ANIMALS Have RIGHTS - Animals Have FEELINGS - Animals Are Forced To SUFFER NEEDLESSLY

JUPITERASC

animals-wild_animal-dangerous_animal-animal_attack-hippo-lion-grb120206_low.jpg

SunConjunctUranus

Jupiter

Whaddya think about Predators? Are they have rights too?
Some rare Predators are protected by the law though, and I wonder how Buddhist Monk avoid the snakes without hurting them back, but if they don't kill that snakes sooner or later it would kill other human. Or should the Monk kill 'em?

JUPITERASC

Jupiter
Whaddya think about Predators?
Are they have rights too?
If you refer to lions, tigers, jaguars, snakes et al

then
those predators have only one way to obtain their food
the alternative for predators is starvation

Some rare Predators are protected by the law though, and I wonder how Buddhist Monk
avoid the snakes without hurting them back, but if they don't kill that snakes sooner or later
it would kill other human. Or should the Monk kill 'em?
Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up
- it knows that it must run faster than the fastest lion
or it shall be killed
Every morning in Africa a lion wakes up
it knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle
or it will starve to death
It doesn't matter if you are a lion or a gazelle :smile:
When sun rises
better start running

SunConjunctUranus

California just banned the sales of cosmetic products tested on animals :)

http://expand-your-consciousness.co...ed-the-sale-of-animal-tested-cosmetics/?t=HHL

Good news! :biggrin:

America is a big influencer on the rest of the world, so hopefully it will be a Domino effect. However, I think we are a long way away from the law reconsidering animal testing for medical research.

Well, it would be good if China decide to do so. Imo, they have great influence too.

Ukpoohbear

That poor rabbit. Let’s say a prayer for all the animals currently in pain,a victim of cruelty or mass production. There will be millions of them.

Humans are so 2D in how they view the world, when intelligence is multi-dimensional!! I don’t understand why animals have been created just to be so vulnerable and left to the mercy of our perception of them.

Animals are fascinating and cute and full of love and friendship! Give an animal endless love and watch as their personality increases and you will see more intelligence in their heart.

What a harsh world we live in. Animals are so beautiful.

JUPITERASC

That poor rabbit. Let’s say a prayer for all the animals currently in pain,a victim of cruelty or mass production. There will be millions of them.

Humans are so 2D in how they view the world, when intelligence is multi-dimensional!! I don’t understand why animals have been created just to be so vulnerable and left to the mercy of our perception of them.

Animals are fascinating and cute and full of love and friendship! Give an animal endless love and watch as their personality increases and you will see more intelligence in their heart.

What a harsh world we live in. Animals are so beautiful.
28ddb25f775556731e840260ca3f3d56--cute-baby-animals-save-animals.jpg

labs-unseensuffering.jpg