Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

Omg, are you siderealist now?
But still the image of the zodiac are enmity, so to me it's unconnected in "Age Indicator". We're just approaching Capricron right now, not Aquarius.

You don't understand. There are two types of sidereal Ages: The V.P. Ages are 2150 years, and have Retrograde movement. The P.of P. Ages we're discussing are over 9000 years in duration with Direct sidereal movement.

david starling

It's the sidereal, V.P. Ages that are now within 5 degrees (about 360 years) from sidereal Aquarius. The P.of P. Ages are mid Sagittarius, with still about 4500 years to go before reaching sidereal Capricorn.

SunConjunctUranus

The hilarious thing is your hostile reactions toward sidereal zodiac in this forum but suddenly joining an exclusive sidereal forum on solunars. Even more so with the fact you persuaded me to join them but in the end, I'm glad you open your eyes toward siderealism. Just like when you admit that 7 visible planets are more superior than outermost planets.

Finally, I'm just happy that my boy/dawg, ds, open his eyes.

Last edited:

david starling

The hilarious thing is your hostile reactions toward sidereal zodiac in this forum but suddenly joining an exclusive sidereal forum on solunars. Even more so with the fact you persuaded me to join them but in the end, I'm glad you open your eyes toward siderealism. Just like when you admit that 7 visible planets are more superior than outermost planets.

I was surprised and pleased that Jim was using the Point of Perihelion in his sidereal astrology. Johannes Kepler discovered the elliptical orbits over 400years ago, but Modern astrologers have been ignoring it.

SunConjunctUranus

I was surprised and pleased that Jim was using the Point of Perihelion in his sidereal astrology. Johannes Kepler discovered the elliptical orbits over 400years ago, but Modern astrologers have been ignoring it.

Yes, it's all good, ds. But at least y'all discussed it on natal astrology forum in Solunars. Not discussing your over obsessive so-called tropical "Age Indicators", oh and btw they're siderealist forum, apparently you're one of them and so you're siderealist. :biggrin:

Btw, how about that "Rookie of the Year" title? I just barely knew astrology since October 2018. Im not kidding you.

Last edited:

david starling

Yes, it's all good, ds. But at least y'all discussed it on natal astrology forum in Solunars. Not discussing your over obsessive so-called tropical "Age Indicators", oh and btw they're siderealist forum, apparently you're one of them and so you're siderealist. :biggrin:

Btw, how about that "Rookie of the Year" title? I just barely knew astrology since October 2018. Im not kidding you.

I respect Jim's turf. My one area of serious disagreement is about Sign-blending, which he said is a forbidden concept to Modern Siderealists. They actually VOTED to exclude it from their website! That was a real disappointment for me, because it means they can't accept the fact that their sidereal Piscean Age is taking on some Aquarian Age qualities long before the V.P. reaches sidereal Aquarius according to their Aldebaran-centered ayanamsa.
I'm still wondering if you saw something Jim wrote describing the effect of the Point of Perihelion in mid sidereal Sagittarius. Or, we're you just making that up? :biggrin:
C.t. Will decide Rookie of the Year, once your first year is behind you. You're fast, but can you last?

david starling

Solunars allows discussion about the Outermosts in all its forums, including Traditional. So, your username isn't a problem there. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Gemini888

First day of merc rx/uranus moved into taurus/new moon, an ex I'd not seen in 2 years turned up on my doorstep.

I'm also ignoring my sisters txts since...I dnt even know why I just am.
Any chance Tarot can answer this? :lol:

I feel pretty slow these days too. I mean, I know I'm supposed to fill out my checklist of things to do, but something just hold me back. I'm not enjoying this slowness.

Chrysalis

Any chance Tarot can answer this? :lol:

I feel pretty slow these days too. I mean, I know I'm supposed to fill out my checklist of things to do, but something just hold me back. I'm not enjoying this slowness.

Your feeling this just from merc rx in pisces ? Is merc aspecting any of your natal planets too.

Im feeling the opposite, i mean even last night i only had 3 hrs sleep...and today i don't even feel tired.

Ukpoohbear

I was practicing tarot the past couple of weeks, introduced all the cards for the first time instead of just playing with the Major Arcana.

I noticed that, just like Horary, the answer is better when it has been ruminating in your head for ages and you are sincere about asking, as opposed to just a silly, quick q.

david starling

What is this dispute over here? I thought Uranus in Taurus is supposed to be peaceful.

SCU is an OMFA student of astrology. OMFAs always have to argue. :biggrin:
The funny thing about his username is, he's settled on sidereal Traditionalism, like J.A. And Petosiris, and no longer includes :uranus: as an Astrological Planet. :lol:

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

ds, I don't want to hear anything from you when you try to arguing 7 visible planets and siderealism, okay? Because the fact is you're worshiping fixed star aswell.

Btw, my name is Rudy not scu. So please refer to me as Rudy. Thank you.