Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-02-2019, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
All I know is that the draconic chart is a karmic astrology thing. I've never studied it.

The meaning is the same, but the words are not. Your ascendant is Virgo in Vedic but Libra in Western. For them to be the same, the meaning of Virgo would have to be exactly the same as the meaning of Libra. In reality, the meanings assigned to the signs differ slightly between Western and Vedic astrology. So do the meanings assigned the the houses. When a Western astrologer and a Vedic astrologer interpret the whole chart, they'll get similar answers, but they arrive at those answers in somewhat different ways.

Suppose you see a bag labeled, "Gift." You would probably take that to mean there's a present for someone in that bag. Or maybe it's a bag of small presents. What else could possibly be in a bag labeled "Gift"? (Imagine that this is a plain bag, with no other words or symbols or drawings on it.)

But then, suppose you found out that the person who labeled the bag does not speak, read, or write English. Their language is German. There's poison in that bag.

Same word, very different meanings.

But if you and the German speaker both saw a traditionally wrapped present, you would both interpret it as the same thing. You might call it a gift, and they would call it Geschenk, so the words wouldn't be the same, but you would both know what it was. And suppose you had a visitor from some other culture where wrapped gifts are not a thing at all, and they asked both of you what it was. You would both be able to tell them (assuming they understood you), and you would both tell them the same thing.
Oh I see what you mean. Thank you I get it now.

Unread 09-02-2019, 05:48 AM

Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
I have put another chart up. This one has all the liliths. I have learnt on here there is more than one. I have now found the correct chart to show it.
I have looked online but no real interpretations and who better to ask than this astrology community

So please take a look and give me your insights to what all these Liliths mean.

Thank You xx
The most talked "Black moon Lilith (BML)" is not showing in your chart.
When you select the chart, underneath there is another field for selection, choose the one "...with asteroids" all the main asteroids including black moon Lilith will show up. The net have more info on BML compared to other liliths. Fyi, BML has a symbol of crescent moon on top of a cross.
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Unread 09-02-2019, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
When you select the chart, underneath there is another field for selection, choose the one "...with asteroids" all the main asteroids including black moon Lilith will show up. The net have more info on BML compared to other liliths. Fyi, BML has a symbol of crescent moon on top of a cross.
You can also enter BML on its own, by selecting it from the list of asteroids.
Doing a chart with all the asteroids often just gives too much information and makes the chart so cluttered it becomes hard to read because you have to mentally eliminate all the excess.
One very helpful entry is the south moon's node (descending node) that you can click on in the options area.
Unread 09-02-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Black moon is on the chart I thought?? It has all 4 liliths?
Unread 09-02-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Black moon is on the chart I thought?? It has all 4 liliths?
It looks like you have 3 liliths and waldemath.
Which is Black Moon?
And what is Waldemath?
Unread 09-02-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
It looks like you have 3 liliths and waldemath.
Which is Black Moon?
And what is Waldemath?
Apparently waldermath is dark moon lillith. I googled lilliths and this site told me what codes to put in Astro. Com to get these lilliths in my chart. There is not much info about all the lilliths and was wondering what they are all about.
Unread 09-02-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Apparently waldermath is dark moon lillith. I googled lilliths and this site told me what codes to put in Astro. Com to get these lilliths in my chart. There is not much info about all the lilliths and was wondering what they are all about.
Ok, it is Asteroid 1181 Lilith.
Actually, if you're confused about all the Liliths it's perfectly understandable.
When I was researching them I had the same problem.

So in the chart you posted BML is 6 degrees from a conjunction with mars, which is really too wide for an asteroid to consider it effective, and it doesn't make any apparent aspects with anything else in the chart.
So, in this case it doesn't seem to have any special importance. Or does it?
Unread 09-02-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Ok, it is Asteroid 1181 Lilith.
Actually, if you're confused about all the Liliths it's perfectly understandable.
When I was researching them I had the same problem.

So in the chart you posted BML is 6 degrees from a conjunction with mars, which is really too wide for an asteroid to consider it effective, and it doesn't make any apparent aspects with anything else in the chart.
So, in this case it doesn't seem to have any special importance. Or does it?
I donít know 🤷🏻*♀️ If you say it doesnít then I will go by what u say as I havenít a clue. Iím shocked there is not much online about this though. You get all sort of **** online but this there is nowt x
Unread 09-03-2019, 05:43 AM

There is actually quite a bit of material but you have to search it out.
Unread 09-03-2019, 11:21 PM

Iím worried about this grand conjunction as Iím a cap sun with Saturn Pluto and Jupiter in first house libra. When I read about 2020 grand conjunction it seems like such a big scary deal. What is it all about?
Unread 09-03-2019, 11:28 PM

Are we living through the grand conjunction right now?

Tags
chart, feeling, interpretations, jupiter, libra, natal, pluto, saturn