Difficulty in my career

Tomato

Can you tell me which signs in the chart at birth show that I have difficulty in my career? Thank you!

Last edited:

three M symbols

I don't think so. Venus is well placed there. It's your MC ruler, in domicile sign in Libra, and it conjuncts your MC. Strong placement.

Maybe you have troubles with theses natal 9th-1th H squares. And the transit of Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn can activate them.
Mars is transiting your 6th house and can create conflicts in work or routine organisation. It doesn't really like to be in Cancer

What kind of issues do you have?

mahaira

Hi,
your 10th house ruler, Venus, has some challenging aspects (squares) with your Neptune and Uranus, coming from your 1st house.

Neptune can speak of several things, like idealism pushed to the limit, bordering with delusion, lying to oneself, being lied to by others... Since it is coming from the 1st house, I'd also take into account certain amount of procrastination. People with this placement are not necessarily lazy, but they do tend to waste time, due to inability to see clearly the pragmatic side of the reality - which is not the best thing for career oriented people.

Uranus in the 1st brings about certain unpredictability, rebelliousness, sudden changes that will affect your career. The career choice is very important here. If you decide to go for traditional, institutional options, you may find that not only you could be unhappy there, but that others may perceive you as not a great match for the job. However, if you are inspired by idealistic (activism?) work and are not stressed out with sudden changes, interruptions and hectic dynamic, you may find easier to integrate your career with your personality.

This is further strengthened by your Mars in the 10th - raw energy, need for a dynamic environment (probably even a certain amount of physical engagement at work), but also need for and individualistic approach. You may like to work together with other people , but you do need a certain amount of autonomy.

Another thing, your North node is in the 10th, which means that it is a place where you really need to make an effort. South node is a place where we tend to hide to avoid doing what needs to be done (the house the North node is placed), because this is where we feel comfortable since we have learned the ropes at some point in our previous lives. In your case that is the 4th house. The need to invest time, energy and money in a home, or instance, can be so overwhelming that it clouds a true priority, which is dealing with the 10th house issues.

Given the fact that your 10th house ruler is in the 9th house, this cosines with the 4th house related things is really pulling you back, since this placement speaks of a career that is related to travelling, or getting to know and work with foreign cultures in some capacity, studying & teaching & publishing (underlined by Venus conjuction Mercury), finding higher meanings...

You could chose a career that is connected with some sort of activism that will require a lot of moving about and dealing with foreigners. Nowdays there are many ways to communicate, sop when I say publishing&writing it can be blogging, vlogging...

Tomato

I don't think so. Venus is well placed there. It's your MC ruler, in domicile sign in Libra, and it conjuncts your MC. Strong placement.

Maybe you have troubles with theses natal 9th-1th H squares. And the transit of Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn can activate them.
Mars is transiting your 6th house and can create conflicts in work or routine organisation. It doesn't really like to be in Cancer

What kind of issues do you have?
Thank you reply of you!!!
I have no confidence to apply for a job and have difficulty communicating with people, besides I don't know which job is right for me.

Tomato

Hi,
your 10th house ruler, Venus, has some challenging aspects (squares) with your Neptune and Uranus, coming from your 1st house.

Neptune can speak of several things, like idealism pushed to the limit, bordering with delusion, lying to oneself, being lied to by others... Since it is coming from the 1st house, I'd also take into account certain amount of procrastination. People with this placement are not necessarily lazy, but they do tend to waste time, due to inability to see clearly the pragmatic side of the reality - which is not the best thing for career oriented people.

Uranus in the 1st brings about certain unpredictability, rebelliousness, sudden changes that will affect your career. The career choice is very important here. If you decide to go for traditional, institutional options, you may find that not only you could be unhappy there, but that others may perceive you as not a great match for the job. However, if you are inspired by idealistic (activism?) work and are not stressed out with sudden changes, interruptions and hectic dynamic, you may find easier to integrate your career with your personality.

This is further strengthened by your Mars in the 10th - raw energy, need for a dynamic environment (probably even a certain amount of physical engagement at work), but also need for and individualistic approach. You may like to work together with other people , but you do need a certain amount of autonomy.

Another thing, your North node is in the 10th, which means that it is a place where you really need to make an effort. South node is a place where we tend to hide to avoid doing what needs to be done (the house the North node is placed), because this is where we feel comfortable since we have learned the ropes at some point in our previous lives. In your case that is the 4th house. The need to invest time, energy and money in a home, or instance, can be so overwhelming that it clouds a true priority, which is dealing with the 10th house issues.

Given the fact that your 10th house ruler is in the 9th house, this cosines with the 4th house related things is really pulling you back, since this placement speaks of a career that is related to travelling, or getting to know and work with foreign cultures in some capacity, studying & teaching & publishing (underlined by Venus conjuction Mercury), finding higher meanings...

You could chose a career that is connected with some sort of activism that will require a lot of moving about and dealing with foreigners. Nowdays there are many ways to communicate, sop when I say publishing&writing it can be blogging, vlogging...
Thank you very much!

three M symbols

3rd house is about communication. So, Saturn in 3rd can make it difficult, mostly in Pisces because this sign doesn't really have common points with Capricorn or Aquarius energy.
It also squares your moon which rules 7th house.

Zora

Account Closed
Can you tell me which signs in the chart at birth show that I have difficulty in my career?

Signs and planets in a chart don't cause difficulties theirselves – they show where you have challenges to work on.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
I have no confidence to apply for a job and have difficulty communicating with people, besides I don't know which job is right for me.

Saturn in 3rd in pisces shows that you are kinda inhibited to express yourself clearly. Saturn works best for you, if you get yourself structured and visibily well prepared with anything necessary applying for a job and perhaps to look for someone helping and assisting you in this. Start right now to train a meeting situation loud verbally spoken, as often as necessary. Transiting saturn is supporting your natal saturn with energy in this area by sextile right now till end of november to help you to work on – mid of november it should be settled..Transiting pluto conjuncts your natal saturn as ruler of 3rd house to transform your communication abilities to better.

To find a new job, ruler of 6th house- mercury and ruler of 10th house- venus first have to be activated, what is already done by transiting saturn as your ASC ruler and as well as by transiting jupiter sextile and transiting jupiter will also activate your ruler of finance- uranus- mid of november this year for a financial improvement.

As your mercury is also ruler of 9th house – what is education and training-classes- perhaps the new job affords a training at the companie's end, you have to join at first..

All what for job and career is needed is in air signs- 2nd house money/financial income- aquarius, 6th house work gemini and 10th house libra – what means communication (air) is definitely used and necessary in your job out of your chart and what you have to learn to get employed.

Just go for it right now, your transit energies support you in being active and do not hesitate.

Best luck