Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 04-29-2019, 06:16 PM

Male natal chart and sex life

Some men are very successful with the opposite sex from the start of puberty. They always have a girlfriend lose their virginity early and can get well up in age before they have problems finding a female partner. Then at the other end you have men complaining that for whatever reason theyre 40 years old and still a virgin and cant get any female attention.

What in the natal chart indicates success vs failure w/the opposite sex in a mans chart?

Unread 04-29-2019, 08:43 PM

im thinking for men unlucky with the opposite sex saturn in the 5th or perhaps aspecting the 5th. Maybe cap ruling 5th or ruling 8th with no planets in the house to lessen the effect.

Men good with the opposite sex probably have jupiter in the 5th or if empty have saggitarius ruling 5th house or sag ruling 5th with sun in 5th.
Unread 05-01-2019, 12:03 PM

Re: Male natal chart and sex life

Regardless of gender, a chart can show whether the person attracts a lot of mates. I look for good connections with 5th and 11th rulers, Venus and Mars, and to a lesser degree sun and moon.
Unread 05-02-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
theyre 40 years old and still a virgin
Have Exalted Saturn Conjunct 7th Lord,Mars in 5th House.
Unread 05-04-2019, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somna7H View Post
Have Exalted Saturn Conjunct 7th Lord,Mars in 5th House.
are these your placements? and are you saying you are a 40 year old virgin?
Unread 05-04-2019, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Helike, you have Saturn with Mars, but Mars (and Moon) is disjunct Venus, which makes men cautious, hesitant, and frigid.
from what i understand saturn in the fifth is a bad placement for attracting the opposite sex.

brad gilmartin wrote a book on men and loveshyness in 1987. these loveshy men were all virgins and ranged from college aged to middle age, heterosexual and wanted relationships with women. as part of the study, he studied the natal charts of the loveshy men. he noticed that several placements popped up more than one would expect by chance.

one such placement was saturn in the fifth house. another was a stellium in the 5th house. mars in pisces was another one. a number of planets in fixed signs, sun signs in earth signs. there are others i cant think of now.
Unread 05-04-2019, 03:45 AM
Banned

Eric Clapton has Mars in Pisces. He was a little shy when younger so learned to play the guitar instead. The rest is history!
Unread 05-04-2019, 03:46 AM

Quote:
are these your placements? and are you saying you are a 40 year old virgin?
Yes but couple of years to hit 40.
Women don't attracted to me.
Unread 05-04-2019, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Eric Clapton has Mars in Pisces. He was a little shy when younger so learned to play the guitar instead. The rest is history!
The famed Cassanova also had Mars in Pisces, according to this review of his chart.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/casanova.html
Unread 05-04-2019, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somna7H View Post
Yes but couple of years to hit 40.
Women don't attracted to me.
What's your Asc?
Unread 05-04-2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
im thinking for men unlucky with the opposite sex saturn in the 5th or perhaps aspecting the 5th. Maybe cap ruling 5th or ruling 8th with no planets in the house to lessen the effect.

Men good with the opposite sex probably have jupiter in the 5th or if empty have saggitarius ruling 5th house or sag ruling 5th with sun in 5th.
About your examples unlucky with opposite gender, I think that people with these placements also don't feel attracted to everyone and don't want attention from everyone, but are picky (which is good in my opinion). Mostly men like this prefer directly a serious relationship with the person of their type, without any games.
It's way of thinking and character influencing everything.
Unread 05-04-2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
What's your Asc?
Taurus 29į Tropical Zodiac.
For details Che the link please.
Unread 05-05-2019, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Depends on the whole chart. That by itself may have no effect
Unread 05-05-2019, 11:53 AM

I think it's because intercepted planets in 5th house. Just look at my chart. There's an interception that contains planets.
Unread 05-05-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Some men are very successful with the opposite sex from the start of puberty. They always have a girlfriend lose their virginity early and can get well up in age before they have problems finding a female partner. Then at the other end you have men complaining that for whatever reason theyre 40 years old and still a virgin and cant get any female attention.

What in the natal chart indicates success vs failure w/the opposite sex in a mans chart?
Venus square Saturn. If youíre struggling with this, I can recommend a few helpful blogs and a book that help educate you on how to approach and maintain relationships with women ó just message me.
Unread 05-05-2019, 10:16 PM

I have venus and saturn in 3rd house
Unread 05-05-2019, 10:39 PM

Quote:
I have venus and saturn in 3rd house
That makes sense. You probably struggle to communicate with and approach girls you like. This isnít uncommon. Especially nowadays a lot of guys struggle because culture is so divisive and many girls are messed up.
Unread 05-06-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
from what i understand saturn in the fifth is a bad placement for attracting the opposite sex.

brad gilmartin wrote a book on men and loveshyness in 1987. these loveshy men were all virgins and ranged from college aged to middle age, heterosexual and wanted relationships with women. as part of the study, he studied the natal charts of the loveshy men. he noticed that several placements popped up more than one would expect by chance.

one such placement was saturn in the fifth house. another was a stellium in the 5th house. mars in pisces was another one. a number of planets in fixed signs, sun signs in earth signs. there are others i cant think of now.

If it's only Saturn rules the 5th than it will usually be better after 1st Saturn return. For 40 years old virgin it has to be many additional "stacks" to seal the deal.
Unread 05-06-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagcap88 View Post
That makes sense. You probably struggle to communicate with and approach girls you like. This isnít uncommon. Especially nowadays a lot of guys struggle because culture is so divisive and many girls are messed up.
Doesn't Venus temper Saturn somewhat?
Unread 05-06-2019, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Doesn't Venus temper Saturn somewhat?
Saturn overpowers Venus and turns it into a Capricorn Venus vibe. It can make it hard to find someone.
Unread 05-08-2019, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagcap88 View Post
Saturn overpowers Venus and turns it into a Capricorn Venus vibe. It can make it hard to find someone.
im not the proverbial 40 year old virgin but i have had setbacks with the opposite sex. at the start of puberty i wasnt the best looking guy and i have ADD. I eventually matured and got better looking but due to not having much success in my teen years while at the same time witnessing other guys have success messed with my confidence. Its worth noting saturn squares my ascendant venus sextiles my ascendant and my saturn squares mars and my venus trines mars
Unread 05-08-2019, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSun View Post
About your examples unlucky with opposite gender, I think that people with these placements also don't feel attracted to everyone and don't want attention from everyone, but are picky (which is good in my opinion). Mostly men like this prefer directly a serious relationship with the person of their type, without any games.
It's way of thinking and character influencing everything.
What about men who get constant rejection?
Unread 05-08-2019, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
The famed Cassanova also had Mars in Pisces, according to this review of his chart.

https://www.skyscript.co.uk/casanova.html
He didnt say those placements doomed a man to be loveshy or incel but that they are more likely to be found among loveshy and incel men. Mars in Pisces and in Cancer was more likely to be found among those men. He also noted that men who were succesful with the other sex likely had fire sun signs.
Unread 05-08-2019, 04:03 AM

Quote:
He didnt say those placements doomed a man to be loveshy or incel but that they are more likely to be found among loveshy and incel men. Mars in Pisces and in Cancer was more likely to be found among those men. He also noted that men who were succesful with the other sex likely had fire sun signs.
I understand the point you (and that author - have a link?) were making. My point is that tendencies tend not to matter once you've begun delineating charts of individuals, since you are no longer dealing with a trend. (more specifically the effect of one placement vs. a pattern of placements found in the same map)

Running astrology through statistical analysis isn't that widespread afaik, so I'd be interested to see how he approached his research. I am aware that there have been efforts to apply stats to some astrological principles on another forum, and the issues brought up by those with a statistical background have been brought up, for example the use of control groups alongside the population studied in order to test whether a pattern truly applies for the "special condition" that it is supposed to indicate.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 05-08-2019 at 12:53 PM.
Unread 05-08-2019, 11:31 AM

This makes me wonder if there are generational placements for the incels and mgtows.

Tags
chart, life, male, natal