Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

I took a look at his chart, again. I do notice that his Sun-Moon conjunction is angular in the 1st house, and traditionally speaking prominent luminaries count for popularity and "being seen". Eminence. Uranus in the 10th squares the Sun/Moon, showing one known for eccentric behaviour and being alienated from oneself. Chris Chan's role as a "hero" of sorts for a collective might demonstrate that in this chart, Uranus' rulership of the 1st house is justified. In that case, Sagittarius Uranus in the 10th house also has bearing on his personality. He's campy, eccentric, emotionally disconnected and an internet avatar for a culture that spans across the globe. The sexuality of his image is also shown quite well with Scorpio MC and the configurations that the MC ruler is making.

david starling

I took a look at his chart, again. I do notice that his Sun-Moon conjunction is angular in the 1st house, and traditionally speaking prominent luminaries count for popularity and "being seen". Eminence. Uranus in the 10th squares the Sun/Moon, showing one known for eccentric behaviour and being alienated from oneself. Chris Chan's role as a "hero" of sorts for a collective might demonstrate that in this chart, Uranus' rulership of the 1st house is justified. In that case, Sagittarius Uranus in the 10th house also has bearing on his personality. He's campy, eccentric, emotionally disconnected and an internet avatar for a culture that spans across the globe. The sexuality of his image is also shown quite well with Scorpio MC and the configurations that the MC ruler is making.

Why haven't I even heard of him before? Is he a younger generational cult personality?

conspiracy theorist

Knowledge of who he is depends on how "deep" into the bowels of the internet one goes, to the websites that are out of the mainstream and "controversial". The home of memes and a lot of the creative content/trends that finds itself on the manicured parts of the web. Described as "the arsehole of the internet". Most people who use those websites are on the younger side of 40, but you have outliers who are older. It's very "Id-like".

conspiracy theorist

What about Saturn in Leo? I like how the Moon-Saturn dyad gains dignities in opposite signs. To me, that speaks to the continuity of this 12/12 pattern with older astrological principles.

david starling

The tropical Age of Capricorn has Saturn as the great power, with Jupiter 2nd, although still very powerful. That doesn't bother me, possibly because I myself have Saturn in Leo. Glad it's way out of orb with my Moon in Aqua.

Last edited:

david starling

If I move out of Element (since Saturn is in very early Leo and the Sun is in very late Pisces, Jupiter in very late Scorpio), and just go with the geometry, those 3 placements form a Grand Trine in my Chart.

SunConjunctUranus

Works for transits as well.
Rudy, EVERYONE is biased, based on one's Natal-chart. Should have thought that would be obvious.

Agree, it's just funny to me (personally) when you said in 12/12, Saturn and Moon are natural ruler of Leo and Aquarius respectively.

It's quite contradict with the mainstream, so what's the reason behind these theory of dignity?

No, a part when I said "bias" was just a guess.

david starling

Agree, it's just funny to me (personally) when you said in 12/12, Saturn and Moon are natural ruler of Leo and Aquarius respectively.

It's quite contradict with the mainstream, so what's the reason behind these theory of dignity?

No, a part when I said "bias" was just a guess.

There's different types of Rulerships in 12/12. These were Exalted-rulerships. But, the foundation of the basic pattern-structure is Domicile-rulership. Both Saturn and the Moon are Domicled as is usual in the mainstream. It's about the transition of one Sign into another, Direct-motion, and a matchup of Modalities and Elements.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

OUR VERY FORTUNATE CAUSES AND CONDITIONS :smile:

Reading from
'Song of the Four Mindfulnesses'
by the Seventh Dalai Lama

"....To have all the eight qualities and ten endowments of a perfect human rebirth is almost a unique chance..."

Those of you who don’t know, read about the eight qualities
and ten endowments.
The information is in all Lamrim texts
and also in Lamrim teachings.

But just briefly this:

the ten endowments are divided into two:
five from the point of view of time
and five from the point of view of the individual.
It is actually very obvious:
I can see, I can hear, I can understand. I can communicate.
Time wise, Buddha’s teaching is still alive;
we can still connect with the living tradition
and obtain total enlightenment.
These ten endowments give us the opportunity.

The eight leisures are also easy to follow.
If you are in the hell realms you have no time to practice.
As a hungry ghost you are too hungry to practice.
In the animal realms you are too dull to have an opportunity
to practice.
If you are reborn in the samsaric god realms,
there is too much pleasure, so you won’t be able to practice.
In the demi-god realms there is too much anger and jealousy;
so you won’t have an opportunity to practice.

But in the human realm we do have the opportunity.
"...and it is also extremely rare
to hear the complete teachings and to have time to put them into practice."
This is true.
Let’s say this was the 1930s in America or anywhere in Europe.
If you were to look for Buddhism you wouldn’t find anything at all.
Also, in a couple of decades from now
it won’t be here anymore either.
This is really the period in between
where you can really gain something.
In the second half of the 1900s and now in the 2000s
there is a unique opportunity
because something had happened in this country to open it up.
We have to thank the people of the 1960s for that.
They opened up the human mind to this possibility.
It was the beatnik poets and others
who tried to explore the human mind.
If they hadn’t done that in the 1960s
we wouldn’t be doing this today, for sure.
The opportunity has come to us just at the right time :smile:
~ Gelek Rimpoche, The Four Mindfulnesses, 2009, p. 13
https://www.jewelheart.org/

conspiracy theorist

Here's the rulership scheme of 12/12 that David wrote on the forum in December of 2018.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=932943&postcount=32

I remember finding it convenient that a lot of David's placements picked up dignities in 12/12, but there is a larger rationale and pattern to the dignities that aren't based on his natal chart. (in contrast to how Morin was very keen on using his chart in his works and demonstrations, for the most part David doesn't hearken to his natal chart much.)

David, Saturn as great power/number 1 is solely because of the tropical age of Capricorn? Jupiter is only relegated to 2nd place because of the age, meaning that in every other age Jupiter is "king"? I know according to your system that Jupiter is "facilitated" by being in Aquarius while Saturn has nothing to do with the fixed air sign. So I imagine that Jupiter will be back in the driver seat in this next age.

Last edited:

Lykanized

In my honest opinion, if anyone believes the mass shooting stats that has basically every country save for the US at 2 or 1 or maybe 3 and then the US at a combination of those three numbers, they’re not too bright. The stats may or may not be recording correct data, but why would there be 3 major events around the time Epstein’s(corrected) being investigated and you can find a highly incriminating video on the internet involving HRC and a child?

So I wouldn’t pay much attention to charts of supposed mass shooters. Most are victims themselves

Last edited: