Met a famous celebrity man need help

rahu

Banned
Gosh your good! We are from different cultures and races as well. He is such a good person, it melts my heart. I am seeing someone else but not sure if I should continue to see this person as it's only been like 3-4 weeks and I was asked out by Pisces/Cap guy last weekend.

He definitely does NOT like talking about himself or his professional self, even though he is a public figure. Luckily, I didn't know who he was and even less did I know about his career, but most people around here do. He said he liked that too. :)

I guess he's looking for someone real? I don't know what he wants with me in the long run, to tell the truth.

Here is the attached chart for Brian. He's a pretty good guy too. But for some reason, I don't know what it is (maybe we haven't known each other long enough)-I feel something is off. Can you help? I ask because I can't date them both. I need to make a decision and soon.
Thanks so so much.

Maria:crying:

hmmm the composite with brian is very interesting.
your named asteroid is conjunct the vertex and the moon/sedan conjunction is on the anti vertex opposed to maria/vertex.
and Lilith is square to the vertex et.al.
these symbols make me think he worships you though there are other aspects that question this feeling. but as it is the relationship is built around a sense that you are destined to be with him. though you are from the same place, there is a supernatural aura around this relationship. by that I mean there are numerous coincides and strange occurrences you have both had.
the problem is that these ethereal planes, Lilith and the vertex do not always translate directly into a relationship.

I the here and now there are several problems. venus is conjunct to pluto so there is strong emotional attachment but it is not expressive. this can give a strong seual connection but the sexuality y does not lead to emotional intimacy.
the sun is square the node and nessus. this is not real good as it again shows a retarded emotional commitment and it shows a abusive or control dynamic in the relationship. the named asteroid brian is conjunct to orcus , so he is inflexible ,selfish , domineering and controlling
mars is square to the eros/psyche midpoint so he can be thoughtful and romantic but not constantly.
the midpoint of your named asteroid and brian's is square the node and conjunct the sun. this could add to the feeling of destiny between you but with Nessus square there are consistently power games/ confrontation in the relationship.

clearly the "famous guy" composite is much more favorable, but it get the feeling brian may be hard to shake, so to speak. the karmic indicators may
show he becomes a bit obsessive with you. I would be very careful if you inform him you are going out with the new guy. pay close attentionto how he takes it.

rahu

Mj66

Good to know these things. Thanks so much for the advanced head's up on these two gentlemen.
I appreciate your knowledge.
Maria

Mj66

Good to know these things. Thanks so much for the advanced head's up on these two gentlemen.
I appreciate your knowledge.
Maria
Hi Comdoc and Ruhu:
Wanted to up date you on my first date with the "public figure" guy that I went out with last week. While I understand we have a lot of good Venus energy and a good Saturn Conjunct N Node. We have Mercury Square Mercury & Pluto square Mars...so the struggle was real. He was arrogant and only wanted sex. He treated me poorly. What gives?
Maria

Mj66

Synastry potential between you is 87.5% excellent. Go for it!
Hi Comdoc:
Wanted to up date you on my first date with the "public figure" guy that I went out with last week. While I understand we have a lot of good Venus energy and a good Saturn Conjunct N Node. We have Mercury Square Mercury & Pluto square Mars...so the struggle was real. He was arrogant and only wanted sex. He treated me poorly. What gives?
Maria

Mj66

Hi Comdoc:
Maria
Another bruiser is that we have Moon square Saturn,too. I don't understand :( There are actually a lot of Mars squares and mercury squares...How were we 87% compatible? I looked up to him and now I look down on him.

rahu

Banned
Hi Comdoc:
Maria

as I wrote
"eris is opposed to the sun,so the first inclination simply sex, non committal sex."

rahu

Mj66

Alright, so the 87.5% compatibility came from the Venus aspects, I guess. All the rest seems pretty incompatible. Thanks.
Maria