Help with Synastry chart with my pisces boyfriend!

Kiraa

I really don't know how to read it, or how to identify the aspects of this kind of chart! I would like to know what are the aspects in my synastry chart with my boyfriend. We've been dating for 2 months, but it looks like we've known each other from past lifes, it's really crazy the depth of our connection. I know that my sun sign matches him, but other aspects, like venus isn't a good match with his... I would like to know more!

I'm posting the mid-point composed version and the normal default synastry chart from astro!

Attachments

• synastry(composite mid-point).jpg
    synastry(composite mid-point).jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 25
  • synastrychart.jpg
    synastrychart.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 25

JUPITERASC

I really don't know how to read it, or how to identify the aspects of this kind of chart! I would like to know what are the aspects in my synastry chart with my boyfriend. We've been dating for 2 months, but it looks like we've known each other from past lifes, it's really crazy the depth of our connection. I know that my sun sign matches him, but other aspects, like venus isn't a good match with his... I would like to know more!

I'm posting the mid-point composed version and the normal default synastry chart from astro!
re: the Synastry Chart
the Ascendants are square - that's challenging
the Suns are in helpful sextile aspect - that's good :smile:
for examples of Marital, Friendship, Relationship, Social synastry charts
http://www.learntraditional.com/viewforum.php?f=39&sid=88395b6c60443551af1a738e4226e034

Dirius

Actually this synastry chart is in terms of chemistry, pretty good. I do however, would like to stress that I'm talking about chemistry.

I rarely comment on synastrys, but this one caught my eye because of the planetary placement.

On a manner of learning I would like to ask you more about it.

But as a general review, yes very good compatibility. Has the 4 main important placements.

Last edited:

oleanna

But as a general review, yes very good compatibility. Has the 4 main important placements.

...i did start to look at synastry charts a while ago. still, learning of course.
what would you call the 4 main important placements?

Thank you for sharing!