Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 02-07-2019, 05:43 AM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
In what signs are these mars/pluto aspects, i doubt libra would be one, as mines in libra and im no killer, im as soft as ..
Let’s do a count. Mars is first, Pluto second.

fritz haarmann: taurus/taurus
charlene gallego: pisces/leo
kristen gilbert: capricorn/virgo
guy georges: leo/virgo
clifford olson: pisces/leo
albert fish: taurus/taurus
dragan cedic: leo/virgo
ivan milat: sag/leo
edward gein: leo/gemini
jeffrey dahmer: aries/virgo
ted bundy: sag/leo
cesar barone: cancer/virgo

I consider this more of a fun, cursury run. I need more subjects for anything serious, 100 would be ideal. I am also using a ton of hidden aspects. Many times it points to a minor talent (in action based ruthlessness).

I think two things prevent the base use of the Mars-Pluto enegy: conscience and success. You may have it, but due to the empathetic/high conscience part of you, the energy may never come out as anything more than spectacular fights. The second criteria is success: those with a high caliber for success (regardless of conscience) have a lot more to lose. They may channel the energy to other deviant ways, but it does not include murder.

Last edited by GemwDepth; 02-07-2019 at 06:40 AM.
Unread 02-07-2019, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Unevolved Libra is manipulative. Think about it, how else can you draw so many people to your side? Libra is also passive-aggressive. It won't go out to pick a fight like Aries or other more straightforward signs. Instead, it may manipulate it way to get other people do the dirty work for it. So if you have a bad enough Libra Mars, the serial killer will even be harder to detect than Gemini. Hell, that serial killer can even hire a Gemini to do the job for them.
I think a negative Libra would team up with someone else to do it. It may not be the final hammer, but it will be the instigator. Same thing. Any sign can manifest perversely.
Unread 02-07-2019, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
One thing I started doing within the last year (2018) is set fires when I'm extremely angry. It actually helps me.
Rather than ask what makes you angry...may I just suggest tough, sweat burning exercise? You won't have time to seeth and u'll gain muscles!
Unread 02-07-2019, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
My Sun and Mercury form an opposition to my Sag Jupiter, so I guess I also have a bit of Sag in me. As the opposite of Gemini energy, Sag wants to question why we know about certain things instead of mindlessly gathering information. And Sag wants to have something to believe deeply in. With my Mercury/Jupiter, I try to find facts around something, and when I'm convinced it's true, I hold onto it.
Hmmm. My Neptune is in Sag and angular, in friction with my Virgo, H1 planets and in harmony with my Leo H12 planets. I think I do my Sag style searching in a solo way that is awash in art and music and culture all sparking in the subconscious. The Sag energy is hard for me to integrate, though, “where the rubber meets the road” or where i begin and the rest of the world ends.
Unread 02-07-2019, 06:57 AM

Smile Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

The Moon will exactly Conjunct Neptune in tropical Pisces in less than 2 hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Witchyone (02-07-2019)
Unread 02-07-2019, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemwDepth View Post
Haha, I am lucky (that I am lazy!) so my dumb *** rarely take action on revenge fantasies.
Lazy...or balanced?

When I was a young teen a couple things happened that made me furious with the sideswipe of random tragedy, and I was just mad as hell at life. That’s why I went traveling for years, tbh. I thought of it as this great adventure, and it was, but I was definitely running.
Unread 02-07-2019, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Lazy...or balanced?

When I was a young teen a couple things happened that made me furious with the sideswipe of random tragedy, and I was just mad as hell at life. That’s why I went traveling for years, tbh. I thought of it as this great adventure, and it was, but I was definitely running.
https://www.bing.com/search?pc=AUWI&...ainst+the+wind
Unread 02-07-2019, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Yeah, no doubt David!
Unread 02-07-2019, 07:24 AM

NOT gonna let them catch me!
Unread 02-07-2019, 07:26 AM

Lol!

Unread 02-07-2019, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Lol!

Btw, hope it's not creepy to say I like what you've done with your fur!

Last edited by david starling; 02-07-2019 at 07:58 AM.
Unread 02-07-2019, 09:43 AM

They Will catch them all!
Let gods judgement fall on the shoulders of the faithful and the unfaithful! So be it!

Y
Unread 02-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Oh, Ynest...!

Where have you been? I’ve missed you!
Unread 02-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Btw, hope it's not creepy to say I like what you've done with your fur!
Why, thank you 😊
Unread 02-07-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
It will really stretch your ability to dream interpret
What a tease!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ynnest View Post
This is why I believe ”awakening” experiences happen to people as it is literally a dna activation/upgradement from higher intelligence that allows people to snap out of the dysfunctions of their previous bodily programming they were given at birth so that they easier can listen to their SOUL.

Y
Are you a Pisces moon too?
Unread 02-07-2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Let’s do a count. Mars is first, Pluto second.

fritz haarmann: taurus/taurus
charlene gallego: pisces/leo
kristen gilbert: capricorn/virgo
guy georges: leo/virgo
clifford olson: pisces/leo
albert fish: taurus/taurus
dragan cedic: leo/virgo
ivan milat: sag/leo
edward gein: leo/gemini
jeffrey dahmer: aries/virgo
ted bundy: sag/leo
cesar barone: cancer/virgo

I consider this more of a fun, cursury run. I need more subjects for anything serious, 100 would be ideal. I am also using a ton of hidden aspects. Many times it points to a minor talent (in action based ruthlessness).

I think two things prevent the base use of the Mars-Pluto enegy: conscience and success. You may have it, but due to the empathetic/high conscience part of you, the energy may never come out as anything more than spectacular fights. The second criteria is success: those with a high caliber for success (regardless of conscience) have a lot more to lose. They may channel the energy to other deviant ways, but it does not include murder.
I have Mars sextile Pluto in a Yod with the moon. I could never be a serial killer because I'd probably end up committing suicide from guilt if I killed even one person.

I will only accept that the smoking gun has been found when it applies to all the major serial killers as well as most of the others AND the placement/aspect found is not found in the rest of the population at the same rate.

Here is a pretty impressive study testing some common astrological theories about natal charts of serial killers: mutable dominance, 12th "principal" dominance, and moon aspects. Importantly, it uses control groups.

https://www.nvwoa.nl/pdfart/ruis/ruisen.pdf

Like all scientific papers, the conclusions she's willing to draw are annoyingly qualified, but it turned out that mutable dominance is a factor, and while Pisces and 12th house dominance aren't significant, hard aspects to Neptune are. The moon aspects thing doesn't pan out. She didn't look for Pluto/Mars as far as I can tell.
Unread 02-07-2019, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post

Are you a Pisces moon too?

”I am swaying in the skies riding on my disco ice skates during the sunshine hours as I cast a long eye on my Pet pigs who grubs my soil with their dirty snouts.”

Y
Unread 02-07-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
”I am swaying in the skies riding on my disco ice skates during the sunshine hours as I cast a long eye on my Pet pigs who grubs my soil with their dirty snouts.”

Y
So, yes.
Unread 02-07-2019, 04:25 PM

Quote:
The Moon will exactly Conjunct Neptune in tropical Pisces in less than 2 hours.
This must be why I was standing in the shower this morning telling my inner child to please stop whining because yes, we really do have to go work and no, we can't go get back in bed and continue dreaming about living in a zoo.
Unread 02-07-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
So, yes.
You gave short cut conclusion its valid name.

Y
Unread 02-07-2019, 04:52 PM

Quote:
You gave short cut conclusion its valid name.

Y
Was I supposed to guess a different moon from those clues? It sounded exactly like how I feel some days.
Unread 02-07-2019, 07:59 PM

Quote:
I will only accept that the smoking gun has been found when it applies to all the major serial killers as well as most of the others AND the placement/aspect found is not found in the rest of the population at the same rate.
Oh that was not a smoking gun by any means. It was a sign query request! Mars-Pluto was not the subject of the original effort, just an observation. By logic, I actually treat it as a given. You are not talking about an accidental crime of passion (uranus), planned for typical monetary purpose (saturn), or a subverted effort that's time consuming (neptune) - none of them may persist after the first crime. 'Serial' 'killing' requires an inborn, persistent enjoyment of ruthlessness, and mars-pluto is the natural option by logic.

Last edited by GemwDepth; 02-07-2019 at 08:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GemwDepth For This Useful Post:
Witchyone (02-07-2019)
Unread 02-07-2019, 08:01 PM

Quote:

Y
What u don't like using commas?
Unread 02-07-2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Oh that was not a smoking gun by any means. It was a sign query request! Mars-Pluto was not the subject of the original effort, just an observation. By logic, I actually treat it as a given. You are not talking about an accidental crime of passion (uranus), planned for typical monetary purpose (saturn), or a subverted effort that's time consuming (neptune) - none of them may persist after the first crime. 'Serial' 'killing' requires an inborn, persistent enjoyment of ruthlessness, and mars-pluto is the natural option by logic.

Do you believe it's totally inborn and not a combination of born-in traits and experience? I'm undecided because most serial killers I've studied did have violently abusive childhoods. Then there are a few weirdos like Jeffrey Dahmer who just seem to have been born with their wires crossed.

Here's a question. Is it common to be curious about serial killers to the point of studying them and their crimes or is this a f*cked up Gemini trait?
Unread 02-07-2019, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Rather than ask what makes you angry...may I just suggest tough, sweat burning exercise? You won't have time to seeth and u'll gain muscles!
I've been doing sports since I was a toddler and I'm consistently physically active day in day out. Me and a couple of work mates even had a friendly football match last weekend. If I were any more physically active, I'd be looking at burning out.

Unfortunately/fortunately, I have ample opportunity to seethe outside of physical activity.