Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-16-2019, 06:49 PM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
2019–20 Premier League

Hey Everyone,

The 2019–20 Premier League began on Friday 9 August 2019. It is the 28th season of the Premier League, the top English professional football league, since its establishment in 1992.

This is also the first season to use VAR.

So, let the prediction for each upcoming EPL games be here.

Thanks 😊


Last edited by werdhr12; 08-16-2019 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:02 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Based on the first Premier League match, I’ll make a long-term forecast for the winner this season.
In my opinion, this will be Liverpool, since the patron is in house 7. Why not Manchester City, but because the patron saint of MС is in the 12th house and this is clearly not for victory this year so precisely.

So we have a whole season of good football ahead.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology

Last edited by Torero; 08-17-2019 at 12:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:10 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Manchester City - Tottenham
17.08.2019 15:30
A very high probability of an unqualified victory of the MC in this match. The patron is in the first house. While the patron saint of Tottenham is in the 8th house and behind the back of the antis IC, which certainly does not mean victory.

This match will definitely be without zeros. One of the intervals for the goal I consider 45-60 minutes.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-16-2019, 11:17 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Southampton - Liverpool
17.08.2019 15:00
Liverpool advantage. A quick goal is possible in connection with the change of the ACS. From 1-15 minutes. I want to highlight a good interval for a goal from 50-70 minutes.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-17-2019, 02:27 AM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Based on the first Premier League match, I’ll make a long-term forecast for the winner this season.
In my opinion, this will be Liverpool, since the patron is in house 7. Why not Manchester City, but because the patron saint of MС is in the 12th house and this is clearly not for victory this year so precisely.

So we have a whole season of good football ahead.
fensi predicted the same: Link is below
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=127356

Let's see what the future holds in the next 10 months or so
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-17-2019, 09:17 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Manchester City - Tottenham
17.08.2019 15:30
A very high probability of an unqualified victory of the MC in this match. The patron is in the first house. While the patron saint of Tottenham is in the 8th house and behind the back of the antis IC, which certainly does not mean victory.

This match will definitely be without zeros. One of the intervals for the goal I consider 45-60 minutes.
Manchester City did not win, but did not lose. Goal in the active interval fit perfectly.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-17-2019, 09:20 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Southampton - Liverpool
17.08.2019 15:00
Liverpool advantage. A quick goal is possible in connection with the change of the ACS. From 1-15 minutes. I want to highlight a good interval for a goal from 50-70 minutes.
Liverpool won. Goal scored at 70+ and recorded 71 minutes.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-18-2019, 01:16 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Sheffield vs Crystal Palace

Sheffield is strongly supported by malefic's and sub lords.
Additional boost comes via retrograde Neptune in the D9 and Lord 1 conjunct the APOF.
Regulus is helping Crystal Palace so maybe they can score 1 goal - but very unlikely since Sheffield is so strong today.

Sheffield should win this with more than 2 goals.

Chelsea vs Leicester

Chelsea backed by malefic's is enough to beat Leicester today
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-18-2019, 01:45 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Sheffield vs Crystal Palace

In this match, I also give preference to Sheffield, whose patron is in the 1st house. I think the scoreboard will not be 0-0.
Activity aspects predisposes to goal up to 30 minutes.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-18-2019, 03:55 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Sheffield vs Crystal Palace

In this match, I also give preference to Sheffield, whose patron is in the 1st house. I think the scoreboard will not be 0-0.
Activity aspects predisposes to goal up to 30 minutes.
Sheffield won
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-18-2019, 10:24 PM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Sheffield won
Your prediction are spot on mate 👍
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-19-2019, 03:33 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Wolves vs Man Utd - 08/19
20:00 local start
Wolverhampton, England

Wolves have malefic support of Saturn
Man Utd is partially supported by Jupiter, sitting on 10th cusp but placed in 11th
Navamsha ASC cusp is conjucted by Upaketu (spoiling Man Utd luck), any delay in kick-off invites negative Uranus (R) - debilitating teams chances to win. A good indicator for match going for a Draw
Sub Lords are tied.

Man Utd cannot win this - Draw strongly on the cards.

BTTS Wolverton win or Draw looks juicy here.
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-19-2019, 08:26 PM
Kpfornow Kpfornow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 35
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Wolves are losing 0-1 to Manchester United. Now would be a good time to bet on the draw, or wolves to win on the astrology above is correct... 👍
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-19-2019, 08:50 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

It seems that the goal can be from 55 to 75 minutes.
that's just who will score it incomprehensibly)
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 08-19-2019, 09:12 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
It seems that the goal can be from 55 to 75 minutes.
that's just who will score it incomprehensibly)
Precision is our main quality.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg __._DISPLAY1 2019-08-19 23.14.01.jpg (54.6 KB, 10 views)
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 08-19-2019, 09:35 PM
Kpfornow Kpfornow is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 35
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

I registered for a betting account during half time. It took a long time to send them my id etc. I found a site that doubled the odds of the first bet. Deposited £10. £7 on draw at 7/1 and £3 on wolves win @ 15/1. A

Wolves scored within a minute of the bet being placed lol. The universe is smiling
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 08-20-2019, 05:09 PM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibreil View Post
Wolves vs Man Utd - 08/19
20:00 local start
Wolverhampton, England

Wolves have malefic support of Saturn
Man Utd is partially supported by Jupiter, sitting on 10th cusp but placed in 11th
Navamsha ASC cusp is conjucted by Upaketu (spoiling Man Utd luck), any delay in kick-off invites negative Uranus (R) - debilitating teams chances to win. A good indicator for match going for a Draw
Sub Lords are tied.

Man Utd cannot win this - Draw strongly on the cards.

BTTS Wolverton win or Draw looks juicy here.
Spot on 👍👌👏
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to werdhr12 For This Useful Post:
Jibreil (08-22-2019)
  #18  
Unread 08-23-2019, 12:59 AM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
Time for this week prediction guys 🙏
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 08-23-2019, 05:53 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Aston Villa vs Everton

Everton has a STRONG Sub Lord and Jupiter on 10th cusp support.
Aston Villa is debilitated badly by Sedna on 4th cusp.

Though Aston Villa has more malefic and benefic support, they will try hard but fail.

Everton to win this, no DRAW here.
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit

Last edited by Jibreil; 08-23-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 08-23-2019, 07:05 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Aston Villa vs Everton
I think there will be no one in this match. The sun is in house 7 and helps Everton win.

The tension of the aspects at the beginning of the match can appear in a quick goal from 5-30 minutes. Another segment for a goal from 45-60 minutes.

I guess there will be more than 2.5 goals.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 08-23-2019, 10:06 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Aston Villa vs Everton
I think there will be no one in this match. The sun is in house 7 and helps Everton win.

The tension of the aspects at the beginning of the match can appear in a quick goal from 5-30 minutes. Another segment for a goal from 45-60 minutes.

I guess there will be more than 2.5 goals.
We needn't scratch our heads. Villa played ASC this game
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 08-23-2019, 10:06 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
Aston Villa vs Everton
I think there will be no one in this match. The sun is in house 7 and helps Everton win.

The tension of the aspects at the beginning of the match can appear in a quick goal from 5-30 minutes. Another segment for a goal from 45-60 minutes.

I guess there will be more than 2.5 goals.
As predicted, a draw in the match did not happen, there is a goal in the 21 minute. But the fact that AV will win, came as a surprise to me.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 08-24-2019, 12:11 AM
werdhr12 werdhr12 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 39
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

What is the prediction for Liverpool vs Arsenal at Anfield?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 08-24-2019, 12:00 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Norwich vs Chelsea

Surprised to see such odds on Chelsea

Chelsea will play ASC this game. They have All malefic support.
More than 3 goals from Chelsea to win this game.
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 08-24-2019, 04:56 PM
Jibreil's Avatar
Jibreil Jibreil is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cosmos
Posts: 1,992
Re: 2019–20 Premier League

Liverpool vs Arsenal

Jupiter poised nicely on 12th cusp giving all power to Arsenal
Planetary support also goes to Arsenal
Sun burning 1st cusp in D9

Looks like BTTS Arsenal win or Draw here.
__________________
I am now availabe on Telegram @SportsPundit
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
league, premier

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.