Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:52 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,661
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Okay 👌 seems clearer now. I would like to do political work but never got myself to do it. Too public for me I think even though secretly I want publicity but wouldnít know how to handle it
Something to help children would fit in with the M.C. in .

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:55 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Something to help children would fit in with the M.C. in .
Thank you for your insights. Do you think with mc cancer career wise Iím better off working for myself eg at home?
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:55 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,661
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Venus is important, with your Asc in Libra. In Sagittarius, it suggests a love for animals and the wilderness environment.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Unread 07-07-2019, 11:00 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,661
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Thank you for your insights. Do you think with mc cancer career wise Iím better off working for myself eg at home?
You have a very secure H4. And your M.C. sign likes security, so if you can do that, it sounds like a good choice!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Unread 07-07-2019, 11:07 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
You have a very secure H4. And your M.C. sign likes security, so if you can do that, it sounds like a good choice!
Sounds good to me 😊😊. Thanks again for your wisdom and insights. 🙏🙏👍👍
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
david starling (07-07-2019)
  #56  
Unread 07-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Venus is important, with your Asc in Libra. In Sagittarius, it suggests a love for animals and the wilderness environment.
Venus is in sag with a full house. A stellium I 🤔 think? Reading into my chart it looks like the 3H is intercepted? Whatís your take on that?
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 07-07-2019, 11:35 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,661
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Venus is in sag with a full house. A stellium I �� think? Reading into my chart it looks like the 3H is intercepted? What’s your take on that?
It's your best House for volunteer work through communication channels, especially with Mercury involved. And, it includes that Fixed-sign in intensity and ability.

Last edited by david starling; 07-07-2019 at 11:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 07-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
It's your best House for volunteer work through communication channels, especially with Mercury involved. And, it includes that Fixed-sign in intensity and ability, which links up with the mutual reception of Venus and Pluto in each other's Signs.
Thank you so much 😊🥰😍🙏
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 07-07-2019, 11:42 PM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,661
Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Thank you so much 😊🥰😍🙏
Sorry--Venus is in Sagittarius, not Scorpio, so, no mutual reception. But it would still emotionally engage your first-House Pluto in Libra.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 07-08-2019, 12:58 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,679
Re: Feeling IGNORED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Both. ĎFriendsí come and go and when I was in my teens people flicked around me now I find that ppl donít take to me. Example I was in a class learning a language and ppl naturally flicked to each other but with me I had to try hard and even then I could see ppl getting bad vibes off me. Just donít know what it is but ppl donít tend to like me that much or feel uncomfortable around me until they know me.
This can be an issue with combust planets, particularly the repeated experience of being ignored, or overlooked. I had an astrology teacher tell this story on herself: she had a class with several students who all had the same sun sign, and it ended during their birthday month. She personally wished them all happy birthday at the end, with a small treat.... but overlooked the one who had a combust planet.

She used that story to illustrate that people with combust planets regularly get overlooked. Which was the concept she was telling us right then. She said she saw it over and over in the stories that clients with combust planets told her.

You have Mercury combust. Out of sign, but still within 4 degrees of the sun.

To top it off, your sun/Mercury squares your ascendant pretty tightly. Squares to the ascendant can come off as an energy that repels, rubs people the wrong way, or frightens people off, depending on what planet(s) they involve. Sun and Mercury are pretty benign in and of themselves, but the square could be contributing to this experience you're having.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Unread 07-09-2019, 09:10 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
This can be an issue with combust planets, particularly the repeated experience of being ignored, or overlooked. I had an astrology teacher tell this story on herself: she had a class with several students who all had the same sun sign, and it ended during their birthday month. She personally wished them all happy birthday at the end, with a small treat.... but overlooked the one who had a combust planet.

She used that story to illustrate that people with combust planets regularly get overlooked. Which was the concept she was telling us right then. She said she saw it over and over in the stories that clients with combust planets told her.

You have Mercury combust. Out of sign, but still within 4 degrees of the sun.

To top it off, your sun/Mercury squares your ascendant pretty tightly. Squares to the ascendant can come off as an energy that repels, rubs people the wrong way, or frightens people off, depending on what planet(s) they involve. Sun and Mercury are pretty benign in and of themselves, but the square could be contributing to this experience you're having.
This is great! Thank you....lol well not great that I have a combustion but great insight and info on my chart. Do you know how to overcome this kind of thing then. The thought of rubbing ppl up the wrong way makes me feel awful as I know how that feels so how do I stop it if there is no intention to do so. I had no idea!!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Unread 07-09-2019, 09:13 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 51,101
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
This is great! Thank you....lol well not great that I have a combustion but great insight and info on my chart. Do you know how to overcome this kind of thing then. The thought of rubbing ppl up the wrong way makes me feel awful as I know how that feels so how do I stop it if there is no intention to do so. I had no idea!!
Fact is that Mercury is combust most of the time
so seems a common issue for most
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Unread 07-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Fact is that Mercury is combust most of the time
so seems a common issue for most
Whatís the solution then?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 07-09-2019, 09:19 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 51,101
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post


Whatís the solution then?

Varies - dependent on the individual natal chart
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 07-09-2019, 09:22 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Varies - dependent on the individual natal chart
Whatís the solution looking at my chart?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 07-09-2019, 11:05 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 880
No volunteer work? What about causes? Something larger than yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 07-09-2019, 11:23 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
No volunteer work? What about causes? Something larger than yourself?
I donít do anything like that. U think I should too? 😇
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Unread 07-09-2019, 11:52 PM
passiflora's Avatar
passiflora passiflora is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 880
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

I agree with david. Sagittarius needs expanded and expansive horizons, either literally or metaphorically. The intercepted sign, combined with the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction in the 1st house and sun at bottom, and NN in Leo/11, can suggest you are not opening your heart into the world, that your emotional body stay a little rigid or self-focused. Not taking uncomfortable risks could be a possibility too, many people donít like to show a soft side or emotional investment in something that could be ultimately out of their control.
So then another question might be, is there anything that you care about that might seem to be out of your control? What about .. childrenís environmental health, for example?
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 07-10-2019, 12:02 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,679
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
This is great! Thank you....lol well not great that I have a combustion but great insight and info on my chart. Do you know how to overcome this kind of thing then. The thought of rubbing ppl up the wrong way makes me feel awful as I know how that feels so how do I stop it if there is no intention to do so. I had no idea!!
Having at least one combust planet is EXTREMELY common. Especially having Mercury and/or Venus combust. Because those planets can't get very far from the sun, they're often combust. So, lots of people have combustion in their birth charts.

To be clear, I was saying that the experience of being overlooked all the time correlates with combust natal planets, not that rubbing people the wrong way does. The rubbing people the wrong way part correlates with squares to the ascendant. I have Pluto square my ascendant, and while I wouldn't describe my experience as always feeling I'm rubbing people the wrong way, I have had the experience of people being rather frightened, or intimidated, by me, even when I wasn't intentionally being intimidating. Those people, btw, were most often men, and this happened most when I was in my twenties.

You can use it to your advantage. If you want people to leave you alone, rubbing them the wrong way is great. If you want to draw them in, become a comedian and make fun of your own tendency to repel people. It can become an inside joke.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 07-10-2019, 12:06 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
I agree with david. Sagittarius needs expanded and expansive horizons, either literally or metaphorically. The intercepted sign, combined with the Saturn-Jupiter conjunction in the 1st house and sun at bottom, and NN in Leo/11, can suggest you are not opening your heart into the world, that your emotional body stay a little rigid or self-focused. Not taking uncomfortable risks could be a possibility too, many people donít like to show a soft side or emotional investment in something that could be ultimately out of their control.
So then another question might be, is there anything that you care about that might seem to be out of your control? What about .. childrenís environmental health, for example?
Thatís a hard question to answer as Iíve had to deeply think about whatís out of my control??? Iím not sure the only things that come to the forefront of my mind are my love life and career. My career has been good up until now and my love life is non existent despite always been told my ppl I know how amazing my personality is and how pretty and glamorous I am but it just doesnít seem to happen for me. Itís always non serious quick flings on both sides and I never meet a Ďdecentí person. Just the wrong ones! Apologies if Iím on the wrong line on this to your question x
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Unread 07-10-2019, 12:12 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

And your right about not opening my heart. Depending on the environment Iím in I tend to be reserved in emotions and sometimes I have this energy that bursts out emotionally and then I regret it later as the ppl who I have got emotional with turn out to be untrustworthy. Itís like a tug of war from emotions to reserved emotions
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Unread 07-10-2019, 12:15 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Also the love life or non existent I always thought had something to do with either the interception or Chiron in H8 x
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 07-10-2019, 12:26 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
Having at least one combust planet is EXTREMELY common. Especially having Mercury and/or Venus combust. Because those planets can't get very far from the sun, they're often combust. So, lots of people have combustion in their birth charts.

To be clear, I was saying that the experience of being overlooked all the time correlates with combust natal planets, not that rubbing people the wrong way does. The rubbing people the wrong way part correlates with squares to the ascendant. I have Pluto square my ascendant, and while I wouldn't describe my experience as always feeling I'm rubbing people the wrong way, I have had the experience of people being rather frightened, or intimidated, by me, even when I wasn't intentionally being intimidating. Those people, btw, were most often men, and this happened most when I was in my twenties.

You can use it to your advantage. If you want people to leave you alone, rubbing them the wrong way is great. If you want to draw them in, become a comedian and make fun of your own tendency to repel people. It can become an inside joke.
Ok I see what u mean. Thank you for your time in looking at my chart and your advice. This is great! Trying to make fun of myself will be hard lol but I know where ur coming from with it and it sounds like good advice! Iím going to read up more about combustionís as not heard of this before. Thank you again x
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (07-10-2019)
  #74  
Unread 07-10-2019, 12:53 AM
Osamenor's Avatar
Osamenor Osamenor is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,679
Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Ok I see what u mean. Thank you for your time in looking at my chart and your advice. This is great! Trying to make fun of myself will be hard lol but I know where ur coming from with it and it sounds like good advice!
I'm sure the Leo moon in you would love being a comedian. Leo is the sign of the performer. Performing, the give-and-take feedback between performer and audience, is a very Leo desire, and moon is all about desire. Not only that, your Leo Moon is conjunct your north node, and the north node is the voracious dragon's head, which wants more and more and more of whatever its placement represents. Desire for attention, for being noticed, is also a very Leo thing, which might be why you so strongly feel the lack when people don't seem to pay attention to you.

This doesn't necessarily mean you need or want roaring crowds. Just some positive response from the people around you would feed that Leo Moon, and if you can get them laughing, with you, that will be positive response.

I suspect that if you're feeling this lack so keenly, you haven't been feeding that Leo moon of yours.
__________________
Private messages welcome if they're either moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I answer those on the forum sometimes, and in my practice always, but not in private messaging.

If you would like to read my blog or inquire about my practice, please visit https://www.thebearsnose.com/

I also answer natal chart-based questions in its Ask the Astrologer feature. Submissions very welcome there!
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 07-10-2019, 01:00 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
I'm sure the Leo moon in you would love being a comedian. Leo is the sign of the performer. Performing, the give-and-take feedback between performer and audience, is a very Leo desire, and moon is all about desire. Not only that, your Leo Moon is conjunct your north node, and the north node is the voracious dragon's head, which wants more and more and more of whatever its placement represents. Desire for attention, for being noticed, is also a very Leo thing, which might be why you so strongly feel the lack when people don't seem to pay attention to you.

This doesn't necessarily mean you need or want roaring crowds. Just some positive response from the people around you would feed that Leo Moon, and if you can get them laughing, with you, that will be positive response.

I suspect that if you're feeling this lack so keenly, you haven't been feeding that Leo moon of yours.
Wow you are spot on with this!!! I have this urge, this desire to be centre of attention. Looking back at the rare times Iíve been centre of attention around friends Iíve felt good. Well in fact around anybody but it puts me right back when u feel jealousy from others which then I resent myself from pulling back. I love recognition and ppl telling me what they like about me lol. Iím gona try what u said about being the Ďcomedianí. I just have this fear that I will get strange looks but i will get past that Iím sure and pull thru it. Omg ur insights are really something!!😍😍
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (07-10-2019)
Reply

Tags
chart, feeling, interpretations, jupiter, libra, natal, pluto, saturn

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.