Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

Munch munch munch! 🍪🍩🍰

@G888, almost all serial killers had mars-pluto aspects.:tongue:I mean its only logical you know. You need a warped lack of empathy. Then you need to take Aggressive pluto-driven action! Yes that's meant to poke you. :lol:
In this kind of situation I can't thank my 12H Saturn enough :wink:

Gemini888

In what signs are these mars/pluto aspects, i doubt libra would be one, as mines in libra and im no killer, im as soft as ..:devil:

Me thinking aries, def scorpio, aquarius, cancer ?
Unevolved Libra is manipulative. Think about it, how else can you draw so many people to your side? Libra is also passive-aggressive. It won't go out to pick a fight like Aries or other more straightforward signs. Instead, it may manipulate it way to get other people do the dirty work for it. So if you have a bad enough Libra Mars, the serial killer will even be harder to detect than Gemini. Hell, that serial killer can even hire a Gemini to do the job for them.

But luckily enough, Libra doesn't have an obsession with seeing people die like Scorpio or Gemini's other twin. It would very much rather to enjoy an extragavant life. The bad side only emmerges when Libra needs some sacrifice for it own need for pleasure.

Gemini888

I like to waste my time wandering around the internet aimlessly when I'm :mad: Keep myself from destroying something.

Must be Uranus inconjunct Mars.

conspiracy theorist

Could be a natal difference. I started doing it when at one point I was so affronted that I was planning on committing arson. I thought about fire for hours, feeling waves of rage and trying to restrain myself from doing something that would probably effect much people than was warranted. So I just burned some little things and it helped to ease me somewhat. So now I do it semi regularly.

Gemini888

OK, so let's get a bit morbid here. So seems like CT's idea of destruction is fire. The reason why wasting my time works for me is because my idea of destruction is death, both through murder and suicide. I have always had a paranoia of killing someone when I hold a knife. I could get into a state of freezing in one place with a knife in my hand because I'm so afraid I would stab someone with it. I can also get into a morbid state when I fantasize killing myself to take revenge on people close to me when I'm pissed at them. So, wasting my time is a good way to get my Mars/Pluto to calm down. My chart ruler is Mars so I have to be extra carefull when I'm angry.

If you take a look at my blog (yeah, although there are currently only two reviews but oh well :bandit:) you can see I also talk about death, self-destruction and dysfunctional relationship there. Sometimes the things you watch really tell something about who you are.

conspiracy theorist

lol my idea of destruction is fire... how quaint.

The difference between you and I, 888, is that I don't advertise what goes on in the deep dark down in my depths.