Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 02-18-2019, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolving717223 View Post
Why exactly?
I don't even know where to start from.

Venus, 5th and 7th H are the most important when it comes to what we find attractive.

The OP was talking about natal charts indicating high sex appeal/beautiful appearance. A person with Neptune and/or Pluto in hard aspect to his natal planets is going to have thise aspects repeated with the people in his generation.
I can't think of how many times I've seen people who are not above than average yet they are so charming (I'm talking about the majority of people).

Then ASC and its aspects, indicate physical appearance
Moon shows someone's eyes
Venus and ASC (and their aspects and placements) indicate one's style.

I wish astrology was as simple as that. But people are complicated same is astrology

The Following User Says Thank You to UnluckyGirl For This Useful Post:
love-thinking (02-24-2019)
Unread 02-18-2019, 02:18 PM
Banned

Re: Physical Appearance/Sex Appeal in a Natal Chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnluckyGirl View Post

Venus, 5th and 7th H are the most important when it comes to what we find attractive.

The OP was talking about natal charts indicating high sex appeal/beautiful appearance. A person with Neptune and/or Pluto in hard aspect to his natal planets is going to have thise aspects repeated with the people in his generation.
I can't think of how many times I've seen people who are not above than average yet they are so charming (I'm talking about the majority of people).

I wish astrology was as simple as that. But people are complicated same is astrology
No offense, but I think you might want to do more research and some homework, because the ASC is widely accepted and known to be what rules our body and thus our physical looks as a whole, aspects to the ASC as well.

Venus is the planet that has ownership over attractiveness, so it doesnt really determine our physical looks the same way that our ASC does. It is what REPRESENTS our overall attractiveness, but not by determining our bodies physical looks, but really just our style like you said.

Moon has nothing to do with our eyes, as it has nothing to do with our body and has no ruler ship over any physical parts of our bodies. What makes you think it does?

You got it all mixed up lol

Last edited by Evolving717223; 02-18-2019 at 05:36 PM.
Unread 02-19-2019, 02:58 AM

Quote:
No offense, but I think you might want to do more research and some homework, because the ASC is widely accepted and known to be what rules our body and thus our physical looks as a whole, aspects to the ASC as well.

Venus is the planet that has ownership over attractiveness, so it doesnt really determine our physical looks the same way that our ASC does. It is what REPRESENTS our overall attractiveness, but not by determining our bodies physical looks, but really just our style like you said.

Moon has nothing to do with our eyes, as it has nothing to do with our body and has no ruler ship over any physical parts of our bodies. What makes you think it does?

You got it all mixed up lol
I don't see where we actually disagree about AsC and Venus?

As for Moon what makes me say it is the high rate of guessing right Moon signs nust based on people's eyes and the vibe they give me when I see them upclose or on TV, pics aren't always as successfull. The few times I've been wrong it's when the Moon has many "flavors" so I sense them all and can't decide which one of them is its sign since aspects override signs.

I have a bit a few than 150 charts of people I've known through the years (including relatives and friends). That'w because of my mom's and aunt's jobs.

I don't have an idea hownmany are the other ones as the first few years I would go into chat sites and guess someone's Mercury by the way he communicated, his Venus (by his tastes in music style etc), and if there was a pic his ASC and Moon.
I've asked each ones birth details. Most of coyrse didn't know their time of birth but a lot did.

Also these forums are a huge help for understanding some facts by looking someone's chart
Unread 02-21-2019, 01:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
I don't see where we actually disagree about AsC and Venus?

As for Moon what makes me say it is the high rate of guessing right Moon signs nust based on people's eyes and the vibe they give me when I see them upclose or on TV, pics aren't always as successfull. The few times I've been wrong it's when the Moon has many "flavors" so I sense them all and can't decide which one of them is its sign since aspects override signs.

I have a bit a few than 150 charts of people I've known through the years (including relatives and friends). That'w because of my mom's and aunt's jobs.

I don't have an idea hownmany are the other ones as the first few years I would go into chat sites and guess someone's Mercury by the way he communicated, his Venus (by his tastes in music style etc), and if there was a pic his ASC and Moon.
I've asked each ones birth details. Most of coyrse didn't know their time of birth but a lot did.

Also these forums are a huge help for understanding some facts by looking someone's chart
ASC represents how we appear to others, as it determines our body. Venus is representative of our overall style. Style isnt the same as our body.

Style is our choice of clothes, our artistic ability. Our body is our physical body.

I can't stress enough that ASC is the only planet that determines anything about our body.
Unread 02-21-2019, 01:29 AM

The ascendant isn't a planet. I feel like I need to tell you that because you keep calling it a planet
Unread 02-24-2019, 04:53 AM

Quote:
ASC represents how we appear to others, as it determines our body. Venus is representative of our overall style. Style isnt the same as our body.

Style is our choice of clothes, our artistic ability. Our body is our physical body.

I can't stress enough that ASC is the only planet that determines anything about our body.
The highest degree planet(don't include pluto, neptune, uranus), asc lord, and asc all has to do with looks; physical looks.

You take the culmination of the three I mentioned.

When it comes to appeal, and charm, I said it and I will say it again, neptune, pluto, venus, and mars, and north node. Add it up, these are supposed to give you sexual magnetism with pluto giving the most especially on the asc to one's sun, moon, asc, and venus. What I mean by magnetism is phermones + voice + charm + mystery, and each of what I said either represents all of them or one of them.

Venus also represents beauty but I can argue that mercury is more beautiful if it is the highest degree planet. But venus is universally fit, fertile, cute and somewhat neotonic. But pluto will simply give sex magnetism.

But I have seen again and again, neptune on the asc gives a vulnerable type of beauty, neotonic features that are much more neotonic than venus but less balanced as well. I hear neptune is said to be exalted in leo, and marilyn monroe with neptune on her leo asc was in fact extremely beautiful.

Saturn as the highest degree planet with indicators of being good looking can give a propensity to look like a model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6B0wD2OGo
The Following User Says Thank You to love-thinking For This Useful Post:
Evolving717223 (02-26-2019)
Unread 02-26-2019, 03:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
The highest degree planet(don't include pluto, neptune, uranus), asc lord, and asc all has to do with looks; physical looks.

You take the culmination of the three I mentioned.

When it comes to appeal, and charm, I said it and I will say it again, neptune, pluto, venus, and mars, and north node. Add it up, these are supposed to give you sexual magnetism with pluto giving the most especially on the asc to one's sun, moon, asc, and venus. What I mean by magnetism is phermones + voice + charm + mystery, and each of what I said either represents all of them or one of them.

Venus also represents beauty but I can argue that mercury is more beautiful if it is the highest degree planet. But venus is universally fit, fertile, cute and somewhat neotonic. But pluto will simply give sex magnetism.

But I have seen again and again, neptune on the asc gives a vulnerable type of beauty, neotonic features that are much more neotonic than venus but less balanced as well. I hear neptune is said to be exalted in leo, and marilyn monroe with neptune on her leo asc was in fact extremely beautiful.

Saturn as the highest degree planet with indicators of being good looking can give a propensity to look like a model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6B0wD2OGo
I 100% agree with everything you said here. Good comment

So you mean that one's pluto is the manifestation of one's neptune, mercury, mars, north node and venus combined?

Last edited by Evolving717223; 02-26-2019 at 10:40 PM.
Unread 02-26-2019, 10:25 PM

Absolute ********. Then I'd be attractive physically and sexually and I'm definitely not so the theory doesn't work
Unread 02-26-2019, 10:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
Absolute ********. Then I'd be attractive physically and sexually and I'm definitely not so the theory doesn't work
Well that's how YOU see yourself. There will be others who will find something about you physically and/or sexually attractive. This is evident just seeing as everyone in this world who has ever existed was meant to balance everything else out in their own way, through everything they ever did. You are no exception to this law.

Last edited by Evolving717223; 02-26-2019 at 11:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evolving717223 For This Useful Post:
love-thinking (02-28-2019)
Unread 02-26-2019, 11:19 PM

Isn't this all just gonna be subjective ultimately?
Unread 02-26-2019, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Isn't this all just gonna be subjective ultimately?
What do you mean? How attractive you overall are to others is their opinion. So not sure what you're asking here
Unread 02-26-2019, 11:50 PM

Attractiveness is subjective, so can it really be seen in a chart?
Unread 02-26-2019, 11:55 PM

86 posts - 37,000 views.

Never change, humanity.

Djentleman
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
GemwDepth (02-27-2019)
Unread 02-27-2019, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Attractiveness is subjective, so can it really be seen in a chart?
Well beauty and attractiveness overall is represented by venus, and everyone is naturally just unique and different combinations of the same energies/planets, so venus is no exception to this.

So what is most ideal in terms of beauty and what is MOST beautiful is venus and venusian energy itself. So the more your ASC is dominated by venus, or planets that are of a similar nature to it, the more attractive by ideal and literal beauty standards you are.

Meaning no matter who you are, what you will find most attractive overall is that which is venusian, as venus has to be > all other planet/energy in terms of attractiveness overall and beauty.

So it could be said that the more venusian you are overall, the more attractive and good looking you will be, in a general sense and by general standards of attractiveness.

Last edited by Evolving717223; 02-27-2019 at 12:26 AM.
Unread 03-07-2019, 05:17 PM

I recently read somewhere that wit Uranus transiting Taurus, standards of beauty will undergo significant shift. Uranus in Aries initiated arguments about masculinity, Uranus in Taurus will begin the same process for femininity. Lets see how these changes manifest
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fz hb For This Useful Post:
love-thinking (03-07-2019), RarestWon717 (03-08-2019)
Unread 05-12-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:

I have sun Square Pluto Mercury Square Pluto Venus Square Pluto ascendant Square Pluto Pluto conjunction midheaven and all the above 3 are in wide angle. Plus Lilith in 10th house. Pisces ascendant and I only most of the times I attract older women.
Unread Yesterday, 03:48 PM

I have libra ascendant Pluto Saturn and Jupiter on asc. Mars in sun cap squaring Pluto. Iím attractive. I see it and so do others. However I look better with makeup so eg my attractiveness is very striking with makeup and I go from a 10 to a 💯 lol if that makes sense 🤔😊🤷🏻*♀️. I have a Leo moon with my north node in leo too. Venus is in sag along with Neptune and merc 29 degrees. Uranus is Scorpio - all of these planets are in 3rd 🏠 house
Unread Today, 12:40 PM

Youíre all sexy and everybody wants you, men and women. Your attractiveness is off the charts and hasnít been seen before on this earthly plane. Others may disagree, but Jesus, just look at that sexy chart! How can they argue with that??

Tags
appeal, appearance or sex, chart, natal, physical