' beliefs. But don't think it has anything to do with being special or unique or something. I know what I am and it wasn't easy to accept it or to come to terms with it and I also don't believe it makes me unique when in fact from my perspective, there are many starseeds

The importance of this isn't about feeling special, believe me. It's about roles we play and the fact we're living in an age in which things will shift, ascend, or whatever you'd like to call it

david starling

I'm pretty sure there are some literal aliens in body form roaming the Earth. Case in point: Mark Zuckerberg

We need some of those eyeglasses like in the movie "They Live", that would enable us to see through the Aliens' disguises.
I had a dream as a child that I found some glasses that enabled me to see the "faery realm". Wonderful place!

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Well, I gotta respect peoples' beliefs. But don't think it has anything to do with being special or unique or something. I know what I am and it wasn't easy to accept it or to come to terms with it and I also don't believe it makes me unique when in fact from my perspective, there are many starseeds

The importance of this isn't about feeling special, believe me. It's about roles we play and the fact we're living in an age in which things will shift, ascend, or whatever you'd like to call it

I think the lesson here is knowing where to stop. Everyone has different beliefs. You think you are 100% right, so do other people. The reality may be somewhere in between. No one is the ultimate authority.

It may be wise to accept people at their level of development, and not try to shock/change/argue ones way through it. Stating an opinion once or twice is cool, but you don't need to keep going.

Just accept people, and chill! :tongue::tongue:

Witchyone

What is a starseed's mission on Earth? Did some other culture far away care so much about what we were doing to send them? Was it the universe's will? Why would the universe use aliens to transform the spirits of humans instead of having humans do it, themselves? How did the aliens get so much more advanced than us?

I think most intelligent people feel a sense of isolation and alienation at some time in their lives, and we find creative ways to explain what is actually a completely normal and human response to our human predicament.

Lykanized

What is a starseed's mission on Earth? Did some other culture far away care so much about what we were doing to send them? Was it the universe's will? Why would the universe use aliens to transform the spirits of humans instead of having humans do it, themselves? How did the aliens get so much more advanced than us?

I think most intelligent people feel a sense of isolation and alienation at some time in their lives, and we find creative ways to explain what is actually a completely normal and human response to our human predicament.
That's not it at all, but I can see you're not actually interested in understanding any of this, so we can leave it at that. Although, if you aren't gonna be interested in trying to understand other people and where they're coming from, maybe you could at least be respectful of them

Lykanized

I think the lesson here is knowing where to stop. Everyone has different beliefs. You think you are 100% right, so do other people. The reality may be somewhere in between. No one is the ultimate authority.

It may be wise to accept people at their level of development, and not try to shock/change/argue ones way through it. Stating an opinion once or twice is cool, but you don't need to keep going.

Just accept people, and chill! :tongue::tongue:
I accept people. I do like to challenge people tho, no way to grow unless we challenge ourselves and each other sometimes. I don't like to challenge people to accept what I see or experience, mind you. I'm not invested in that, but moreso just to question in general or take a peak outside their accepted reality. I do it to my own self

Witchyone

Just wondering if you saw the movie "They Live". It's a fun flick, but like "Matrix" and Stargate, something real about it.

Yeah, it's a good one! I think that movie is a commentary on being controlled by corporate interests and not being aware of it. The X Files, on the other hand, really freaked me out. I didn't want to end up like Scully getting used as a hybrid incubator. :andy:

Witchyone

I accept people. I do like to challenge people tho, no way to grow unless we challenge ourselves and each other sometimes. I don't like to challenge people to accept what I see or experience, mind you. I'm not invested in that, but moreso just to question in general or take a peak outside their accepted reality. I do it to my own self

I don't understand why you seem to think people who don't agree with you do not question themselves or their realities. I question reality all day every day.

Lykanized

I don't understand why you seem to think people who don't agree with you do not question themselves or their realities. I question reality all day every day.
Because your first impulse wasn't to question whether it could be true or not. It wasn't about whether you agree with me or not, but about your first impulse