Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Do you think astrology is subversive?

No but that’s because I believe in it and as a spiritual person I think it’s a helpful tool. I think people who use it to control people or who wish to keep humanity locked in 3D are subversive. Why would people want to keep us locked into 3D? Well, cos they’re bitter or not yet conscious.

Ukpoohbear

Right. They project their fear of going beyond our current state of consciousness onto those who are learning how to do just that.

Yeah those people come in all sorts of varying levels of familiarity and abuse, from work colleagues to family members. Sometimes it’s even me who is bitter, that’s a hard pill to swallow too but the main thing for me is I ‘get it’ now and can balance myself because I understand why but even highly advanced spiritual people can hurt others, I guess we are all human while we are here. (I wasn’t saying I’m spiritually advanced but I’ve been played by a spiritually advanced person before).

Last edited:

david starling

Yeah those people come in all sorts of varying levels of familiarity and abuse, from work colleagues to family members. Sometimes it’s even me who is bitter, that’s a hard pill to swallow too but the main thing for me is I ‘get it’ now and can balance myself because I understand why but even highly advanced spiritual people can hurt others, I guess we are all human while we are here. (I wasn’t saying I’m spiritually advanced but I’ve been played by a spiritually advanced person before).

Doesn't sound very advanced.

Ukpoohbear

Doesn't sound very advanced.

Yeah I know. He was genuine but I think it was a mix between being capable of manipulating people and still being a hurt little boy inside. It’s a pattern of behaviour for him when it comes to meeting women. But I believe he was genuine too (maybe just not as strong as he thinks he is).

david starling

Yeah I know. He was genuine but I think it was a mix between being capable of manipulating people and still being a hurt little boy inside. It’s a pattern of behaviour for him when it comes to meeting women. But I believe he was genuine too (maybe just not as strong as he thinks he is).

Do you know his Chart?

petosiris

Banned
How much possible degree +/- variation in general between geocentric and topocentric for the Moon and Planets? The Asc is always topocentric.

The planets can change up to half an arc minute at most (Venus at inferior conjunction), it really matters only with the Moon which changes quite a bit. The difference between topocentric and geocentric Moon is greatest at the Ascendant, and non-existant at the zenith, due to the lunar parallax that occurs at the horizon. The difference at the Ascendant can often be around a degree, but not more than a degree and some minutes. Even a few minutes cause huge changes with lunar returns and placements at the cusp though.

It doesn't seem right to me to factor the Ascendant, but to examine the planets from the perspective of the Earth's core...

Last edited: