Whats your venus dress style ?

UraSatVen1029

Huh. Then I suppose people with not much aspects to Venus stay faithful to the tastes of the sign on their Venus then.

I have it Scorpio, but since its being aspected by a lot of planets, my taste is very varied. But, dark shades do dominate my closet. Also have 3 planets in my 1st house, and Venus quintiles my ascendant. Majority of my clothes are deep blue, red/maroon, or black/white. Just like the typical Cap ascendant, I prefer minimalism but stylish, something well put together and professionally "casual". Rarely wear skirts and shorts though. Love/hate heels, but love em on boots.

Good bone structure? Lmao its not obvious on my since I have chubby cheeks. I think being skinny can also seem like you will have good bone structure. IMO, good bone structure can also mean having prominent bone structure instead.

UraSatVen1029

I call myself theoddone because I am odd with a lot of Capricorn and Aquarius energy on my chart, which I feel causes a lot of inner conflict. Saturn and Uranus butting heads a lot, you know? I have Uranus sextiling my Ascendant, Sun conjunct Uranus, Moon in Aquarius, Venus in Aquarius, North node in Aquarius and Aquarius as my IC in addition to my Capricorn stellium.

I feel you. *sigh*

I also have Moon in aquarius conjunct Uranus in aquarius. Ha. Uranus is my "dominant" planet, as some sites say. But I guess you're good with it, and its line with your NN. Mine is the opposite. I have Leo in NN. So I have a loooong way to go. :)

Ever feel the dilemma of Capricorn and Aquarius? One minute I want to be structured, calm and responsible, the next I just wanna be a free-spirit, be comfortable with being odd, and even rebel.

theoddone

So you dress kinda conservative (cap stellium) but with an edge to it (aquarius)...whats the edge ?

Yes i get you though saturn and uranus butting heads, hmm that must be frustrating at times, saturn holding you back and uranus pulling you to the extremes.:w00t:

What's the edge? I look like a metalhead/goth and I'm not much of a metal or goth fan. I listen to mostly new wave, grunge, and punk rock.

The conservative part makes me not show any skin and I feel uncomfortable doing so. My wardrobe is also mostly dark clothes, which I've read Capricorns do wear a lot of. I think the Aquarius part is all the rock band tees and eclectic jewelry I like to wear.

In regards to Saturn and Uranus butting heads constantly, it drives me crazy and I feel like I'm on edge a lot of the time. It's definitely frustrating.

theoddone

I feel you. *sigh*

I also have Moon in aquarius conjunct Uranus in aquarius. Ha. Uranus is my "dominant" planet, as some sites say. But I guess you're good with it, and its line with your NN. Mine is the opposite. I have Leo in NN. So I have a loooong way to go. :)

Ever feel the dilemma of Capricorn and Aquarius? One minute I want to be structured, calm and responsible, the next I just wanna be a free-spirit, be comfortable with being odd, and even rebel.

That's exactly it. You want to be a functioning, obedient member of society but at the same time you want to tell everyone to f**k off with your middle fingers raised and s***w everyone who tells you how to live your life.

UraSatVen1029

That's exactly it. You want to be a functioning, obedient member of society but at the same time you want to tell everyone to f**k off with your middle fingers raised and s***w everyone who tells you how to live your life.

Then when you try to fuse these together, you just get an awkward mixture of... something. Haha, I've done this my whole life and people are generally confused with me. It's like, "Wait aren't you this serious?" -- "Holy cow, you did that? I did not expect you to do that!"

And then, "Ah, she's like that. She won't give a ****."-- "Dang, **** gets real when she goes for the best." And this drives my teachers, parents and other authoritarian figures nuts!

UraSatVen1029

But I guess it can be a good thing. Uranus can maybe soften the rigidness of Saturn once in a while. When you're stressed or pressured to the point of breaking down, you just have to let go and say, "**** it. I'll wing this ****!" Haha

teardust22

I have Venus in aquarius conjunct Uranus and Neptune. My dress style would be mature and elegant. I don't like cute pretty stuff. Something like red blue black colors. Also unique dress.Something hot.😀

RogueLibra

I have a Venus in scorpio conjunct Pluto and needless to say its pretty dark. My girlfriend told me my wardrobe is depressing because its mainly black. I dont do this consciously I honestly just love the color black. I also love dark colors, especially maroon and purple but i have alot of navy blue clothes. My clothes for the most part are dark tinted or black

anjelik

My Venus is in the Capricorn in the 1st house conjunct the AC / trine moon / square Pluto and Saturn. My dress sense is pretty classic and tailored with a few trendy pieces to accent it (like jewellery, nice hand bags and shoes). I don't like wasting money on shirts or blouses I know will only be in season for a year or two. A lot of my clothes last over a decade and people ask me where I have gotten them and I usually respond that it is actually quite old. I like a lot of lace - both black and white but I will mix it sometimes with leather pants / skirts to give an edge. However, I also love a big comfy sweater. My wardrobe consists of mostly black, white, gray, red, purple, blues (navy and royal are my two favorites) and light pink.

rafaella

This is interesting thread... My Venus is in scorpio, don't know if my dress sense can be seen from it. I think my Capricorn (SUN/Mars trine Saturn in Virgo) and Pisces signs which are more dominant bring out my style. I'm into practical earthy tones. I dress simple most of the time, but if going out then I dress in more nicer clothes. To work I can usually wear pretty much same clothes everyday, wash and wear - as I work with kids and we are outdoors a lot, wearing nice tight clothes is not suitable. My clothes get dirty easily from mud and dirt during our outdoor program, and its cold so very much into warm thick clothing

During winter I wear mainly darker colours, summers more light...long skirts, bright colour, jewellery - love silver jewellery - long hanging earrings is my signature, I also have long dark wavy hair (Pisces ASC, Pisces Moon)... I don't wear heels. Not into leather or fur.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Lots of venus in Scorpio answers here, so I'll add mine. :D

I think "venus" style is more about social outings whereas style overall could be more moon, asc, mc, or even other planets if they have a strong influence on the person and their daily lifestyle.

My average style is very comfortable. I sort of dress like a guy (though I think I'm feminine enough to still look girly when I do.. a perk of having ven-asc conjunction) so I wear a lot of band tees, black jeans, combat boots and sneakers.. i have this blue plaid blazer that i love to wear with tshirts and jeans.

My work requires uniforms so I don't have to worry about business attire too much.

I do love black like a typical ven scorp.

But I also like dressing girly and my style can be a bit hippy/bohemian, as well. I like sun dresses and cute rompers and stuff that flatters my frame when I feel like dressing up though nothing provacative. Blue, purple, red, pink, tan, various colors and prints. I do like lace/some victorian influence but for a scorp ven im actually more inclined towards white or cream lace than black.

I keep it light on the jewelry and makeup and I appreciate unique pieces.

I refuse to lug around a big purse.

Ukpoohbear

Do you have this for other tones?

I'm pale (ivory) with pink undertones with red hair (more brownish/auburn than orange/ginger)

I just use google images. The four main categories are

Cool - Winter and Summer. Will have pink undertones and blue veins. Suits white more than cream.

Warm - Autumn and Spring. Will have peach undertones and green veins. Suits cream more than white. Red/auburn hair.

You are not Winter (think Snowwhite)
Not Spring (pale skin and red hair/warm blonde)

Pink undertones definetely sounds cool but Auburn hair is showing some warmth. You will either be more summer with a bit of autumn. Or more autumn with a bit of summer.

More summer is Soft Summer
More Autumn is Light Autumn

With the Auburn I would say Light Autumn because Auburn would be too warm for a Soft Summer.

This is the one I think you are -

Warm and muted sound like your best colours.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Oh yeah, I think you got it right ukpooh, I love the colors in the "best" list and don't look good at all in the "worst" list. Except for black. Everyone looks good in black. Just as long as it's not overdone. :D

Ukpoohbear

Oh yeah, I think you got it right ukpooh, I love the colors in the "best" list and don't look good at all in the "worst" list. Except for black. Everyone looks good in black. Just as long as it's not overdone. :D

Yes I would say you are correct about black, I became very strict following the correct colours and went through my whole wardrobe changing black jackets or jeans to blue etc. But a bit of black with the right colour elsewhere will definetely help.

us3rname

hmmm I vary. Always tend to have periods of different styles, when I am a teenager I used to change my closet a lot because I felt like a different person.:andy:

I went from cutesy pink stuff to punk, so on... but never due to trend, I am quite a 'anti- hype' person..

now I have more stable style which includes loose fitting garments that is mostly in neutral colours like beige, tan.. practicality is also a main thing for me, my closet follows a limited palette that I can go out and look coherent (presentable for me) without spending too much time on it.

Venus in Pisces btw:sideways: