is he going to get in touch again?

spiritwoman

Well, I have been in touch with this interesting men for a month now, but so far it has only been an online communication. We have a lot of things in common, we are both spiritually inclined and looking for a committed relationship and it seemed like "too good to be true" kind of vibe and somewhat fated.
Initially, he seemed interested in meeting me and vice versa, and we even agreed on the date. But the other day we agreed to chat, but he kept me waiting online for like 5 hours. He sent a text late at night, but I was already feeling a bit upset so I told him that I was too tired for chatting (I am not the most patient person...)
He did not text back.

In this chart I see him being strong in his own sign and house - is he more interested in himself?
Venus left sextile with Mars, myself, and there is no reception between our lords, so not good.
Moon is void, ruling his 3rd house of communication, so I guess it's a no.
Plus, Venus is applying by opposition to Jupiter in his 7th house, is there maybe someone else? Or Jupiter co-rules me?
So, will I hear from him?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_horary_love.69032.52110.png
    astro_w2gw_horary_love.69032.52110.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 63

IleneK

Premium Member
It's done; what was there has passed.
Aspect between you/Mars and him/Venus separates. He is totally involved in himself with his significator not only in his/7th house, but strengthened by being conjunct the Dsc angle. Reception from him/Venus to you/Mars is unremarkable.
I would not spend any more time thinking about this one.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks.
How to interpret Jupiter in my 1st house?

You are welcome.
Maybe some other person of interest in your/1st hse life? Reception is pretty poor betw your bf/Venus and Jup, and aspect is an unfavorable opposition, so I don't see interest from bf to Jup.
But since the question has nothing to do with that, since the q is betw you and your bf, I think Jup has no bearing on this matter.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Take into account mercs been rx, which has been causing havoc with my life (as merc rx always does for me), mercs ready to go back direct now and in aries, so maybe this bring him back to you.

This merc rx ive had people leave me again who got back in touch during previous merc rx, ive blocked someone, got back in touch with someone, someone else has got back in touch with me, and also ive experienced delays in contact from other people, which is finally easing off.

rafaella

I don't think this guy is interested in you the way you'd like. Venus in detriment of Mars, in its own house, so totally occupied by his own self. Venus does exalt Moon, so that might be the connection you felt.

Venus opposes Jup, which rules your 2nd, I generally see 2nd as inbox, in communication questions, and Jup collects the light from Mars and Venus, but by rx. So Jup is debilitated, this would probably mean the online communication may just stay the way it is without it going anywhere further.

spiritwoman

Thanks to all! Just to update you, he got back in touch saying he is interested in someone else so even thouh he felt strong connection with me he decided to give a chance to the other woman. But he us would still want to meet me in case things don’t work out with the other woman. Just out of curiosity at this point, I don’t see other woman in this chart, unless we consider Jupiter....

spiritwoman

Take into account mercs been rx, which has been causing havoc with my life (as merc rx always does for me), mercs ready to go back direct now and in aries, so maybe this bring him back to you.

This merc rx ive had people leave me again who got back in touch during previous merc rx, ive blocked someone, got back in touch with someone, someone else has got back in touch with me, and also ive experienced delays in contact from other people, which is finally easing off.
Yes, I have had ex boyfriends coming back, unexpected short travel, people from the past appearing, Etc

Chrysalis

And what do you mean by "pick me chicks" girls end up falling for guys, whats the big deal ?

Omg i thought i was harsh at times...

Tora

And what do you mean by "pick me chicks" girls end up falling for guys, whats the big deal ?

Omg i thought i was harsh at times...
harsh? When you get zapped by pluto....hahaha.
Have you?

Anyway, pick-me-chick means they fall for anybody without really understanding guys.
hence I posted a channel link. A guy's perspective is whole lot different...like he can sleep with you but not love you. Love means investment for them hence they don't like to commit and have multiples on the go whereas women places emphasis on love and fall for it flat. once you understand the game, you'll have far less injuries.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

pick me chick means they fall for anybody without really understanding guys.
hence I posted a channel link. A guy's perspective is whole lot different...like he can sleep with you but not love you. Love means investment for them hence they don't like to commit and have multiples on the go whereas women places emphasis on love and fall for it flat. once you understand the game, you'll have far less injuries.

I know what "pick me chick" means, ive got venus conjunct pluto sextile neptune in my natal, i do this all the time....but not anymore.

Its just your wording was a little harsh on OP, whos already obvs confused...you could have been less harsh with your wording, im usually the harsh one around here, but not as harsh as you, which im quite shocked about.:lol:

Tora

I know what "pick me chick" means, ive got venus conjunct pluto sextile neptune in my natal, i do this all the time....but not anymore.

Its just your wording was a little harsh on OP, whos already obvs confused...you could have been less harsh with your wording, im usually the harsh one around here, but not as harsh as you, which im quite shocked about.:lol:
Sorry to top you off from the throne. It had never occurred to my mind and was not intentional. Since Pluto transit, I couldn't be careless what people think of me. Move over. :tongue:

Chrysalis

Sorry to top you off from the throne. It had never occurred to my mind and was not intentional. Since Pluto transit, I couldn't be careless what people think of me. Move over. :tongue:

Who me ?, nope ill stay right where i am thankyou.

Just be careful how you reply to delicate people in the future, thats all im saying.

And your on about getting zapped by pluto....wow ive got like venus/mars tightly conjunct pluto with also a merc sextile. Also three of my personal progressed planets are now in scorpio, so ive been like "zapped" all my life. Not to mention the recent venus/pluto transit we just had that kicked off a trigger in my chart....yes pluto is my second name.

Last edited:

spiritwoman

Women should stop chasing men. It never works that way.
It's amazing this horary relationship forum is filled with 'pick me chicks'.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu6Rx6wQxL0XDSv78lJpi3g/videos

That's because you are a side-chick, plan B. Sorry to say but...
Cut them off pronto!

The fact is he was the one chasing me.
But thank you for illuminating this "pick me chicks" whatever the concept it is in this "black and white", "men should do this and women should not do that" polarized full of stereotypes world....primarily designed to please men
But if you try to open your mind beyond those stereotypes, there is a beautiful world of genuine people, both men and women, who are looking for a genuine connection. How about shifting our consciousness and stop treating people like disposable goods.
Best wishes

spiritwoman

harsh? When you get zapped by pluto....hahaha.
Have you?

Anyway, pick-me-chick means they fall for anybody without really understanding guys.

Thank you for the link.
Still, I am an idealist, and it is going to stay that way.Blame it on my Sun conjunct Jupiter in the 9th house

Chrysalis

Spirit Woman if you have his dob/place etc, do a synastry i feel these work better than horary with matters like this...as to why they are acting like they are etc.

A synastry i did with a recent guy helped me immensely as to why it was never working out, it was his mars that was conjunct my saturn that messed it up.
Everytime i tried to reach out to him via txt, he was cold and pushed me back...it was this aspect that caused it to mess up, everything else in the chart was fine.