Do you attract your south node signs? or north node signs?

PlutoLibScoAsc

Moon contacts are everything. My current bf has moon in libra which is square my moon in cancer, but for some reason it works, even though we process emotions very differently (its in my 5th house) He can be so blunt sometimes tho it drives me nuts (sag in general). I have Merc in Sag, I try to hold my tongue! I do think he helps me move toward my NN though, less sensitive and a little more assertive. For me people with Aries moon are much harder though, absolutely no finesse. Virgo is tough too, I can't stand how critical and fussy they are, but I love my Virgo friends. There is nothing worse than someone criticizing everything you do!

In my case, he is blunt and criticizes my body a lot. I can't live with this kind of man. I almost went anorexic. It has severely damaged my self-esteem. After breaking up, it takes me many years to recover.

I m glad you realize you have to hold your tongue. You know, words really hold the power to destroy too. I hope they realize that and think before they speak, and also speak with kindness.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
In my case, he is blunt and criticizes my body a lot. I can't live with this kind of man. I almost went anorexic. It has severely damaged my self-esteem. After breaking up, it takes me many years to recover.

You know, Words really hold power to destroy. I hope they realize that.

Omg that’s harsh!

Is that ur ex hubby? Is this due to your Pluto? Were ur parents controlling too

PlutoLibScoAsc

Omg that’s harsh!

Is that ur ex hubby? Is this due to your Pluto? Were ur parents controlling too

No, is just an ex bf. I think is not just pluto but the whole synastry chart aspect so yes, it includes pluto too, and also crazy lilith.

Oh, why would you think my parents is controlling? Is it something that I have said?
They give me full freedom to the point that I don't feel like I have any parents, lol. I wish they've cared a bit more.

Hkk

Account Closed
No, is just an ex bf. I think is not just pluto but the whole synastry chart aspect so yes, it includes pluto too, and also crazy lilith.

Oh, why would you think my parents is controlling? Is it something that I have said?
They give me full freedom to the point that I don't feel like I have any parents, lol. I wish they've cared a bit more.

Just think with strong Pluto it’s extreme. Either controlling or nothing at all. Was just curious. Wanted to make a thread about control is it Saturn or Pluto but that’s for another thread. Otherwise will be told I’m hijacking the thread!

PlutoLibScoAsc

Just think with strong Pluto it’s extreme. Either controlling or nothing at all. Was just curious. Wanted to make a thread about control is it Saturn or Pluto but that’s for another thread. Otherwise will be told I’m hijacking the thread!

thanks! you made me realize something.
His dominant signs
Sag rank #1
Scorpio rank #2

He told me after break up, we could be friends. But he never really did tried to be a friend, like no calls at all and when I called and asked him out for a meal, he refused. I thought Sag could always be a friend after a break up but he doesn't seem to be able to really do that so I think that could be coming from his 2nd dominant sign Scorpio. And so this shows controlling or nothing at all on his side.

I doubt myself too, whether or not I can be a friend to him because I am pluto Scorpio dominant, Usually I would cut clean but my MC cancer can't do it when I know he has serious health issue :/

If you make the thread, I will subscribe ;)

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
thanks! you made me realize something.
He is dominant signs
Sag rank #1
Scorpio rank #2

He told me after break up, we could be friends. But he never really did tried to be a friend, like no calls at all and when I called and asked him out for a meal, he refused. I thought Sag could always be a friend after a break up but he doesn't seem to be able to really do that so I think that could be coming from his 2nd dominant sign Scorpio. So, this is showing controlling or nothing at all on his side.

I doubt myself too, whether or not I can be a friend to him because I am pluto Scorpio dominant, Usually I would cut clean but my MC cancer can't do it when I know he has serious health issue :/

If you make the thread, I will subscribe ;)

I just feel sag suns are not good in general. I know this is generalising but this is how it comes across to me 😬

So you have llibra rising and Pluto then Scorpio in first too?

PlutoLibScoAsc

I just feel sag suns are not good in general. I know this is generalising but this is how it comes across to me 😬

So you have llibra rising and Pluto then Scorpio in first too?

Well, if we see it in a general view, I think is not just Sag suns but may be Sag rising too. I have this Sag rising (Sag dominant too) close friend which I got really disappointed with her. She told a guy to wait for her and don't date anyone else while she told me she is going to go to Europe to see and to choose if she can get a better man than him... like I mean is horrible, you keep a man waiting for you and behind his back you're flirting with every guy you meet, is like everything is about her and she could care less about hurting the other person. There are more... but I will rest her stories here.

I have:

(Vedic)
Pluto conjunct Libra rising exact at 29 degree in 1st house.
Scorpio 2nd house.

(Western Placidus)
Pluto conjunct Libra rising exact at 29 degree in Libra 1st house.
Scorpio 1st house.
1st house is having tiny bit of Libra then the rest is Scorpio.

There are 2 astrologers that said because of my 29 degree Libra, I should read about Scorpio rising too. Anyway, I definitely Scorpio too because my Pluto is exact on my ASC and is also my dominant #1.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Well, if we see it in a general view, I think is not just Sag suns but may be Sag rising too. I have this Sag rising (Sag dominant too) close friend which I got really disappointed with her. She told a guy to wait for her and don't date anyone else while she told me she is going to go to Europe to see and to choose if she can get a better man than him... like I mean is horrible, you keep a man waiting for you and behind his back you're flirting with every guy you meet, is like everything is about her and she could care less about hurting the other person. There are more... but I will rest her stories here.

I have:

(Vedic)
Pluto conjunct Libra rising exact at 29 degree in 1st house.
Scorpio 2nd house.

(Western Placidus)
Pluto conjunct Libra rising exact at 29 degree in Libra 1st house.
Scorpio 1st house.
1st house is having tiny bit of Libra then the rest is Scorpio.

There are 2 astrologers that said because of my 29 degree Libra, I should read about Scorpio rising too. Anyway, I definitely Scorpio too because my Pluto is exact on my ASC and is also my dominant #1.

You resonate more with Vedic? If so why?

I think your right sag sun or rising 😬😬
There’s got to be something in it for us to think like this. You have to go by past experience especially if there is a pattern

PlutoLibScoAsc

You resonate more with Vedic? If so why?

I think your right sag sun or rising 😬😬
There’s got to be something in it for us to think like this. You have to go by past experience especially if there is a pattern

I think I relate to both vedic and western but more to Lada's vedic chart like 99% but western chart around 80%. Here is a few example why I think I resonate more to vedic. My Saturn in:

Vedic
Saturn in 2nd house

Western
Saturn in 1st house

Saturn in 1st house
gives a long face, slim/skinny or petite body too. But I am not like this, I have slightly wide face and my face is not long and I am not model skinny. so this means my western here is incorrect. Then I look into my bestfriend's lada's vedic chart, she has Saturn in 1st house and yes she does have long face and she is slim.

So how about Saturn in 2nd house?
Saturn in 2nd house is said to be poor at least early life, money difficulty, unable to save money even if you tried hard! In Lada's vedic, my saturn is in 2nd house. When I was young I always try to save money but my bro will cheat my money away. And in my 20s, I almost went homeless. Etc etc... many stories.

However, even though Lada's Vedic is more accurate for me I don't disregard or throw away my western chart. I find that my 7th house western can also relate to my life here and there. My husband has heavy Taurus and Aries rising. My western 7th house is Taurus, his sun, mercury and Jupiter falls into here and he really bring me happiness as said by astrologers. My vedic 7th house is Aries and he is Aries rising.

So yeah, I hope you get the picture :)

Last edited:

PlutoLibScoAsc

Hkk,
I have to tell you, my view on my western placidus chart, I think I am starting to change my view on it. The more I read both my western and vedic chart and asking people opinions on how they see me and then I go back to my both chart and think about it... I think I am coming to a place where I think I resonate to both chart to a same degree. May be I am just both.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I think I relate to both vedic and western but more to Lada's vedic chart like 99% but western chart around 80%. Here is a few example why I think I resonate more to vedic. My Saturn in:

Vedic
Saturn in 2nd house

Western
Saturn in 1st house

Saturn in 1st house
gives a long face, slim/skinny or petite body too. But I am not like this, I have slightly wide face and my face is not long and I am not model skinny. so this means my western here is incorrect. Then I look into my bestfriend's lada's vedic chart, she has Saturn in 1st house and yes she does have long face and she is slim.

So how about Saturn in 2nd house?
Saturn in 2nd house is said to be poor at least early life, money difficulty, unable to save money even if you tried hard! In Lada's vedic, my saturn is in 2nd house. When I was young I always try to save money but my bro will cheat my money away. And in my 20s, I almost went homeless. Etc etc... many stories.

However, even though Lada's Vedic is more accurate for me I don't disregard or throw away my western chart. I find that my 7th house western can also relate to my life here and there. My husband has heavy Taurus and Aries rising. My western 7th house is Taurus, his sun, mercury and Jupiter falls into here and he really bring me happiness as said by astrologers. My vedic 7th house is Aries and he is Aries rising.

So yeah, I hope you get the picture :)

Amazing 😉 I get the picture 😍

Hkk

Account Closed
Hkk,
I have to tell you, my view on my western placidus chart, I think I am starting to change my view on it. The more I read both my western and vedic chart and asking people opinions on how they see me and then I go back to my both chart and think about it... I think I am coming to a place where I think I resonate to both chart to a same degree. May be I am just both.

If the two are different eg different ascendants or different placements which one is accurate if they are different?

PlutoLibScoAsc

If the two are different eg different ascendants or different placements which one is accurate if they are different?

In my case, my findings at the moment,for my:
western 1st house 2 signs (Lib Scorpio) & 3 planets (Pluto Mars Saturn) - before this, I said is not so accurate about me but after watching some YouTube videos and the comments from my friends and husband. I think what they said of me could be true. Eg. I see myself as chubby but my husband doesn't think so, he sees me as not skinny but quite athletic and not that chubby. Mars in 1st house (Western), love for sports, athletic, impulsive, impatient, quick birth is true as described.

In Vedic, 2 planets Mars conjunct Saturn moved to 2nd house. I read the description athletes, determination, poor etc, is still true for me. And my 1st house here is the same as western.

In conclusion, all the above, Western 1st house & Vedic 1st & 2nd house is true about me.

Where I find different:
My western sun in 10th house, I find this untrue because I am not power hungry in my company and never bothered to climb the corporate ladder.
In vedic, my sun fall into 11th, it says I become my sun Leo which is making others happy etc when I am with my close friends, I find this true.

Last edited: