Jealousy and Hate

Chrysalis

Awww C your lovely 😊

I know you briefly told me about your past in another thread. Do you experience any of this kind of stuff from others?

Oh sure i do. I get it all the time....but it doesnt really bother me tbt due to my 8th house stellium. People only talk about people they cant figure out...i find it hilarous :lol:

Hkk

Account Closed
Oh sure i do. I get it all the time....but it doesnt really bother me tbt due to my 8th house stellium. People only talk about people they cant figure out...i find it hilarous :lol:

That’s so true. I think of the bobby brown song/Britney spears my prerogative ppl talking **** about me....lol

What’s in your 8th?

For me it bothers me when I get mugged off by what I thought was a true friend or a beginning of something special! My skin is getting thicker 😬 but I love thinking about love and have optimism for love and friendships

Chrysalis

What’s in your 8th?
sun/saturn/mercury/NN
For me it bothers me when I get mugged off by what I thought was a true friend or a beginning of something special! My skin is getting thicker 😬 but I love thinking about love and have optimism for love and friendships

Yes same. My skins become like a rhinos over the years :pouty:

Gemini888

Do u have any jealousy or have ppl ever get jealous of u? You ever experienced anything like this?
Not really. My struggle is more about people underestimating me. Most of the time it concerns my intelligence. I've had people thinking that I'm too stupid and weak to put up a fight. This could be the problem of Neptune conj MC. Over time I started to see the pattern of the pep that don't take me seriously. They are mostly aggressive, superficial people who like to show off their "street smart" and think being aggressive is the way to go. So they probably take my soft approach as weak. So far I haven't seen any of them being as successful as they see themselves as.

May I ask, what kind of jealousy do you experience anyway? And does it come from Sagittarian?

Gemini888

Me and Gemini’s are besties lol. I don’t go hating on sun signs. Just giving my findings going along in life that’s all 🤷🏻*♀️
Tbh I didn't have as much luck with Sagittarians. It's probably just because I meet too few Sag, but the Sag I do meet are uninterested in me. Some of them are rather confrontational. Luckily we seem to have a great start so I guess it won't be as bad :D

I don't do sun sign discrimination either :tongue:

Hkk

Account Closed
Not really. My struggle is more about people underestimating me. Most of the time it concerns my intelligence. I've had people thinking that I'm too stupid and weak to put up a fight. This could be the problem of Neptune conj MC. Over time I started to see the pattern of the pep that don't take me seriously. They are mostly aggressive, superficial people who like to show off their "street smart" and think being aggressive is the way to go. So they probably take my soft approach as weak. So far I haven't seen any of them being as successful as they see themselves as.

May I ask, what kind of jealousy do you experience anyway? And does it come from Sagittarian?

That’s not good to hear! Hopefully you meet ppl who see and appreciate your intelligence and talent 😍

I get the jealousy from men and women! I’m a woman.

It comes mainly from ppl who become my ‘friends’ however I have also got it from others outside the so called friendship. It’s like they hate me or jealous of me but yet want to be me. Eg I went out with one of my friends just to eat locally and she kept looking at what I was wearing. I always compliment my friends eg oh I love ur outfit or earrings etc etc but she just looked quite sad to see me when she saw my outfit. Anyway we went into the restaurant and I was getting a little bit of attention which she noticed but I didn’t care lol I was hungry. Anyway she never complimented me but at the end of the night she laughed at me and said how young I looked but laughed at me. I put it aside thinking maybe she feels insecure in herself. Anyway the following week she wore the same outfit!!! Then I realised she was jealous laughed at me and yet copied me!
Another time she laughed at me again and said I was putting weight on in front on others when I was getting attention.
I have now moved away from this toxicity.

This other old friend used to pretend to be supportive to me yet go to others and tell them not to trust me etc

Hkk

Account Closed

What causes this struggle in your chart?

Hkk

Account Closed
She was a Taurus by the way with cap rising but I still think her birth time was incorrect and she was more like Gemini sun Leo rising.either way she was a user *****

Gemini888

You know what? It’s not just with friends and acquaintances. It’s with family too
What are you family members' star signs? I have problems with my family too, but it's more from the extended one. My aunts and uncles and cousins are repulsive people who caused most of my trauma with their selfishness and narcissism. I don't know their birth data, but one of the cousins is a Virgo.

Hkk

Account Closed
What are you family members' star signs? I have problems with my family too, but it's more from the extended one. My aunts and uncles and cousins are repulsive people who caused most of my trauma with their selfishness and narcissism. I don't know their birth data, but one of the cousins is a Virgo.

Work colleagues and bosses too lol everybody ....
Family sun Aries mainly with libra rising. Sag sun! Virgo sun Leo rising
In the past libra sun lots of Scorpio but this one lives away and that’s helped them
Work ex boss sag sun Virgo rising you know when they say if they had a brain they would be dangerous well this one did and was!
Colleagues sag sun sag sun sag sun Aries rising
I’m sorry to hear about your family. It’s the worst kind as you can chose your friends but you can’t chose your family G however you can choose to remove yourself from such toxicity.
The fam I mentioned are some of my brothers. I could mention cousins and particular aunts however don’t know their signs.
One of my nieces has a jealous streak but I don’t take offence to me she’s still a baby at 21! Pisces sun Virgo rising but she’s had a lot to deal with too and she’s ok