I'm stuck in my life!

Medulla

I'm new in this wonderful forum, thank you for having me! And I apologize in advance ; my English is not very good.
I’m pretty new to astrology, and I find it to be the most exciting thing ever :) I would love your help to understand my chart better. I’ve been stuck in my life for many years now, and I’ve been isolating myself from the outer world. I think one of the reasons is my sensitivity. I get overwhelmed by almost everything! Does this show in my chart? Also: The absolutely worst thing I can think of, is animals being hurt. I start crying just writing this, it’s crazy. Many people feel that way about animals, I know, but all these strong feelings in general - where do they come from in my chart? Knowing would help me understand and accepting myself better, I think. Thank you very much for reading this :)
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/921/bc8lht.png

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

You can't link your chart directly from Astrodienst. If you are working from a computer, save it, then upload it as a clickable thumbnail, following the prompts at the bottom of your next posts. From a cell phone, try linking it via a service like imgur.com .

We're here to help.

Sagittarius Jupiter

I'm new in this wonderful forum, thank you for having me! And I apologize in advance ; my English is not very good.
I’m pretty new to astrology, and I find it to be the most exciting thing ever :) I would love your help to understand my chart better. I’ve been stuck in my life for many years now, and I’ve been isolating myself from the outer world. I think one of the reasons is my sensitivity. I get overwhelmed by almost everything! Does this show in my chart? Also: The absolutely worst thing I can think of, is animals being hurt. I start crying just writing this, it’s crazy. Many people feel that way about animals, I know, but all these strong feelings in general - where do they come from in my chart? Knowing would help me understand and accepting myself better, I think. Thank you very much for reading this :)
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/921/bc8lht.png

Sensitivity for Animals:

Hey, you have Moon and Venus in sidereal Pisces, so this indicates a high Sensitivity.

Plus North Node is in your 10th House, this also.

greybeard

Looking at the pattern (seesaw, which is the opposition pattern) we find a chart notable for the predominance of the opposition. Libra is rising and is the sign most associated with that aspect (7th sign). The axis of the seesaw is a 1st/7th double opposition, an east-west conflict. It is pretty clear that this life centers on interpersonal relationships. That is the crux.

Second, we notice that all of the planets below the horizon are retrograde. I have found this to be a reliable and powerful indicator of the lone wolf, the solitary creature longing for a family but ....

With all 5 of the ponderous planets Rx (a Preponderance, indicative of a powerful introversion, high subjectivity), plus all of them below Earth (the subjective, private, inturned hemisphere)....you can see where this leads.

Last edited:

waybread

Just a few quick reactions:

1. You are very intelligent, and a careful, probing thinker. You'd probably be good at research. (9th house domiciled sun trine Saturn-Pluto)

2. Being in a relationship is important to you, but you are so idealistic that it would be hard for an actual ordinary man to live up to your dream Prince Charming. A worst case here would be to stay in a highly unsuitable relationship in the hope he would improve. (Venus-moon in the 7th house opposed by Saturn-Pluto.)

3. Struggling with self-esteem issues (sun conjunct Chiron, Saturn in the 1st house, Uranus opposite sun.)

4. With Neptune trine moon-Venus, you probably have a rich imagination, so I hope you have an artistic outlet. For some reason dance comes to mind: something like ballroom dancing with a partner or music.

Medulla

Looking at the pattern (seesaw, which is the opposition pattern) we find a chart notable for the predominance of the opposition. Libra is rising and is the sign most associated with that aspect (7th sign). The axis of the seesaw is a 1st/7th double opposition, an east-west conflict. It is pretty clear that this life centers on interpersonal relationships. That is the crux.

Second, we notice that all of the planets below the horizon are retrograde. I have found this to be a reliable and powerful indicator of the lone wolf, the solitary creature longing for a family but ....

With all 5 of the ponderous planets Rx (a Preponderance, indicative of a powerful introversion, high subjectivity), plus all of them below Earth (the subjective, private, inturned hemisphere)....you can see where this leads.
Thank you so much for your very interesting interpretation:) It makes a lot of sense to me. So it sounds like my challenge in life is to learn combining my inner lone wolf with healthy relations to other people. But my wolf is very persistent, it's gonna be difficult.

Medulla

Just a few quick reactions:

1. You are very intelligent, and a careful, probing thinker. You'd probably be good at research. (9th house domiciled sun trine Saturn-Pluto)

2. Being in a relationship is important to you, but you are so idealistic that it would be hard for an actual ordinary man to live up to your dream Prince Charming. A worst case here would be to stay in a highly unsuitable relationship in the hope he would improve. (Venus-moon in the 7th house opposed by Saturn-Pluto.)

3. Struggling with self-esteem issues (sun conjunct Chiron, Saturn in the 1st house, Uranus opposite sun.)

4. With Neptune trine moon-Venus, you probably have a rich imagination, so I hope you have an artistic outlet. For some reason dance comes to mind: something like ballroom dancing with a partner or music.
Thanks a lot for looking at my chart, I’m learning so much from you guys :) You're spot-on in all of your interpretations. Interesting that my imagination (I’m a writer) has to do with Neptune trine moon Venus. I’ve never tried ballroom dancing! I might ought to look into that :)

greybeard

Deep problems with parents, particularly mom. Power and control issues, love (such as it were) contingent on meeting imposed standards. Cruelty.

You are secretive, unwilling to reveal or expose the self. Issues with femininity. May champion the cause of ostracised or persecuted groups of which you may or may not be a constituent.

As a writer you need solitude. So the Cosmos said, "Let's give this girl room to think."

By the way, my own chart likewise imposes solitude. You don't necessarily overcome it (I speak as an old man). But then, I like peace and quiet and walking in the rain.

Last edited:

Medulla

Deep problems with parents, particularly mom. Power and control issues, love (such as it were) contingent on meeting imposed standards. Cruelty.

You are secretive, unwilling to reveal or expose the self. Issues with femininity. May champion the cause of ostracised or persecuted groups of which you may or may not be a constituent.

As a writer you need solitude. So the Cosmos said, "Let's give this girl room to think."

By the way, my own chart likewise imposes solitude. You don't necessarily overcome it (I speak as an old man). But then, I like peace and quiet and walking in the rain.
Thank you for your insight :) I don't wish to overcome my need for solitude; I enjoy it and feel blessed that I’m not afraid of my own company. But I would like to find a balance; I have such wonderful people in my life, but often I choose solitude over them, all though I know they’re good for me. I just get so overwhelmed being with others. But I like your Cosmos-sentence! :)
And you’re spot-on in everything you mentioned. For instance the ostracized groups; I’ve really enjoyed working with humans suffering from mental illnesses (like I do myself). You write ‘cruelty’, what do you mean? That people have been cruel to me, or I’ve been cruel to someone?