does saturn in 5th never give success in relationship?

ritz

does saturn in 5th house for cancer ascendants never give successful relationships ever? if not, then does it mean they should go for arranged marriage? and what about countries where there is no system of arranging?

VenusS

Just by looking at this placement, Saturn in the 5th house aspects his own house in the 7th, which means that it will protect arranged partnerships/marriages. Voluntarily partnerships or love marriages, which goes against the normal dharmic tradition(Saturn means tradition, rules and regulations), not so much.

About the countries where there is no system of arranged marriages, well then, just listen to your instincts and go for it. Saturn alone can't do anything, you know, just like one aspect won't determine the whole meaning behind this issue.

@Somna7h, that's a really powerful conjunction, but if Saturn is exalted in the 5th house, then the lagna has to be Gemini, I believe. It's really nice conjunction to have today in this yuga, people who become nothing to something has this conjunction in their charts.

ritz

No Relationship yet.
Exalted Saturn Conjunct Mars,7th Lord in 5th.

exalted saturn. wow. i don't know from personal observations yet how this would work. peronal experience and also seeing the charts of people around who have this saturn 5th house placement including me.. is that saturn in 5th people are not that easy going and carefree attitude what a lot of people around normally are otherwise.. also i feel that this makes a bit sensitive too and not take things lightly even for fun.. so maybe half the time for this reason itself people cannot digest and are not able to mingle ... so are you in this category of seriousness ..? not as serious as some people label it to be... i do joke around and be goofy but only with few people who understand and know me well.. the other's don't get it.

ritz

Just by looking at this placement, Saturn in the 5th house aspects his own house in the 7th, which means that it will protect arranged partnerships/marriages. Voluntarily partnerships or love marriages, which goes against the normal dharmic tradition(Saturn means tradition, rules and regulations), not so much.

About the countries where there is no system of arranged marriages, well then, just listen to your instincts and go for it. Saturn alone can't do anything, you know, just like one aspect won't determine the whole meaning behind this issue.

@Somna7h, that's a really powerful conjunction, but if Saturn is exalted in the 5th house, then the lagna has to be Gemini, I believe. It's really nice conjunction to have today in this yuga, people who become nothing to something has this conjunction in their charts.

thank you for ur reply. and yes, astrology is funny.. as it changes according to the rules of the culture and geography and even times like- from old days to now different new days.. and esp with people who don't invent themselves according to geography and now the different era from before.. the reading is pretty outdated. i have never believed in arranged marriage having saturn in 5th house.. i still don't believe.. so maybe i'll be single and go through things being single. if astrology says that saturn in 5th doesn't give successful love partnerships... but time will tell.. also i have uranus in 5th with saturn.. i know vedic doesn't include these outer planets.. but in my experience these outer planets do work just like the others.

VenusS

Yes, you're correct, but you have to realize that all the advices/predictions made in this forum is to be taken with a grain of salt. Mast of the astrology that revolves around the online platform(except few), are some very general, may or may not be true, predictive in nature. In my case, lot of times it has proven to be false, or very vaguely coming to the conclusion. Again, I would reiterate to not go with just Saturn in the 5th house. I have seen plenty of charts with the same placement, having successful love marriages, although the mature of the spouse goes accordingly with the description of this placement. So, just go for it, don't over burden yourself with thoughts about your vedic chart not promising something, it's all bogus.

Yes, that is also correct, outer planets/shadow or chaya grahas do have a role to play in your charts. It's just that, it makes the reading of the chart a lot complex to understand, yet the paradox here is that, you can't just predict correctly only with basics.

Hopefully, it clarifies.

Somna7H

Banned
I'm sorry.
I failed to notice it's Vedic section.
I talked about ny Tropical Chart.
In Sidereal Zodiac my Saturn(Hasta Pada 4) and Mars(Chitra Pada 2) in Virgo. Saturn not Exalted.

Somna7H

Banned

My bad.
I corrected it.
Currently running Saturn/Saturn.
After a month will become 37.
Never had any physical or romantic relationship with any woman yet.
Completed two technical education from Govt engineering college but currently a Watchman at Gate. I'm a miserable and unfortunate person.
I couldn't find any good from this communication.

VenusS

Time hasn't come for you, doesn't mean that your chart does not have the potential. Look at the billionaires of today, lot of them struggled for years and years just to get a break, but they never lost hope. Disheartening to see that, you have just accepted your fate on your vedic chart. There are still many viable options in life to go to, if you have dreams or aspirations you can pursue them any time in your life. It does not change the fact that this conjunction is powerful, because once you go for something, you'll achieve it no matter what. There might be years and years of struggle, but don't lose hope good lad.

Somna7H

Banned
Time hasn't come for you, doesn't mean that your chart does not have the potential. Look at the billionaires of today, lot of them struggled for years and years just to get a break, but they never lost hope. Disheartening to see that, you have just accepted your fate on your vedic chart. There are still many viable options in life to go to, if you have dreams or aspirations you can pursue them any time in your life. It does not change the fact that this conjunction is powerful, because once you go for something, you'll achieve it no matter what. There might be years and years of struggle, but don't lose hope good lad.

No, I have no more Dream left in me.
I just gave up.
But Yes you are right.
Time hasn't come for me.
My Time is coming very soon.
I'm no Pro Astrologer but it's my Intuition Power.
I stopped chasing Dreams or things long ago.
Things will come to me soon.
And I will have no complain then.
Yes it's all about Time. :bandit:

solongotgon

does saturn in 5th house for cancer ascendants never give successful relationships ever? if not, then does it mean they should go for arranged marriage? and what about countries where there is no system of arranging?

general predictions for saturn in the 5th can show difficulty gaining position and title from careers or very slow progress in that area, past life karma associated with saturn - so what houses is saturn ruling?
children will be delayed and girlfriends/boyfriends will tend to be mature in nature or older in general. The person enjoys old songs and movies but the sign will show exactly what type of old entertainments the person enjoys.
7th lord and venus needs to be studied to see how relationships are playing out.

narasimha sharma

Uranus by itself doesn't do anything for love partnerships, infact Uranus is a deep thinking planet to make you go think out of the box which is very useful planet to do any research studies. Saturn and Uranus combination gives you deep thinking and philosophical attitude if placed in 5th. Saturn is a restrictive planet and an orthodox planet which helps you follow customs and practices prevalent in the place of your origin and in having an arranged marriage in indian tradition. Saturn also indicates breaks and delays, so it will not help falling in love. Saturn in 5th also aspects 7th house with its 3rd aspect, thereby delaying marriage too (especially if it also aspects 7th lord or 7th star lord or significators of 7th bhava which can be determined based on your birth chart).

thank you for ur reply. and yes, astrology is funny.. as it changes according to the rules of the culture and geography and even times like- from old days to now different new days.. and esp with people who don't invent themselves according to geography and now the different era from before.. the reading is pretty outdated. i have never believed in arranged marriage having saturn in 5th house.. i still don't believe.. so maybe i'll be single and go through things being single. if astrology says that saturn in 5th doesn't give successful love partnerships... but time will tell.. also i have uranus in 5th with saturn.. i know vedic doesn't include these outer planets.. but in my experience these outer planets do work just like the others.

VenusS

I think, to understand planets clearly, one needs to read thoroughly their stories from mythologies and with the help of intuition, connect with the source energy and understand the characteristics, nature of the planet. So like Saturn, this is true that it does indicate certain restrictions, rules and similar behaviour, we can't forget that Saturn rules the sign of Capricorn and Aquarius, the latter being it's mool trikona sign. Humanitarian organizations, non profit, working for the people, specially the down trodden, marginalized communities represents the sign of Aquarius.

Here's the twist though. We can't forget that rahu is also one of the co-rulers of this sign, and rahu represents basically everything opposite of Saturn. But, if we read more about the nature of Saturn, he was the son of the Sun God, whom he abandoned in a very early age. As one of the principal dharma in Hinduism is to follow and obey the parent's, who are considered to be next in hierarchy from Guru and God, and Saturn didn't do that, and thereby this enemity between them, even though it's in the traditions.

This basically tells us that, even though Saturn is the representative of rules and regulations, but he also shows a bigger purpose in life which is to help the society and work for humanity in general. For that, Saturn and rahu both can work as a rebel as well, to help achieve this larger purpose in life. That can be well thought out as a rule above all the other rules, and Saturn will follow that.

In this case, it's not concrete that, because of this placement of Saturn, this can only mean a traditional arranged marriage. Saturn can pass that rule, to follow a bigger purpose, which can be anything. Also, Saturn in the 5th house, expecting his own house(the ASC is either leo or cancer) by his 3rd aspect, will be protective of that house, so not really a breakage either, even if the person marries before their Saturn return. One thing we need to note is that, wherever Saturn is placed and aspects, will show the person's fear, grief and the want of desire. Therefore, this person's want of love, commitment and relationship, and fear that any relationships will end in an undesirable outcome is present.

These above are some observations that I realized after doing many case studies in the jyotish learning, and through the knowledge imparted by my gurus in life. No offence, just a normal discussion is my intention, and hopefully this clarifies any other motive.

P.S. what I have seen is that Venus usually shows arranged marriages in the chart, if it's placed or connected to the 7th house.

Astrologically yours,
VenusS

ritz

I think, to understand planets clearly, one needs to read thoroughly their stories from mythologies and with the help of intuition, connect with the source energy and understand the characteristics, nature of the planet. So like Saturn, this is true that it does indicate certain restrictions, rules and similar behaviour, we can't forget that Saturn rules the sign of Capricorn and Aquarius, the latter being it's mool trikona sign. Humanitarian organizations, non profit, working for the people, specially the down trodden, marginalized communities represents the sign of Aquarius.

Here's the twist though. We can't forget that rahu is also one of the co-rulers of this sign, and rahu represents basically everything opposite of Saturn. But, if we read more about the nature of Saturn, he was the son of the Sun God, whom he abandoned in a very early age. As one of the principal dharma in Hinduism is to follow and obey the parent's, who are considered to be next in hierarchy from Guru and God, and Saturn didn't do that, and thereby this enemity between them, even though it's in the traditions.

This basically tells us that, even though Saturn is the representative of rules and regulations, but he also shows a bigger purpose in life which is to help the society and work for humanity in general. For that, Saturn and rahu both can work as a rebel as well, to help achieve this larger purpose in life. That can be well thought out as a rule above all the other rules, and Saturn will follow that.

In this case, it's not concrete that, because of this placement of Saturn, this can only mean a traditional arranged marriage. Saturn can pass that rule, to follow a bigger purpose, which can be anything. Also, Saturn in the 5th house, expecting his own house(the ASC is either leo or cancer) by his 3rd aspect, will be protective of that house, so not really a breakage either, even if the person marries before their Saturn return. One thing we need to note is that, wherever Saturn is placed and aspects, will show the person's fear, grief and the want of desire. Therefore, this person's want of love, commitment and relationship, and fear that any relationships will end in an undesirable outcome is present.

These above are some observations that I realized after doing many case studies in the jyotish learning, and through the knowledge imparted by my gurus in life. No offence, just a normal discussion is my intention, and hopefully this clarifies any other motive.

P.S. what I have seen is that Venus usually shows arranged marriages in the chart, if it's placed or connected to the 7th house.

Astrologically yours,
VenusS

yes, so true. cancer rising myself with saturn and uranus in 5th house. i am a closet romantic but i never show it or express it easily. so i keep looking to find love or that easy compatibility. but it has not happened yet. and i have had failed relationships which has only made go more negative on this whole subject. and yes! talk about fears! i have lots of them regarding relationships, because none of the break-ups were my fault. one of them lied and cheated which i found out purely through my gut instincts, one of them was manipulating me, two others were my fault i guess because it was short and they happened to be different country and so they had to leave! what did i do wrong! people keep telling me i am such a nice person, but still i wonder it's so hard to find a decent guy??????? maybe i suck big time and am just blind to see it. and after all these experiences and also seeing lots of married people around me fighting and arguing on a daily basis and tolerate each other as partners makes me wonder if i am stupid and blind. i swear, if divorce wasn't a taboo in this country half my friends would be divorced... but no! first you get married, then fights.. fights... families intervene saying you should plan for a kid then things will get better.. kid.. few months great, again.. fights.. fights.. then how stupid! one more child on the way.. the cycle repeats.. and then they stay together in the name of children! poor children who hv to see miserable parents being together on a daily basis. what a ******* up ****** up culture or mind set this is!!!! or wait.. maybe am the stupid one.

ritz

Uranus by itself doesn't do anything for love partnerships, infact Uranus is a deep thinking planet to make you go think out of the box which is very useful planet to do any research studies. Saturn and Uranus combination gives you deep thinking and philosophical attitude if placed in 5th. Saturn is a restrictive planet and an orthodox planet which helps you follow customs and practices prevalent in the place of your origin and in having an arranged marriage in indian tradition. Saturn also indicates breaks and delays, so it will not help falling in love. Saturn in 5th also aspects 7th house with its 3rd aspect, thereby delaying marriage too (especially if it also aspects 7th lord or 7th star lord or significators of 7th bhava which can be determined based on your birth chart).

yes, absolutely correct. because myself having uranus in the 5th i do have naturally the tendency to think deep and get lost in my thoughts since i was young and ask deep serious questions which my father tells me and that made him wonder and he didn't have answers for me. saturn has ******* up my love life. true again. and my friends have always said that i am not a normal person.