Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

Hey, anyone get visited by the F.B.I. lately? :whistling:
Rumor has it they think astrology is subversive!

I’m safe because my knowledge of astrology is elementary. Hey David, everyone always thinks it’s some subversive FBI people but you’re the nice, mellow, drama-free guy of the forum (perfect cover if you ask me :D )

SunConjunctUranus

I’m safe because my knowledge of astrology is elementary. Hey David, everyone always thinks it’s some subversive FBI people but you’re the nice, mellow, drama-free guy of the forum (perfect cover if you ask me :D )

That's too humble, and I'm NOT sure where ds' level if you're in elementary. Kindergarten maybe, huh?

david starling

Who thinks it's "subversive FBI people"? The rumor is just the reverse--astrologers subverting the goverment. It was from a blog that's no longer available.

Ukpoohbear

Who thinks it's "subversive FBI people"? The rumor is just the reverse--astrologers subverting the goverment. It was from a blog that's no longer available.

Spoken like a true FBI agent! I assumed it was because the NWO et al are aware of the power of astrology and are observing our use of it. Then we have this troll activity that keeps happening. It could be related or it could be the forum attracts not only the mentally ill like Apple said, but the FBI too. Hell, with Jupiter ASC threads, we’ll be attracting vegans next *shudders*

david starling

Spoken like a true FBI agent! I assumed it was because the NWO et al are aware of the power of astrology and are observing our use of it. Then we have this troll activity that keeps happening. It could be related or it could be the forum attracts not only the mentally ill like Apple said, but the FBI too. Hell, with Jupiter ASC threads, we’ll be attracting vegans next *shudders*

Do you think astrology is subversive?