How to Recognize Physical Beauty

Animatrix

I gave realized that I'm mostly attracted to Tauruses. Their eyes are so sexy. I'm talking about Taurus men. Their eyes are big and beautiful like Venus but has Pluto's intensity as it is a fixed sign and scorpio is the opposite sign. They also have this nurturing nature. I'll show you one: aladin from once upon a time. Ahh this man makes my heart skip a beat.

They also look mysterious, reliable and sexy at the same time.they also have this simplis tic nature about them that's sexy. They are like Eros in the flesh. I honestly think I like them because Taurus rules my 8th house.

Honestly though, I also fall hard for fire signs because I lack fire in my chart. So Taurus predictable nature can get boring for me. I also need wit.(Venus in aquarius). Looks like Taurus are only for admiration. I have moon in Taurus as well so someone's sun in Taurus may conjunct my sun and fall in my 8th house.

I cannot say which sign I think is the most attractive, since I have seen beautiful people of all signs. However, I have studied the charts of every person I have felt attracted to, and also the people I have loved as friends. What they all have in common is that they all have a lot of fire in their charts, and my romantic interests have had Pluto aspecting the Sun, except one girl I was so in love with when I was younger, actually she is the one I have liked the most, and she had no Pluto aspects to either the Sun or the ascendant! But she had a lot of fire in her chart, with Sun conjunct Mars, but I don't know what it was that attracted me so much to her. She was so incredibly beautiful, reminded me of a deer. Of all the signs, I like Aries, Aquarius and Pisces the most. I don't think I have ever come across an Aries person I didn't like—they are almost all so incredibly charming and fun to be with. Even if they sometimes display a huge ego, they are always direct and brutally honest; they never engage in gossip and they always keep a secret, they are also not very discriminative and certainly the most tolerant of all signs. As a rule, Aries are never racist, really. They don't see the flaws of others, and if they do, they ignore them. Aquarius, at least the men of the sign, have always been good to me; tolerant, eccentric in a good way, also accepting of other people's eccentricities. They are upbeat, exciting, incredibly fun to talk with, they are in short, very original people. I also admire their humanity. I like Pisces men and women, extremely compassionate. My old teacher (a woman) was a Pisces and I will never forget her eyes and her very warm smile. The last time I met her was in last grade and then she told me that she had faith in me. She was an evolved Pisces, not the martyr-kind of Pisces, but even the ”bad” Pisces are extremely likable. They are sometimes a little dishonest though, but that is not due to some malice on their part, but their weakness. Pisces people always has some special talent.

In spite of my fascination with ”plutonic people” I actually dislike Scorpios, as a general rule. The Scorpios I have met in real life have been repugnant to me. Also the celebrities I kind of dislike very strongly, are Scorpios. The worst celebrities in my country are Scorpios. I have perhaps met a few that I like, but Scorpio is a tough sign, and it seems to me that they are either extremely charismatic, attractive, good-hearted, inspiring, and mysterious, or they are downright disgusting, perverse, vindictive and cowardly. But that is my experience.

Taurus people I like very much, especially their voices. They have doubtless the most sensual, most pleasant and most beautiful voices to listen to, They are often robust physically, and calm and collected mentally, and their eyes are sometimes slightly feminine, yet radiates composure and strength. Taurus is the last sign I would want to make angry. They are more terrible than both Scorpios and Aries when they are angry, which is not often, fortunately. I never get friends with them, though. Never had a close friend who was a Taurus.

Gemini I dislike, as a general rule. They are superficial, dishonest and immoral at worst, and superficial, intelligent and talkative at best. I like depth in people.

Cancer I have never liked. and they are not fixed it seems to me, but are fickle. They ”go with the Moon”. I am by nature a sort of insecure person so I am attracted to those who can stand their ground.

Leo I like but never love. We are way too incompatible and I don't find Leo women attractive at all, as a general rule. A Leo woman had a love interest in me some years ago but I was not interested. I never dislike them though, and I have had couple of friends of the sign. They are also not so egotistical in my opinion, at least not so much as Astrology says they are.

Virgo. Next to Scorpios, Virgo is the sign that I abhor the most, generally of course. They are always so critical and fault-finding, and they don't possess that innate generosity towards people. I don't strongly dislike them normally, but whenever I find a person who is incredibly irritating, dorky and pathetic, it is either a Scorpio or a Virgo. Virgos are often very neurotic and I hate neurotic people. I have liked a few Virgos a lot, but they have been evolved, generous Virgos.
Libra. I like the women in particular. They are a little superficial and not persons I would enter into a relationship with though.

Sagittarius I like, when they are kind and generous, but they can be cruel and mean in my experience. I have never found Sagittarius in real life to be philosophical and religious, at least not more so than others.

Capricorns I am quite indifferent to, generally speaking. They are too classy for me I think, I am a simple man.

Last edited:

Animatrix

Yes so I can see why you like what you do. I also am now a fan of sun trine Pluto so I’m curious
My Juno is in Scorpio, this might be a clue, I have always been attracted to people with a mysterious aura, so much so that "normal" people seem almost dull to me now.

But - and here's the deal, I'm not in any sense abnormal in this respect. The fascination with people whose suns are touched by Pluto is universal - just look at the charts of the most esteemed models and beauty icons; the vast majority got Sun-Pluto aspects in their charts, and it's not only the trine, it seems that all Sun-Pluto contacts adds an unmistakable sexual charisma to the natives, but yeah, many seem to have the trine in particular. I just looked at the chart of Michelle Pfeiffer again, and I think she's one of the most beautiful women of all time, and I was puzzled when I found out at first that she didn't have any Venus-Ascendant or Sun-Pluto aspect, but then I looked again, and yes, there it was, she has a trine between Sun and Pluto and Venus is square to her Ascendant, in quite a wide orb but it definitely has an impact. Her Plutonic vibe is not that pronounced, but it's there.

But it all makes sense. Pluto rules Scorpio, and Scorpio rules reproduction, and it seems that in order to have a strong sexual charisma, Pluto's energies must be blended with the Sun, or the Ascendant, though it's doubtless the strongest when it makes a contact with the Sun. It's then it comes out the strongest, and is the most natural.

People can be beautiful, charismatic and handsome without those aspects, but in all honesty, those who don't have Pluto-Asc or Sun-Pluto, are not nearly as magnetic as those who got them.

Ukpoohbear

I do now fully agree on the Sun trine Pluto. I looked at a few charts of people with sun Pluto (non famous people) and it was always the trine that had the Hollywood, strong and handsome look, men and women.

The other types had a Pluto look, usually in the eyes and were appealing in that sense, but not nearly as much as the trine.

I was about to ask your opinion why Sun and Pluto worked together but being under the beams is life energy and death energy emerged. It reminds me of the Phoenix!

Animatrix

The Plutonic Charm:
giphy.gif

tumblr_nnlxpmZtax1s37nz6o1_500.gif

Animatrix

I do now fully agree on the Sun trine Pluto. I looked at a few charts of people with sun Pluto (non famous people) and it was always the trine that had the Hollywood, strong and handsome look, men and women.

The other types had a Pluto look, usually in the eyes and were appealing in that sense, but not nearly as much as the trine.

I was about to ask your opinion why Sun and Pluto worked together but being under the beams is life energy and death energy emerged. It reminds me of the Phoenix!

Errol Flynn had Sun conjunct Pluto and Ingrid Bergman had Sun sextile Pluto. The trine is very attractive but as far as looks and charisma goes, the sextile and the conjunction is just as powerful.

Animatrix

Both incredibly beautiful :love: with a strong look I would not want to mess with

Exactly! :D They radiate strength, yet in a very attractive way. They look so incredibly confident, as if they are untouchable. Can you imagine a man walking up to Ingrid Bergman and harass her? He would never dare to!

Ukpoohbear

Errol Flynn had Sun conjunct Pluto and Ingrid Bergman had Sun sextile Pluto. The trine is very attractive but as far as looks and charisma goes, the sextile and the conjunction is just as powerful.

Oh yes I did notice the conjunction had very attractive people. I think someone I saw with the sextile has a strong Neptune and the look was softened from the strong sun Pluto look. What happens with a planet like Saturn does that strengthen Pluto if it is conjunct trine sextile etc ?

Animatrix

Oh yes I did notice the conjunction had very attractive people. I think someone I saw with the sextile has a strong Neptune and the look was softened from the strong sun Pluto look. What happens with a planet like Saturn does that strengthen Pluto if it is conjunct trine sextile etc ?
I don't know. Errol Flynn had Pluto sextile Ascendant, and Saturn conjunct Ascendant, so he had sextile Pluto-Saturn.

Animatrix

Ingrid Bergman's horoscope is interesting. Mars is conjunct Pluto in her chart, possibly giving it a boost, also, Saturn is conjunct it. So you might be onto something.

love-thinking

I cannot say which sign I think is the most attractive, since I have seen beautiful people of all signs. However, I have studied the charts of every person I have felt attracted to, and also the people I have loved as friends. What they all have in common is that they all have a lot of fire in their charts, and my romantic interests have had Pluto aspecting the Sun, except one girl I was so in love with when I was younger, actually she is the one I have liked the most, and she had no Pluto aspects to either the Sun or the ascendant! But she had a lot of fire in her chart, with Sun conjunct Mars, but I don't know what it was that attracted me so much to her. She was so incredibly beautiful, reminded me of a deer. Of all the signs, I like Aries, Aquarius and Pisces the most. I don't think I have ever come across an Aries person I didn't like—they are almost all so incredibly charming and fun to be with. Even if they sometimes display a huge ego, they are always direct and brutally honest; they never engage in gossip and they always keep a secret, they are also not very discriminative and certainly the most tolerant of all signs. As a rule, Aries are never racist, really. They don't see the flaws of others, and if they do, they ignore them. Aquarius, at least the men of the sign, have always been good to me; tolerant, eccentric in a good way, also accepting of other people's eccentricities. They are upbeat, exciting, incredibly fun to talk with, they are in short, very original people. I also admire their humanity. I like Pisces men and women, extremely compassionate. My old teacher (a woman) was a Pisces and I will never forget her eyes and her very warm smile. The last time I met her was in last grade and then she told me that she had faith in me. She was an evolved Pisces, not the martyr-kind of Pisces, but even the ”bad” Pisces are extremely likable. They are sometimes a little dishonest though, but that is not due to some malice on their part, but their weakness. Pisces people always has some special talent.

In spite of my fascination with ”plutonic people” I actually dislike Scorpios, as a general rule. The Scorpios I have met in real life have been repugnant to me. Also the celebrities I kind of dislike very strongly, are Scorpios. The worst celebrities in my country are Scorpios. I have perhaps met a few that I like, but Scorpio is a tough sign, and it seems to me that they are either extremely charismatic, attractive, good-hearted, inspiring, and mysterious, or they are downright disgusting, perverse, vindictive and cowardly. But that is my experience.

Taurus people I like very much, especially their voices. They have doubtless the most sensual, most pleasant and most beautiful voices to listen to, They are often robust physically, and calm and collected mentally, and their eyes are sometimes slightly feminine, yet radiates composure and strength. Taurus is the last sign I would want to make angry. They are more terrible than both Scorpios and Aries when they are angry, which is not often, fortunately. I never get friends with them, though. Never had a close friend who was a Taurus.

Gemini I dislike, as a general rule. They are superficial, dishonest and immoral at worst, and superficial, intelligent and talkative at best. I like depth in people.

Cancer I have never liked. and they are not fixed it seems to me, but are fickle. They ”go with the Moon”. I am by nature a sort of insecure person so I am attracted to those who can stand their ground.

Leo I like but never love. We are way too incompatible and I don't find Leo women attractive at all, as a general rule. A Leo woman had a love interest in me some years ago but I was not interested. I never dislike them though, and I have had couple of friends of the sign. They are also not so egotistical in my opinion, at least not so much as Astrology says they are.

Virgo. Next to Scorpios, Virgo is the sign that I abhor the most, generally of course. They are always so critical and fault-finding, and they don't possess that innate generosity towards people. I don't strongly dislike them normally, but whenever I find a person who is incredibly irritating, dorky and pathetic, it is either a Scorpio or a Virgo. Virgos are often very neurotic and I hate neurotic people. I have liked a few Virgos a lot, but they have been evolved, generous Virgos.
Libra. I like the women in particular. They are a little superficial and not persons I would enter into a relationship with though.

Sagittarius I like, when they are kind and generous, but they can be cruel and mean in my experience. I have never found Sagittarius in real life to be philosophical and religious, at least not more so than others.

Capricorns I am quite indifferent to, generally speaking. They are too classy for me I think, I am a simple man.

scorpios cowardly? That's the first time I heard that before. Scorpio and gemini combination is the worst. When you have a chart with both signs very prominant. You have a vicious gossiping backstabber.

I knew a classic gemini, funny af but used to lie to me in middle school every now and then about weird things, being pregnant, and revolting things for attention. LOL we were kids but **** she was such a gemini. Still talk to her for laughs.

I heard tauruses are worse than a scorpio when they are angry. I've seen taurus anger. I myself is moon in taurus in 8th house opposite pluto so trust me when I say my words kill.

Other than that I believe I have a cousin that I don't know is a taurus but he has the square head and bovine eyes, mellow voice so I'm sure there's taurus somewhere. I've seen this man yell through the phone, felt kinda scared lol. I don't know him very well and seen him only a few times so I don't have his birthday.

Libras can be superficial but they are also very kind and fair when it comes to everything. But lots of emphasis on beauty, they love beauty and they love thinking they are beautiful if they are good looking that is. Have another libra gay cousin-this man's nuts-told me he got free tea because the store owners thought he was sexy. I couldn't hold in my laughter when he told me this.

Sagitariuses are philosophical and that's what I like about them and they love nature, and love to travel so that's a plus. But their optimism and their unwillingness to look at negative things and negative situations **** me off. They run from their responsibilities and problems when things get dark. And they can dish it but can't take it. They'll insult you in the most endearing way possible. Too honest with no filter and their optimism just assumes you'll take it lightly. I feel like they are the least likely to take scorpio's or plutonic people's **** and hate any sort of vindictiveness even if they provoked it. Too wishy washy for me.

You're on point about virgos. I hate virgos that have leo energy as well. That's like the classical popular queen bee if they're also attractive. Too cunning and radiant to put down and they'll find the faults in everyone. Leos and Virgos are also superficial, they're too class conscious. Libra just cares about their pretty selves and pretty things.

Scorpios can also be selfish especially if they feel like you've done them wrong first. Your first deed excuses all of their subsequent actions.

Aries well my descendent is aries. I'm definitely attracted to their free spirit. But I haven't really known any other than one person who I believe had an aries ascendent.

Cancers-I have my lilith here so I can't really say I like cancer guys that have other touch placements. They just scare the **** out of me. Scorpios and tauruses will take their time to act, cancers emotions fluctuate so fast and they're so sensitive that they'll hurt you for something little, and then play the victim. I might be attracted to them though but I hate their personalty type.

Capricorn-I'm a capricorn sun. Have met other capricorns and they were lovely. But this sign is characterized as dull and honestly it is the least intersting sign out there. They do have scorpio's ambition and resiliance so that's one thing that's good.

Pisces-my mom is pisces and I love her. They can be a little co-dependent with their lovers. But when they love, their love is an example for the world to follow. Pisces won't lie if they're religious though. I'll tell you that. Both my parents were a pisces sun.

aquarius, I haven't met any aquariuses but it's definitely an interesting sign. my venus is over here. :)

Animatrix

scorpios cowardly? That's the first time I heard that before. Scorpio and gemini combination is the worst. When you have a chart with both signs very prominant. You have a vicious gossiping backstabber.

I knew a classic gemini, funny af but used to lie to me in middle school every now and then about weird things, being pregnant, and revolting things for attention. LOL we were kids but **** she was such a gemini. Still talk to her for laughs.

I heard tauruses are worse than a scorpio when they are angry. I've seen taurus anger. I myself is moon in taurus in 8th house opposite pluto so trust me when I say my words kill.

Other than that I believe I have a cousin that I don't know is a taurus but he has the square head and bovine eyes, mellow voice so I'm sure there's taurus somewhere. I've seen this man yell through the phone, felt kinda scared lol. I don't know him very well and seen him only a few times so I don't have his birthday.

Libras can be superficial but they are also very kind and fair when it comes to everything. But lots of emphasis on beauty, they love beauty and they love thinking they are beautiful if they are good looking that is. Have another libra gay cousin-this man's nuts-told me he got free tea because the store owners thought he was sexy. I couldn't hold in my laughter when he told me this.

Sagitariuses are philosophical and that's what I like about them and they love nature, and love to travel so that's a plus. But their optimism and their unwillingness to look at negative things and negative situations **** me off. They run from their responsibilities and problems when things get dark. And they can dish it but can't take it. They'll insult you in the most endearing way possible. Too honest with no filter and their optimism just assumes you'll take it lightly. I feel like they are the least likely to take scorpio's or plutonic people's **** and hate any sort of vindictiveness even if they provoked it. Too wishy washy for me.

You're on point about virgos. I hate virgos that have leo energy as well. That's like the classical popular queen bee if they're also attractive. Too cunning and radiant to put down and they'll find the faults in everyone. Leos and Virgos are also superficial, they're too class conscious. Libra just cares about their pretty selves and pretty things.

Scorpios can also be selfish especially if they feel like you've done them wrong first. Your first deed excuses all of their subsequent actions.

Aries well my descendent is aries. I'm definitely attracted to their free spirit. But I haven't really known any other than one person who I believe had an aries ascendent.

Cancers-I have my lilith here so I can't really say I like cancer guys that have other touch placements. They just scare the **** out of me. Scorpios and tauruses will take their time to act, cancers emotions fluctuate so fast and they're so sensitive that they'll hurt you for something little, and then play the victim. I might be attracted to them though but I hate their personalty type.

Capricorn-I'm a capricorn sun. Have met other capricorns and they were lovely. But this sign is characterized as dull and honestly it is the least intersting sign out there. They do have scorpio's ambition and resiliance so that's one thing that's good.

Pisces-my mom is pisces and I love her. They can be a little co-dependent with their lovers. But when they love, their love is an example for the world to follow. Pisces won't lie if they're religious though. I'll tell you that. Both my parents were a pisces sun.

aquarius, I haven't met any aquariuses but it's definitely an interesting sign. my venus is over here. :)

Hehe, it's so interesting to read this.
I would fear Taurus, it's the last sign I would want to make mad, but if I would get into a fight with one, I would know that it was over when I came home. With Scorpios, I could never feel safe - they could come thirty years later with their revenge. Scorpio's "Never forget, never forgive". I do find some Scorpios to be cowardly actually, they are sometimes manipulative with their Words, because sometimes they are small of stature. And sometimes Scorpios are so sleazy. Some Scorpios are so extremely handsome, but many of them got something reptilian about their appearances actually, somtimes in an attractive way, sometimes not. I could show you examples of what I mean.

I'm myself a Virgo, and they say that you naturally like your own sign, or the signs of the same element. I cannot say that about Virgos. The thing that bothers me the most with Virgos is that they are not sympathetic, nor compassionate. I have a lot of Neptune Contacts and water in my chart, and I can say that I am very emotional kind of person. But most Virgos I have met aren't. A true Virgo will never tell you openly that he/she Thinks you smell bad, got ugly clothes or something like that, BUT THEY THINK IT. And that's what I hate most with them. Even if they outwardly are polite and graceful, they don't seem to feel this magnanimous generosity and acceptance of others faults. For example, I was on a meeting some time ago on my job, and my Virgo colleague (a man of middle age) was talking to a man who obviously had no clue nor anything to do on the meeting. The man was uneducated and had no manners, yet he was nice and would talk a lot. And I could see how much my Virgo colleague loathed this man, I could see it in his Eyes, like he was thinking "oh my, what a retarded bum, what a disgusting creature", yet he was acting extremely polite towards the man, and would even give him compliments. Virgos give you a compliment yet say with their eyes that they loathe you. And yes, I could respect that they are trying to act noble, but they are so Cold and mean in that disgusting, indirect way. They often pride themselves with their compassion and gentle manners, but in my opinion their gentility and seemingly compassionate natures are worthless, because they do not feel it with their hearts. This fault-finding tendency and unwillingness to embrace others, fully and completely, is what bothers me the most with them. And, being self-critical, I can say that I also have had this trouble, but it is the trait of mine that I have worked on so extremely hard to overcome. Virgos must learn to focus on that which is Beautiful in people. One shouldn't hate Virgos either, actually, because their fault-finding tendency is just a reflection of their deep, inner discontent. A truly happy person will Always see the world in its Beautiful light. Virgos are also the most selfish sign, by far. And this is because they are so helpless, so they focus so much on their own survival - I am of course talking about the lowly Virgo, the one not awakened.

And what you say about Virgo's desire for class is true and not true. Some Virgos are not at all ambitious or after prestige. They are happy with just enough money to eat. But yes, Virgos hate vulgarity, and I do also. I cannot stand foul language, and I never could. I'm not upper class, nor do I admire upper class manners especially, really. But I watched a program with a very successful person who happened to be a Virgo, and it was almost pathetic to Watch him, because he was obviously totally excited about being rich and famous and his nerves almost failed him cause of excitement and awe when he was let in the high circles, so pathetic really. He tried to hide his enthusiasm and pride when the interviewer asked him about the massive amount of money he had earned, and laughed nervously. When I see such people, I feel bad for being a Virgo. I never see such dorks of any other sign. Virgos remind me of foxes, and they do have something foxy about their appearances, I do as well, I Think. When they are not evolved, they seem to be so insecure and like they have no firm ground to stand on, and they are like clinging to things, people, status and money for their survival. They seldom have faith or any higher spiritual aspirations. It kind of surprises me that some writers associate the sign of Virgo with innocence. In my experience, Virgos are really the opposite of innocence. For me, the truth is rather that the quest for Virgo is purity and righteousness; it is the ultimate goal of the Virgoan soul; that after a hard battle, they stand forth as that crowning glory of the purified Virgin, the compassionate, selfless servant to humanity, too pure to be approached by the impure, yet compassionate and embracing. That's my goal, at least.

I feel kind of hypocritical now when I have just wrote a fault-finding wall of text, but this is is basically the only things I cannot stand at all in people, and I have spent much time thinking about it. I do also feel like it is my right to criticize my own sign harder than any other sign, due to natural reasons.

Pisces are kind of similar to Virgos, in that they are very fickle in a way, in my opinion, at least the not so evolved types, but when they do include some spirituality in their lives, and they find a moral system that suits them, they are so wow oh my Beautiful people, and their spirituality is their strength, because they are sensitive. But they are way more likable than Virgos as a general rule, because they are kind of innocent, not so discriminative, and Always so creative and talented in some way. My ex Pisces girlfriend was a painter, and a pisces friend of mine was incredibly athletic and could jump from high Buildings and land on his feet etc, incredibly inspiring. That guy had Sun-Pluto aspect though, so that made him a little daring!

Last edited:

UraSatVen1029

Does that mean you'll kind of dislike me if ever you meet me? (Or maybe even extremely dislike) hahaha :)

Because, I have like 3 planets in Scorpio and Mars Virgo is trining my ascendant (2 deg orb). I'm also a Cap ascendant. But what exactly does being "classy" even mean? xD

I agree with you on Virgo though. My mom has her Mars-Jupiter close conjunction on Virgo, and since I have this trine my ascendant and it is also the handle of my bucket chart pattern, I think I do exhibit a lot of virgo energy. My mom is a neat freak, no joke. And originally, I wasn't a neat freak. But now that she's teaching and making me do so many chores at home, I slowly became one too lol. She also doesn't hesitate to voice out her criticism on anyone, especially to her loved ones, i see this as her way of showing that she cares and all, but it's quite painful sometimes. I DO find faults on other people and also do it subconsciously but I don't have the guts to voice it out because whenever I do, I realize that I have these faults too. It's like... whenever I point out something imperfect or negative about someone, i suddenly realize that its actually mirroring myself and I feel bad afterwards. I also kind of hate this sign, but when I started embracing it, I learned how to understand Virgo people. My mom, friends and an ex lover who are Virgo people, have actually pissed me off before, now though, I realized that deep down they're just caring in their own way, and they're really service oriented people as well.

Other than that, I have Jupiter in Pisces sextiling my ascendant so I think this kinda tames my Virgo energy (I think?). My way of finding faults and perfectionism is applied more on myself, so i'm quite harsh on myself.

I'm sorry you met/ had bad experiences with Scorpios though. Scorpios are one of the misunderstood signs and even I am scared of the negative vibrations of Scorpio haha! I hope you get to befriend one who is a more evolved scorpio or something. I have a few, and they're extremely loyal, intense and passionate with what they love or who they love and very soulful. On the other hand, I do find Tauruses extremely yummy hihi, despite being its opposite to my sign. So sensual and so "Venus" too. <3

UraSatVen1029

I have a friend who has Pluto conjunct her ascendant (5 degrees though) , and although it's sort of wide, it still works! Gosh.

I cannot even count the number of times I'm constantly saving her from men or boys who try to woo or flirt with her after just 5 seconds of looking at her. Private or public places. It doesn't seem to stop! She has Mercury and Venus Leo, but she doesn't seem to be so egoistical (maybe secretly? But who knows) and doesn't really show off her assets either. She's quite simple. She attracts a LOT of jealousy from women though. Even if she's showing less skin, males still see her as someone really sexy and magnetic.

Then again, she does have Mars in Scorpio.. but hmmm. 12th house Mars too.

I have Sun semi-sextile Pluto. But that's a minor aspect so it's not so obvious. I wonder, are Sun-Pluto aspects similar to having Sun Scorpio?

Last edited:

love-thinking

Hehe, it's so interesting to read this.
I would fear Taurus, it's the last sign I would want to make mad, but if I would get into a fight with one, I would know that it was over when I came home. With Scorpios, I could never feel safe - they could come thirty years later with their revenge. Scorpio's "Never forget, never forgive". I do find some Scorpios to be cowardly actually, they are sometimes manipulative with their Words, because sometimes they are small of stature. And sometimes Scorpios are so sleazy. Some Scorpios are so extremely handsome, but many of them got something reptilian about their appearances actually, somtimes in an attractive way, sometimes not. I could show you examples of what I mean.

I'm myself a Virgo, and they say that you naturally like your own sign, or the signs of the same element. I cannot say that about Virgos. The thing that bothers me the most with Virgos is that they are not sympathetic, nor compassionate. I have a lot of Neptune Contacts and water in my chart, and I can say that I am very emotional kind of person. But most Virgos I have met aren't. A true Virgo will never tell you openly that he/she Thinks you smell bad, got ugly clothes or something like that, BUT THEY THINK IT. And that's what I hate most with them. Even if they outwardly are polite and graceful, they don't seem to feel this magnanimous generosity and acceptance of others faults. For example, I was on a meeting some time ago on my job, and my Virgo colleague (a man of middle age) was talking to a man who obviously had no clue nor anything to do on the meeting. The man was uneducated and had no manners, yet he was nice and would talk a lot. And I could see how much my Virgo colleague loathed this man, I could see it in his Eyes, like he was thinking "oh my, what a retarded bum, what a disgusting creature", yet he was acting extremely polite towards the man, and would even give him compliments. Virgos give you a compliment yet say with their eyes that they loathe you. And yes, I could respect that they are trying to act noble, but they are so Cold and mean in that disgusting, indirect way. They often pride themselves with their compassion and gentle manners, but in my opinion their gentility and seemingly compassionate natures are worthless, because they do not feel it with their hearts. This fault-finding tendency and unwillingness to embrace others, fully and completely, is what bothers me the most with them. And, being self-critical, I can say that I also have had this trouble, but it is the trait of mine that I have worked on so extremely hard to overcome. Virgos must learn to focus on that which is Beautiful in people. One shouldn't hate Virgos either, actually, because their fault-finding tendency is just a reflection of their deep, inner discontent. A truly happy person will Always see the world in its Beautiful light. Virgos are also the most selfish sign, by far. And this is because they are so helpless, so they focus so much on their own survival - I am of course talking about the lowly Virgo, the one not awakened.

And what you say about Virgo's desire for class is true and not true. Some Virgos are not at all ambitious or after prestige. They are happy with just enough money to eat. But yes, Virgos hate vulgarity, and I do also. I cannot stand foul language, and I never could. I'm not upper class, nor do I admire upper class manners especially, really. But I watched a program with a very successful person who happened to be a Virgo, and it was almost pathetic to Watch him, because he was obviously totally excited about being rich and famous and his nerves almost failed him cause of excitement and awe when he was let in the high circles, so pathetic really. He tried to hide his enthusiasm and pride when the interviewer asked him about the massive amount of money he had earned, and laughed nervously. When I see such people, I feel bad for being a Virgo. I never see such dorks of any other sign. Virgos remind me of foxes, and they do have something foxy about their appearances, I do as well, I Think. When they are not evolved, they seem to be so insecure and like they have no firm ground to stand on, and they are like clinging to things, people, status and money for their survival. They seldom have faith or any higher spiritual aspirations. It kind of surprises me that some writers associate the sign of Virgo with innocence. In my experience, Virgos are really the opposite of innocence. For me, the truth is rather that the quest for Virgo is purity and righteousness; it is the ultimate goal of the Virgoan soul; that after a hard battle, they stand forth as that crowning glory of the purified Virgin, the compassionate, selfless servant to humanity, too pure to be approached by the impure, yet compassionate and embracing. That's my goal, at least.

I feel kind of hypocritical now when I have just wrote a fault-finding wall of text, but this is is basically the only things I cannot stand at all in people, and I have spent much time thinking about it. I do also feel like it is my right to criticize my own sign harder than any other sign, due to natural reasons.

Pisces are kind of similar to Virgos, in that they are very fickle in a way, in my opinion, at least the not so evolved types, but when they do include some spirituality in their lives, and they find a moral system that suits them, they are so wow oh my Beautiful people, and their spirituality is their strength, because they are sensitive. But they are way more likable than Virgos as a general rule, because they are kind of innocent, not so discriminative, and Always so creative and talented in some way. My ex Pisces girlfriend was a painter, and a pisces friend of mine was incredibly athletic and could jump from high Buildings and land on his feet etc, incredibly inspiring. That guy had Sun-Pluto aspect though, so that made him a little daring!

There's been two virgos I like. Some virgos are actually like pisces and some are innocent and pure even though even though they are discriminative. Knew a girl who wanted her brother to marry from the same state in the same country they are from? This isn't even race anymore, it's tribalism to the next level. Like what kind of ridiculousness? But she was nice, selfless, and pure but yes they don't like vulgarity or the dark things.

However, when you have virgos that have other things in their chart that make them want to engage in darker, vulgar things like sex, drinking, drugs, partying, then you have a cunning fake *****. Knew a virgo with prominant lilith placements, and she would do it all and come back and act like a virgin, backstab her friends to keep up the good girl act but later make the friends think they owe her. This is the type that will make it look like they are still a virgin because the the guy didn't push deep enough. I'm sorry, this type is utter trash. They'll be madonna one day in front of parents, friends and society and the next, they'll **** at the back alley and be cunning enough to handle it all.

I've known darker signs like cancers and scorpios. When they have the dark knight of the soul, or gothic rebellious periods, at least they'll be somewhat authentic about it. And I respect that ten times more to be honest. I mean don't go around bragging about your wild nights to your family, but don't go leave an impression of being someone you're completely not either.

Are scorpios short? You said they were of small stature? lol I've had people tell me I like sleazy-looking guys when I'm not interested in doe eyed taurus men. And yes these men do have a reptelian vibe about them.

I'll tell you what I hate about my sign since you said what you hate about yours. My ascendent is libra. Libras are soo scared to rock the boat until it's too late. But they do care for justice and fairness eventually so if you completely put them off of some sort of balance, they will fight you. But usually they're treated like a door matt before that happens. They're naive to see it too.

UraSatVen1029

I'll tell you what I hate about my sign since you said what you hate about yours. My ascendent is libra. Libras are soo scared to rock the boat until it's too late. But they do care for justice and fairness eventually so if you completely put them off of some sort of balance, they will fight you. But usually they're treated like a door matt before that happens. They're naive to see it too.

I actually really resonate with this. But I only have Libra as my MC though, not a single 7th house placement or a planet in Libra at all. My family LOVES to argue and make drama, and I'm the only who hates it. Heck, I'm forced to be their peacemaker at times. But with the last two sentences though, it sounds a little like Pisces.

I wanna do the same with my ascendant sign! Capricorn.

I swear, can't they just lighten up? Relax? They're so rigid and hard. Pessimistic too. And I admire that they're realistic and are responsible, but unlike their opposite sign, they don't want to be openly vulnerable and it can cause them to keep it within themselves until they just breakdown. Can't express themselves that much too, it's like they have to keep this stoic neutral face and it can sometimes give the wrong impression (I mean, that's based on my experiences though). Hardwork is absolutely their thing, but they also have the tendency to pile it up, ugh. Same with receiving pressure. *sigh*

love-thinking

I actually really resonate with this. But I only have Libra as my MC though, not a single 7th house placement or a planet in Libra at all. My family LOVES to argue and make drama, and I'm the only who hates it. Heck, I'm forced to be their peacemaker at times. But with the last two sentences though, it sounds a little like Pisces.

I wanna do the same with my ascendant sign! Capricorn.

I swear, can't they just lighten up? Relax? They're so rigid and hard. Pessimistic too. And I admire that they're realistic and are responsible, but unlike their opposite sign, they don't want to be openly vulnerable and it can cause them to keep it within themselves until they just breakdown. Can't express themselves that much too, it's like they have to keep this stoic neutral face and it can sometimes give the wrong impression (I mean, that's based on my experiences though). Hardwork is absolutely their thing, but they also have the tendency to pile it up, ugh. Same with receiving pressure. *sigh*

Yeah that sounds like capricorn. I have my sun in capricorn. I think me having an abundance of neptune kind of offsets this. But I can be rigid.

Pisces can be more of a door matt. A lot of things about pisces sound like libra sometimes, although these two signs have different elements and modality. Libras in certain situation will act like that, like if a lot of their life was abusive and they come upon a person that treats them a little better than the abuse they've suffered, they'll take it until they realize the unfairness of the situation but it will take them a while because like pisces, they are a naturally naive sign but that doesn't mean they are stupid. They also have a capricorn 4th house if they are a libra ascendent so home life didn't go so well especially if there are malefics in the fourth house. Both these signs can be codependent except pisces to a greater degree because pisces likes healing and being able to empathize with the bad guy. It serves their martyr complex. Libra will just be very sweet until they come to the realization that you're taking advantage of them.

Again there's good and bad in every sign. We wouldn't really be on this planet if we were all perfect.