Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 07-07-2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Then you were born on 25 December 1980
the two births are separated by only nine days
Wow how did you know that??? ❣️

Unread 07-07-2019, 02:10 PM

Feeling IGNORED

I have put my chart up but u feel people are ignoring it and not willing to read it. I find it really weird and strange and a bit worrying 😕. Could someone give me their insights into my chart please? I would be so grateful and happy 😊🙏. Thank you 😍🥰😘😍
Unread 07-07-2019, 02:13 PM

Re: Social issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post

I have put the chart up but it seems everyone is avoiding reading my chart.
I have read other posts and ppl are freely giving their insights and I feel everyone is avoiding reading mine as I put it up on another thread but itís getting ignored 😕😕
keep in mind that members have day jobs
and
because members provide a FREE service VOLUNTARILY
no member is expected to provide a complete reading of any chart
also
no member is under any obligation to comment on any chart
new members are encouraged to post their own interpretation
of their own chart and learn by practice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 07-07-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
keep in mind that members have day jobs
and
because members provide a FREE service VOLUNTARILY
no member is expected to provide a complete reading of any chart
also
no member is under any obligation to comment on any chart
new members are encouraged to post their own interpretation
of their own chart and learn by practice
I understand that. Thatís not an issue. Im a very understanding individual as I also have a Ďday jobí. What I have said is that I feel people have ignored me and I can clearly see the essays they are putting up for others. I just find it strange and Iím putting my feelings out there as I have a right to do so. My feelings are that I feel itís about strange. But thank you J for pointing out the obvious to me. 👍😍
Unread 07-07-2019, 02:19 PM

Re: Feeling IGNORED

Quote:

I have put my chart up but u feel people are ignoring it
and not willing to read it.
I find it really weird and strange and a bit worrying 😕.
Could someone give me their insights into my chart please?

I would be so grateful and happy 😊🙏. Thank you 😍🥰😘😍

no one is ignoring you
the simple fact is

members have day jobs

also
no member is under any obligation to read any natal chart
because
no one is paid
any comments are provided for FREE and VOLUNTARILY
so if no members have commented
it's very probable members are busy
so there is no cause for worrying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 07-07-2019, 05:31 PM

Smile Re: Feeling IGNORED

Quote:
I have put my chart up but u feel people are ignoring it and not willing to read it. I find it really weird and strange and a bit worrying 😕. Could someone give me their insights into my chart please? I would be so grateful and happy 😊🙏. Thank you 😍🥰😘😍
It's a powerful Chart on a personal level. H1 contains a tense / conjunction, whereby expansion and contraction are combined. Also , squaring its favorite Planet, Mars, which is another source of tension. Transiting Pluto is currently conjunct your Mars in Cap, which is alleviating that somewhat. Mars in Capricorn is a strong placement that enables you to make things easier for others--you're a very useful person to have around. And, 3 other very useful placements: in Libra, in Scorpio, and in Sagittarius. That's FOUR facilitating placements in 4 consecutive Signs!
Fiery Venus/Moon trine, with the Moon most elevated and in the lead of your Chart's "bowl pattern", in a night-Chart, letting it shine brightly.
I'm curious about your profession, which wouldn't be about the money, but about the dedication and "keeping it real".
Unread 07-07-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
It's a powerful Chart on a personal level. H1 contains a tense / conjunction, whereby expansion and contraction are combined. Also , squaring its favorite Planet, Mars, which is another source of tension. Transiting Pluto is currently conjunct your Mars in Cap, which is alleviating that somewhat. Mars in Capricorn is a strong placement that enables you to make things easier for others--you're a very useful person to have around. And, 3 other very useful placements: in Libra, in Scorpio, and in Sagittarius. That's FOUR facilitating placements in 4 consecutive Signs!
Fiery Venus/Moon trine, with the Moon most elevated and in the lead of your Chart's "bowl pattern", in a night-Chart, letting it shine brightly.
I'm curious about your profession, which wouldn't be about the money, but about the dedication and "keeping it real".
Thank you for reading my chart. My profession is in banking however your right about saying it wouldnít be about the money. More about dedication all these years. A little too loyal!! When you say useful planets in what sense do you mean? A tribe is supposed to be good but I always get involved with untrustworthy people in the end.
Unread 07-07-2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Thank you for reading my chart. My profession is in banking however your right about saying it wouldnít be about the money. More about dedication all these years. A little too loyal!! When you say useful planets in what sense do you mean? A tribe is supposed to be good but I always get involved with untrustworthy people in the end.
Useful, or "facilitating" placements enable one to help people navigate their problems, in a resourceful, generous spirit.
You, yourself, have such high standards of honesty and reliability, that others will seem to you to be falling short. But, are you talking about actual betrayal of trust, or just failure to "keep up their end of the bargain"?
Unread 07-07-2019, 07:01 PM

Re: Feeling IGNORED

Both. ĎFriendsí come and go and when I was in my teens people flicked around me now I find that ppl donít take to me. Example I was in a class learning a language and ppl naturally flicked to each other but with me I had to try hard and even then I could see ppl getting bad vibes off me. Just donít know what it is but ppl donít tend to like me that much or feel uncomfortable around me until they know me. This is why Previously on other threads Iíve asked about my birth node Leo in 11th house as Iíve read a lot about but still confused around friendship and my career.
Unread 07-07-2019, 07:16 PM

Re: Social issues

Hkk

Groups are associated with the 11th house, 11th house ruler is sun and its in capricorn conjunct the IC from the 4th. Meaning you generally keep to yourself regardless. Capricorn is not an very open sign either and in the 4th it would make a person private.
also do you go out enough? this is also the kind of aspect of someone that stays home alot.

Ruler of your sun, saturn is in the 1st, and saturn in the 1st can lead to self censoring and also being closed off.

With pluto in the 1st square mars in the 4th, you probably have a quick temper-impatience-and in the 1st it can give off an aggressiveness type energy to others. Make sure you have a release for your pent up emotions- excercise/sports of any kind helps.

Quote:
I have put the chart up but it seems everyone is avoiding reading my chart. I have read other posts and ppl are freely giving their insights and I feel everyone is avoiding reading mine as I put it up on another thread but it’s getting ignored ����

Last edited by ashriia; 07-07-2019 at 09:32 PM.
Unread 07-07-2019, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
Hkk,

chill out for a sec.
you posted your chart at 9:01,and then 9:02, and you are complaining about not getting a essay in reply at 9:03. CALM DOWN, this kind of impatience with others can certainly cause problems.

Groups are associated with the 11th house, 11th house ruler is sun and its in capricorn conjunct the IC from the 4th. Meaning you generally keep to yourself regardless. Capricorn is not an very open sign either and in the 4th it would make a person private.
also do you go out enough? this is also the kind of aspect of someone that stays home alot.

Ruler of your sun, saturn is in the 1st, and saturn in the 1st can lead to self censoring and also being closed off.

With pluto in the 1st square mars in the 4th, you probably have a quick temper-impatience-and in the 1st it can give off an aggressiveness type energy to others. Make sure you have a release for your pent up emotions- excercise/sports of any kind helps. And try to be more patient with people!
Thanks for your view 👍appreciate it
Unread 07-07-2019, 07:35 PM

Your Mars is right in the thick of this current Saturn/Pluto interplay, which is intrinsically a "disturbance in the Force", and would be reflecting that, temporarily.
Unread 07-07-2019, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Your Mars is right in the thick of this current Saturn/Pluto interplay, which is intrinsically a "disturbance in the Force", and would be reflecting that, temporarily.
Thanks for your insights. Much appreciated 😊😊😊😊
Unread 07-07-2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Yesterday you mentioned that from my chart you could see something unusual from a personal point of view. What was that?
Unread 07-07-2019, 09:30 PM

Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

was this thread moderated? I posted to this thread earlier and there were 3 posts total before my own, now it looks completely different, and has a different title as well. totally disorienting.

Last edited by ashriia; 07-07-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Unread 07-07-2019, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
was this thread moderated? I posted to this thread earlier and there were 3 posts total before my own, now it looks completely different, and has a different title as well. totally disorienting.
All the threads put into one thatís why x
Unread 07-07-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
All the threads put into one thatís why x
You have more input towards the chart? 😍😍
Unread 07-07-2019, 09:49 PM

Smile Re: The natal chart all interpretations welcome

Quote:
Yesterday you mentioned that from my chart you could see something unusual from a personal point of view. What was that?
So many facilitating placements, all in a row. It's an unusual Chart to begin with. Indrawn, but capable of providing assistance to others, in so many ways. Do you do any volunteer work?
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:02 PM

Quote:
So many facilitating placements, all in a row. It's an unusual Chart to begin with. Indrawn, but capable of providing assistance to others, in so many ways. Do you do any volunteer work?
No I donít do any volunteer work. Never really have. We have done charity events at work but thatís about it. Indrawn? You mean personality wise or something else?
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:16 PM

Quote:
No I donít do any volunteer work. Never really have. We have done charity events at work but thatís about it. Indrawn? You mean personality wise or something else?
Yes, your focus is on H1, and it's complicated by Saturn, which explains why your identity is so tied to your work.
Charity events are similar to volunteer work. Were your contributions to those events recognized as important?
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Yes, your focus is on H1, and it's complicated by Saturn, which explains why your identity is so tied to your work.
Charity events are similar to volunteer work. Were your contributions to those events recognized as important?
No it wasnít anything significant. Just raising money like everyone else.nothing major or big. To be honest at work my work has been great but never recognised for it. Not for the last 10 yrs or so anyway
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:32 PM

Quote:
No it wasnít anything significant. Just raising money like everyone else.nothing major or big. To be honest at work my work has been great but never recognised for it. Not for the last 10 yrs or so anyway
Chart shows a very private individual. Recognition would make you uncomfortable, so you don't seek it out.
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Chart shows a very private individual. Recognition would make you uncomfortable, so you don't seek it out.
So do you think I should do volunteer work? Would this be good for my soul etc?
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
So do you think I should do volunteer work? Would this be good for my soul etc?
You'd get a lot of satisfaction from it, make new and better friends, and it fits in with NN in Leo in H11.
Unread 07-07-2019, 10:49 PM

Quote:
You'd get a lot of satisfaction from it, make new and better friends, and it fits in with NN in Leo in H11.
Okay 👌 seems clearer now. I would like to do political work but never got myself to do it. Too public for me I think even though secretly I want publicity but wouldnít know how to handle it

Tags
chart, feeling, interpretations, jupiter, libra, natal, pluto, saturn