Ghost of San Francisco

rahu

Banned
in addition to removing the concentration like gates from BART< now there seems to be an opinion shift about homelessness . since the Rothschild/NYC corporations started buying SF< they have attacked the homeless, pushing them out of areas they were paving and building over. now I wave of compassion is being shown by serveral editorials in the Chronicle. of course the chronicle has no independent editorial stance, they mimic what the Rothschild corporations want. so I don't put much faith in the "new" approach using compassion and suggestions building housing for the homeless. it is only a pull back just as taking the cyclone fence gates off the bart stations.
their original intent is as shown by the fact that these corporations are now erasing the iconic Berkeley culture just as SF has lost it's cultural identity . in Berkeley the same old thing is going on evictions tearing down land mark structures and building the ubiquitous high rise.

these pull back on their attack of the homeless and the pull back of the concentration camp like gates to barts is nothing more that the receding tide before the cultural tidal waves erasing all indigenous culture in California.

rahu

well I guess the cultural tdal wave is hitting.
not only has the essence of san Francisco , Berkeley and been eliminated but the essence of California as a whole is now changed from cultural innovation to fascist state as governor brown has signed in to law gun control laws that include background checks for buying ammunition.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Last week the san francisco chronicle was given the Best Large Newspaper Award for California. It is reflection of how the Rothschild/cia /mossad control the media.
In the early years thru the 60’s the chronicle was a voice of “alternative perspectives” In san Francisco. The hearst owned san francisco examiner was the establishments mouth piece.
As late of the 70’s this progressive editorial stance existed and can be symbolized by Pulitzer winning columnist herb caen’s devoting half a column if 1978 asking why the ambassador at the Iranian embassy was the head of the savak, the notorious Iranian secret service. After the 1973 oil embargo the mossad used Iranian embassies for the base some of their covert operations. I had never seen a column by Caen that was so vitrupatuive .

But after the moscone/milk assasinations the san francisco chronicle has fallen a long way as they now endorse every gentrification candidate and proposal, whereas in their hay day the chronicle was for the indigenous san Francisco culture.

The killing of “insiders” whose morals would endanger the agencies operations goes way back.
My father knew the head of covert cia operations,herb rose, in the 1960s-1980’s ,from flight school at the Rankin air academy in Tulare ca during ww11. Though they did not have a strong friendship, it was rekindled when my brother became involved with the agency in the 70’s.my father used to go to the Olympic club in san Francisco and play poker from the 60’ til his death.

When the moscone/milk assassinations occurred in 1978, about the cia co it told him I also told him some of the local cops were the suppliers connection.

Well he asked herb about it, and herb told him he knew nothing about this. when I heard this ii knew I had to leave s.f. as the cover-up of the assassination was obvious. As I mentioned my father was very moral as many people were after ww11.the creation of the cia was given a angelic aura to protect the free world. This is why the cia wa able to attain it’s current malicious power.. He did not believe this
, but in 1982 I left for texas to get away from sf as I saw by then the massive coverup tha had happened.
I returned for a visit in 87, and found that my father in his moral way, was watching the surrounding drug dealing and reporting these activitie to the police. I warned him this was not wise but he believed herb .

A few months later after I returned to Texas, he was run over by a chronicle newspaper truck and sustained a life threatening concussion. By the time I was able to get back, he had died of a blood clot in his leg.
From the beginning this was a strange case. The driver was a 18 year old kid. district managers (truck drivers ) were always at least in their late 20’s or 30’s. so this very unusual. The young driver disappeared which
And he was found under the truck in a cross walk…… andsustaina severe concussion
this became an obvious murder as I found out from my mother that when he was in the hospital he had been telling her that “they” were trying to kill him. he was aware enough to feel the pain of the blood clot, but nothing was done about it and he died from it.

My cia connected lawyer brother said he would take care of everything as this was a open and shut case.
I had stopped talking to my brother since the moscone/milk assassinations

In1991 my mother called and said we had won the trial and would receive money in 2 weeks.
Then the chronicle claimed the city of Daly city was partially liable because the stop sign was obscure by bushes.so another 8 years past and I found out that there would be no settlement monies and I was being kept the dark and finally had to the California bar to find out what was happening. It turns out that after guilty verdict in the wrongful death suit for my father, my brother did nothing, no judgment was given and no action against Daly city was taken beside the initial filing of the suit.

In California If a plaintiff files a suit and does not pursue the suit for 5 years the defendant can have the lawsuit thrown out of court. My brother did nothing after the guilty verdict in the wrongful death trial.
So the guilty verdict was thrown out, the manslaughter against the driver was thrown out.
So why did my brother tito antony torres give the chronicle a free pass. Well not a free pass as he was paid under the table and put the money in an off shore account.but he ******* me and paid off all other family members to keep quiet.my younger brother who did not have the grades for law school, suddenly received admissions to hasting law school in spite of never even applied. He had alerted me some strange problems about the lawsuit, but after he received admission to Hastings, he ceased to talk to me.

What had happened was this was not an accident, but a murder to silence my father from complaining to the police about the drug dealing and so as to shield the cia and police and the san Francisco chronicle , my brother was paid off to do nothing and to shield the san Francisco chronicle as my father had been very active in the Kiwanis club and was well known in the social clubs scene inSF.

The san Francisco chronicle now is hand maiden to cia manipulation of the society ,as is the California bars ,whose lawyers lied to me about my brother( though the lies were so blatant that ultimately my brother was given a nonpublic reprimand.)

This is an early example of what is happening now, anyone who is close to the powers that be and do not have the corrupt morals of the .001% are being killed so keep the demon plans to kill millions secret..
My brother is a poster child for the depraved morals that are necessary to be employed by the Rothschild drug dealing yahwists corporations .

In fact the mossad and cia love to welcome those who will betray their own country or bloodlines For drugs ,sex or feelings of importance

rahu

amazing my brother t.antony torres is working with the public defender again. his record of discipline is 70 pages long. I noticed him watching Spanish television so he is boning up on his Spanish. seems he will be representing the people of the misson district. this indicates the Rothschild corporation are going to root out the remnants of distance to the gentrification of the mission.

every case he takes becomes a open book for the CIA. back in2006 I remember he was using my elderly mothers computer(which he does when he doesn't want evidence on his laptop). apparently there was a glitch on the windows program because it did not log you out when you tried to log out. so I sat down and up came my brothers email account. he received a email form the S.F D.A.. I opened it up and the first lines were" if you are not so and so then it is a federal offense to read this email. if you are not so and so you must immediately delete this email.............well he was not so and so. the email dealt with a case in san mateo country having to do with a individual incarcerated involved with Asian gangs. I read about the case in the san mateo times. I didn't know what was up but I'm sure this information was to be related to the cia.

my brother has a history of betraying clients for the police and the cia. once in19787(record of discipline) a gay man was suing th epolice department for civil rights violation. at this time y brother still had the façade of a liberal lawyer. well, he filed the lawsuit and then did nothing. after 5 years the police department had the suit dismissed. The individual realized this a bit late but he could not get in contact with my brother because my brother had changed his number and address and left no forwarding address(against the Bar rule).this individual finally found him by checking the court calendar and confronted him. my brother lied and said he forgot and was able to get a 30 day extension to bring the case to trial. well...he didn't do anything in the intervening 30 days and the case was dismissed
then there was the case of a police officer suing the police department..the cop "disappeared " and my brother let the suit drop against the officers families wishes. I have written in the mrsa conspiracy thread how my brother is infecting me with mrsa so he is devious and evil person working with the cia and mossad.
I post this as a warning to anyone who may be living in SF and find themselves using a public defender. if you get T antony torres you are in deep trouble.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu
the feds are gong to break the Chinese community by pressing charges against Raymond" shrimp boy" chow and gving senator yee a plea bargain

http://www.insidebayarea.com/breakin...ign?source=rss
In the motion, they claimed federal prosecutors selectively targeted Chow, while ignoring illegal activities of other public figures, including Bock, San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee and other officials.

this is the start of the gentrification of china town and the disappearance of the Chinese community.

rahu

the NWO will take down the entire Chinese tong system in one fell swoop as shrimp boy is using lawyer tony serra. Serra was the poster boy for alternative cultural legal matters in the60's - 80's. but the big secret is that he works with the feds under the table. poor shrimp boy is going to reveal his secrets to his lawyer and these will be transmitted directly to the prosecution. look for all the tong's chess pieces to fall after this trial.

this is how the Rothschild/mossad works, turn the country/community against itself. there are always greedy scared men who will sell their brothers down the road for the right price.

the NWO will take down the entire Chinese tong system in one fell swoop as shrimp boy is using lawyer tony serra. Serra was the poster boy for alternative cultural legal matters in the60's - 80's. but the big secret is that he works with the feds under the table.

shrimp boy chow got life in prison without possibility of parole....surprise ,surprise .chow plans to appeal, one argument being his lawyer(tony serra)was incompetent. I saw this coming as serra has played on his "alternative culture façade" for years while standing in line for the covert feds handouts. the san Francisco chronicle's cia/nwo bias is obvious as it describes tony serra as "one of the nations most renowned criminal defense lawyers". this is a crock.he has a reputation as a long haired hippie,renowned my butt.....just a few years ago serra was being tried for tax evasion and the feds got him off by referring to all this " pro bono" (for free) counseling he had given over the years.
chow was set up from the moment he bought tony serra's BS as I said.

rahu

rahu

Banned
a few months after the trial of dan white,i had occassion to be at a small social gathering with one one of dan whites lawyers.the question was put to him."what about the twinkie defense?"
the lawyer chuckled slightly and continued to snort his line of cocaine............................................
rahu

actually this gathering shed light on tony serra...

in 1976, at the cia front ,project artuad, a acquaintance had been busted for pot. he was not a dealer but wa a rich kid who had just bought a large quantity. it was the first bust there and other's followed(of course the cia connected dealers werenot busted). but this kid was put through the judicial wringer. at one point he hired tony serra because of serra's "alternate culture" reputation. well serra charged him $400 and did not do anything that the kid could have done without a lawyer. serra just used him like a series of lawyers did.

so at the afore mentioned social gathering which was actually part of a weekend at a chess tournament in santa cruz, one night the conversation got around to tony serra. the lawyer who was selling cocaine to the other 3 lawyers was speaking highly of tony serra. I mentioned that tony serra had ripped of a friend of mine . the drug dealing lawyer got very irate and later my brother took be aside and said I shouldn't criticize tony serra....

so I knew then that serra's corruption was involved with the establishment drug dealing, endemic to san Francisco in those days.

rahu

rahu

Banned
Followeing the Rothschild proxyNY hipsters Buying of San Francisco , great attention was given to
Libraries. In San Francisco the homeless were eased out because they smelled to much. People have stunk here since the gold rush. But unfortunately there was no protocol to kick people out because they smelled. So since many homeless used the internet, they cut back from 4 ,15min terminals on each of floor 2-5 and a additional 40 on the main floor,now there is ONE monitor on the main floor for the entire library .
Yep take away the internet. This fascist attitude underlies all the Rothschild NYhipster actions.

I must have offended someone on my this thread.
The first strange occurrence came after I had went through the microfilm and found the red flag of Winston Churchill ordering the Navy to sink a British ship so he could get Roosevelt to get the US in the war. It worked, he killed over 100 American citizens .the US Congress investigated and found out the Royal Navy did sink the ship. But as a war was going on this demonic act was allowed to slip under history.... Except for the NYTimes.

Next time I went to the library,, they had removed all the NYTimes index books. A blank wall was it. They keep the wall blank for a year. Fascist mentality.
I could be paranoid but the next time I went to checkout a book by Dr velikovsky. They had almost all his hard to find works. When I searched the catalogue, there weren't any of his books. The kabbalist standard mode censors abhor Dr velikovsky because his work shines light on the real forces behind the universe. The forces that black magicians use to control history and technology with.

There were only 2 books relating to Dr velikovsky. On was a diatribe again alternatively scientific world view.
It was the most superficial smear campaign I have ever read.

The other books verified all the astronomical observations that recent sattiles have shown. Digressing a bit. One of velikovskys main observations was that Venus was a comet.standard model says he is insane. But Venus has a ionized tail following in its orbit. Comets have tails, no planet has a tail. The hydroyll level in its atmosphere is the same as comets. Planets don't have any hydroyll ions in their atmosphere.

Anyway....
But what blew me away, was there was a short editorial in the reference file
I have never had a reference file give me a opinion. List of books click.

What was written under the pro velikovsky book was that "this volume was sent to us free so it is included "???
Fascist mentality.

So I come back in a month and my library card is expired. Not so anyone in California can get a SF library card so I try again. This time it was invadid number, again, this time it says come to the desk. Cards good, she threw some little lie outto CO cover themselves.
So I think they read my post about this incident. The post like so many other has been deleted.
But the next time I went in they had returned all Dr velikovsky books to the selves.

As the Rothschild/mossad/Corporations bought every business big, small, box store or mom and poor, food, liquor, I mean EVERYTHING in Daly City,they also took control of the library and last but no the least. all the drug dealing.
Daly City is/was 50% Filipino, 25% Asian and islander,15% Latino and 10% Caucasian.
Keeping in mind that over half the population are of eastern religions, it was interesting that about 3years ago a new manager came to the library and set up a new Jewish section that was larger than the previous section for all religion and occult metaphysical interests combined . And he set up a Christian section almost as large as the Jewish section. He made his changes then transferred to Modesto??
He obviously was looking to the future when all the Asian population would be bought out and displaced. Fascist arrongace but they have the tainted monies and they have the guns.
Which comes to the reason I posted this.

Next to the library is a fire station where some training takes place.
There is a large shed with a facade on the front that has a roof angled up so that the new fire fighters can learn how to saw through the roof of burning buildings.... For the first time militerized police used this shed as a training device for shooting and breaking down doors.complete with stun guns and everything. In Daly City???!
You have to be here to appreciate this psychotic gasp of reality.

Thank you Baron von Rothschild and your trusty mossad

rahu

http://humansarefree.com/2016/11/only-3-countries-left-without.html#more

The only countries left in 2016 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the Rothschild Family are:

1. Cuba
  2. North Korea
  3. Iran
After the instigated protests and riots in the Arab countries the Rothschild finally paved their way into establishing Central Banks, and getting rid of many leaders, which put them into more power.

Here is the Complete List of BANKS Owned or Controlled by the Rothschild Family

rahu

Banned
The NWO is busy cleaning out all vestiges of san Francisco’s past. nwo/new yorkers are taking control from top to bottom.from recycling corporations ,neighborhood book store, market franchises,and every thing in between.5 of the most renown restaurants have closed .obviously, the price of housing is skyrocketing again and the working class is being pushed out., the multi-cultural ambience of sf is being replaced by the condescending and rude attitudes of the newcomers.in a year you will swear you are in new york.
Further south the near suburb is having house prices inflated .as the nwo is an equal opportunity employer, we find that micheal jordans son is busy flipping houses a while back with the intention of driving up prices.
Agents of the nwo are infiltrating the local youth culture with an eye to identify the pot houses.
The intention is to bust these houses , confiscate the grow houses and then auction off he house at 2 to 3 times the current value. obviously only nwo people will be able to afford them. Now ythe local indigenous pot growers have been replaced by the afro American dealer of the NWO/NYC
This can been seen at 16th and mission , a traditional Latin corner with a Bart entrance. Now with the gentrification of the mission , the Suit’s Afro-American dealers have replaced the mission locals. openly hawking wares, the bros sell muni passes and pot upfront. The nwo’s agent have replaced the local pot growers/dealers. Now/nyc conquerors bring/ import everything they what. Existing supply lines of any thing into S.F. have been replaced by new connections.
The nwo(new yorks and associated oligarchies) are well on their way to creating a surrogate new york city. With the monies made from the fraud of the 2008 crash, the nwo has caused the prices to skyrocket In real estate. locals who were underwater, now can sell out ,by a bigger place in the east bay and still have 100’000s left over. So everyone is happy, the nwo owns the hard assets of san Francisco and everyone else has oodles of money. but a funny thing is about to occur. Hyper inflation is about to set in because of the trillions of imaginary money the bankgters have created will now come due.
And then the richer will get richer still.
All those san Francisco expatriates ,who have all those federal reserve notes ,will see the real value decline 20% or more you’re the years to come, while the nwo hold court on nob hill.
The total social fabric is being thrown out the window as a result of the 1% grab of the city.
The high tech companies private buses and the increased eviction, have become flash points for the residences anger to this grabbing of real estate.

may 1971 is a bi nodal cycle to sept. 2008
and that is exactingly when NYC started was then coined” manhattanization”of S.F. i believe it was herb caen who also called san franciusco ,Baghdad by the bay, in an era when Iraq and Baghdad elicited images of 1000 and 1 nights. The magic of san ftrancisco reflected the magic of Baghdad
from 1970 to 1971, NYC investors started buying up properties.
In 1970 one could rent a 10 bedroom Victorian with large kitchen, living room etc for $600 . by late 1971 those rental princes had nearly doubled.small shops as well large holdinigs were being purchased.
A “non profit” I was involved with ,bought the square block of 400 Alabama for just under a million, in late 1970. There was an old American can co. factory on the property which was ideal for a theater and surrounding work places.
The brick building actually had a famous connection as in was in this warehouse that the engineers at American can co. first produced a seamless can. Doesn’t sound like much now, but then it was revolutionary and this process put American can co. at the forefront of large corporations.
American can had a long history of involvement with internal security agency such as the cia.
This was true in the beginning at this alternate lifestyle community theater.
The building was occupied by hundreds of people in addition to the community theater.it was a mesh of early technos and “hippie/alternative viewpoints. There were capitalistic and socialistic individuals as well as every shade in between.
It was a social experiment watched over by the cia and other intelligence agency. But to the observers it was and still is a interesting group of creative and commercial endeavors. And today it probably is the hottest intelligence spot in SF as fbi,cia,mossad,british and others have unofficial occupancy there.
But then just as now drugs were the big deal.Pulitzer prize winning columnist, the late herb caen, wrote in the san Francisco chronicle on april 9 1978, that” the only difference between the rich and you and me is they buy better dope.”
On another occasion he wrote how times have changed and now both the mayor and chief of police bend over the same silver tray.
Yes times have not changed , the only difference is that today ,as lily allen ,commented is “everyone does cocaine but no one talks about it.”
This infusion of drug use also marked the rise of corruption and connections.
For instance , this building I described was condemned and zoned for heavy industrial not residences. But 200 or so at any time were making this ware house their residence. the board was able to keep putting off the city officials.
One example of the bending of rules can be seen by the fact that a $25,000 kitchen(1970 prices) was installed in this condemned building. it was for a bogus “free” school(fore runner of chart schools) for inner city youths.
I say bogus as in nonexistent. But the woman knew how to write for grants and had a personal connection to the building inspector, and this gave rise to a federally sanctioned lunch program in a condemned building.
Another current landmark, peir 39 also benefited from the liazze faire environment.
it was built with no permits........ the carpenters, electrician etc were not union , when san francisco was still a strong union port. and the carpenters were mostly long haired rednecks.
it was a high end retail complex built by low ball workers with city taxes and fees unpaid.( I posted this on another forum a whioe back anddr.koos warned ne that warren simmons would send someone after me if keep on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_McCabe
another columinst,charles mccabe, was a blue collar colluminst. As herb Caen charted the high life and Charles McCabe charted the happening on the “street”
he wrote a column about this affair. It explained a lot because, pier 39 was like a mushroom. Nothing but a old pier and then seemly overnight , it was finished. Warren Simmons had high connections. I knew a few fellows involved with the construction so McCabe’s column explained what struck me…. These guys weren’t union and as I worked with them for a while, I was confused as to why they could be working on a high profile tourist job.
( I posted this on another forum and a “dr koos” admonished me that warren might send someone after me if I continued in this vein. of course the post has been deleted and the dr koos is history.)
A bit ominous but I did notice that charles mccabe died in 1983, just after I abandon the City. Seems he fell down in his living room and sustained fatal head injuries
Charles mccabe had another revealing column about nation affairs once. It had to do with the end of truth on the telervision and Richard nixon
Nixon had a list of illegal money problems and it seemed as if these would trip up his bid for vice president. He was riding the coattails of roy cohn and his house of un-American activities committee work. But the amount of money was unprecedented ,as after ww11, the corruption of the American ideal started I earnest. Still the politicians knew what was happening and the case was starting to draw national attention .
So on September 22 ,1952 Richard(I am not a crook) Nixon addressed the American public on television.

Nixon down played his financial transgressions and referring to a puppy for his daughter that he had received from a political supporter, implied this was his only illegal campaign gift and said ´I will never give checkers back”. He won over the American public on a maudlin display of emotions.

McCabe noted that everyone looked around at each other as Nixon lied to the American public on television and each realized that television was now an instrument of lies and deceit also.
It was similar to McCarthy in that no one raised an issue with his deceit. The age of innocent and truth on television ended.
Emblazoned, Nixon went onto a career of deceit and skullduggery all with the 1% approval.
It seems that the assassinations of moscone and milk cooled the NYC ardor for SF.
Two months before, Caen had asked vehemently in a column he wrote, as to why was the head of savak ,the infamous Iranian secret police, assigned as ambassador to the embassy in san Francisco. Savak were closely related to the mossad at that time because only Iraq was pumping oil to Israel after the 73 arab/Israel war. Something was definitely up , as it turned out.
In the 70’s, it was just manhattanization, but now the now/nyc is rooting out all vestiges of san Francisco heritage and paving and building over everything else. And it seems that the area from san Francisco to Sunnyvale will become the new tel aviv/Jerusalem avenue. When Newsome becomes governor and Rahm Immanuel president, look to see Sunnyvale /san Francisco offered up as a new state.
But that is a long time away and the nodal return of the moscone/milk killing is coming up. Possibly a new unexpected shockwave will tear san Francisco again. The nodal return is in the first week of 2016.
This is about the same time as the world war will disrupt own routinues .
rahu

In the 70’s, it was just manhattanization, but now the now/nyc is rooting out all vestiges of san Francisco heritage and paving and building over everything else. And it seems that the area from san Francisco to Sunnyvale will become the new tel aviv/Jerusalem avenue. When Newsome becomes governor and Rahm Immanuel president, look to see Sunnyvale /san Francisco offered up as a new state.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/plan-california-secede-united-states-040036737.html

Plan for California to secede from United States picking up steam

rahu

rahu

Banned
i just notice a major deletion on this thread dealing with jim jones and his drug dealing with mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk.
I have patched togtehr the post as I don't have my notes about this subject right now.

since I mentioned the drug dealing behind Jim jones. I though I'd add the post that describes what occurred in Jonestown . the following is taken from newspaper articles.

I representative leo ryan was killed in jonestown.
in the december 5th edition of the sf chronicle,ryans mother ,autumn ryan, blamed the u.s. government on her son's death.
"ryan provided u.s. authories with evidence of enslavement,brutality,viscious forms of brainwashing and information that"large sums of money were reported in and out of the commune"
"this was met by indifference,inertia and out right incompetence" by the u.s government."

the writers of history have covered this over by saying it was just a crazed cult.
but on november 20th the guyana goverment ,under fire for allowing these
" crazed cultist" to occupy jonestown,released a list of references for jim jones that included rosalyn carter,president carters wife, jean carter Stapleton the presidents evangelical sister.
a little submitted by jones from rosalyn carter dated april 12 1977,said in part.
"dear jim
thank you for your letter.i enjoyed being withh you during the campaign(jimmy carters presidential campaign) and do hope you can meet ruth http://www.nytimes.com/1983/09/27/ob...th-healer.html ) soon.

walter Mondale,vice president(http://www.mnc.net/norway/Mondale.htm ) wrote,"...knowing the congregations deep involvement in major social and constitutional issues of our counrty....is a great inspirations to me"

hubert humphrey http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/...ubert_Humphrey wrote
"..jones is a testimony to the postive and truly christian approach in dealing with a myriad of problems confronting our society today".

the list of other favorable comments came from

senator sam ervin http://www.cojoweb.com/sam_ervin.html
senator warren magnuson http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm...m&file_id=5569
senator henry jackson http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm...m&File_Id=5516
senator philip hart http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts...?index=H000291
senator mike gravel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Gravel

representativess:
philip burton http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phillip_Burton
ronald dellums http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts...?index=D000222
don edwards http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Edwards
george brown http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_E._Brown
don clausen http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_H._Clausen
patsy mink http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patsy_M...Representative
jonathan bingham http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Bingham
bella abzug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bella_Abzugthis

how could a crazed cultist decieved so many government officials?
could it be drugs?
oh no...
but on november 21 1978, page 9,column3 of the san francisco chronicle an article by maxine cheshire,ladies home journalist, wrote in december issue of the magazine.
"senator joe mccarthy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy was a moriphime addict who had his drugs supplied by the federal bureau of narcotics, thru a druggist near the white house because the senator's addiction presented a grave threat to this country and the scandal would hurt our country,harry anslinger http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_J._Anslinger ,agreed to make available all the morphine necessary to maintain the congressmans habit. now cocaine and marijuana are common at washington parties.insiders suggestion that is the total extent of the drug abuse in the captial were exposed,the resulting scandal would touch every area of government ,from the hallowed halls of congress,to many chanderliered embassy,and even to the white house"

this was over 30 years ago, and it is endemic to this day.we are governed by drug addicts.we have in effect,today, a narco government with the cia providing the drugs.

I also posted a complete timeline of Jonestown and the aftermath through a few days. but this has been scrubbed from this website as so much other incriminating information has been deleted.

actually about a week after jones town ,mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk were murdered, and virtually no more information about jones town was issued......the reason is that jim jones was dealing cocaine to the moscone mafia and the "gay mafia headed by milk and both their deaths were part of the cia/mossad take over of the drug dealing in America and now of the world. u.s. troops right now re protecting the opium/heroin farmers I Afghanistan. their crops are bought by the DEA for one.

I don't have my notes taken from the san Francisco chronicle but I will briefly go over what happened.

mind you that several newspaper reporters and photographers went to jone town with leo ryan. his assistant Jackie spiers went with him and was wounded. she is now a California representative.

along with ryan and the reporter were about 10 ex members of people's temple,jone's church, or family members of people ion Jonestown.

on arriving the group was at first not allowed to go to Jonestown. finally after a couple of days arrangements were made(meaning jim jones was notified). but only leo ryan,jackie spiers and a few reporters were allowed to go. in the mean time all the other ex members and family members were put up in a single hotel.

several interesting points were made in the newspaper articles.
first jones was paying the Guyanese government " a 6 figure" rent per month. so where was jones getting at least a $100,000s per month to pay this rent?
secondly ,the Guyanese government had no presence in Jonestown,there were no custom office or anything.
thirdly ,jones had a"small fleet of boats". the purpose of this fleet was said to be fore trading with cuba. it seems that the inmates of Jonestown were said to make sandals with tire thread soles, what were euphemistically called ,Jerusalem cruiser.again this is all from reports in the newspaper.
but this explanation for jones fleet is obviously ridiculous. cuba had enough impoverished people to make their own sandals . the truth is jones was smuggling cocaine through cuba. about two years ago there was a cia release that said during the 70's cuba was being used to launder drug monies through multination corporations, but the full truth is jim jones was supplying politicians at the highest level with drugs. have you wondered why the US government has allowed a communist government to exist 60 mile off our coast,when the cia has fomented revolution against communist government around the world?

so leo ryan flew into Jonestown and initially everything seemed docile but before he left a few Jonestown member came to leo ryan and wanted to leave. as leo ryan was approaching the plane, jim jones' lieutenants open fire with automatic weapons killing him and one other,with many wounded, the wounded escape and fled into the jungle. at this point the poison koolade was given to the 100's of people's temple followers.

the myth is that jim jones committed suicide, but the fact is he was shot in the back of the head. this is the signature of an assassination.

as news slowly got back Georgetown. I day later two unidentified men showed up with 2 ak-47 automatic weapons and two suitcases filled with US dollars. they also had Russian passports and wanted to go to cuba.
the authorizes at first were going to put them up with the other people who had come with leo ryan. but obviously everyone there freaked out and these two unidentified men were put up elsewhere. the next day the were allowed to leave with their weapons and money but this time no mention of the Russian passports were made in the newspaper article.

also in the day following the killings ,one of the women , I believe she was the wife of one of jone's henchman was found with her throat slit in the George town hotel. obviously she had been silenced in the aftermath of leo ryan's assassination.

a interesting anecdote was a newspaper article about 5 days after jones town. it was about the murder of some nondescript person, but what was interesting was that in the apartment there were numerous picture of the deceased man with jim jones and mayor moscone.
it seems there was more collateral deaths fro this coverup

and about the same time there was another article about a ex peoples temple member who apparently wanted to talk to police officals. but he was hold up in a motel and "committed suicide" before he could talk to authorities.

so the entire picture is that jim jones was dealing drugs to prominent US politicians and mayor George Moscone and the cia and mossad assassinated jones/moscone and Harvey milk to take control of the drug trade in the united states. this has gone on for decades and currently the cia and mossad control at least 95 percent of drug dealing in the entire world.

it all started with the coverup of the assassinations in san Francisco in 1978

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/0...nments-installed-khomeini-into-power-in-1979/

The British And U.S. Governments Installed Khomeini Into Power In 1979

The thesis that the British and U.S. governments drove out the Shah and replaced him with Khomeini destroys the clash of civilizations myth that has dominated the global conversation between Islam and the West for over a generation.For years I thought this thesis was too “out there,” and a baseless conspiracy theory. I did not want to believe that there was any truth to this. It changes my entire view of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, the relationship between Iran and the West, and the history of our times.

In November 1978, President Carter named the Bilderberg group’s George Ball, another member of the Trilateral Commission, to head a special White House Iran task force under the National Security Council’s Brzezinski. Ball recommended that Washington drop support for the Shah of Iran and support the fundamentalistic Islamic opposition of Ayatollah Khomeini. Robert Bowie from the CIA was one of the lead ‘case officers’ in the new CIA-led coup against the man their covert actions had placed into power 25 years earlier.

what does this article have to do with san Francisco.........
novemeber 1978 was when the mossad/cia and britisg intelligence, KCIA-south korea intelligence and savak-the brutal Iranian intelligence agencw, all conspired in the assassination of mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk. the intent ,I I have posted was to take control of the drug trade and ultimately the world drug trade, which is what has happened in the intervening years.

that this was the intent can not be disputed, because after Khomeini came to power, san Francisco was flooded with "Persian white" a 90% pure heroin. it sold for $50 a gram on the street and caused a immediate series of ODs because Mexican brown heroin controlled the market and it was $80 a gram and only 60% pure.

this was the beginning of the world wide drug take over by the intelligence agencies of the world, primary mossad and the CIA.and was made possible by the conspiracy of silence that descended on san Francisco after the assassinations

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/0...nments-installed-khomeini-into-power-in-1979/

The British And U.S. Governments Installed Khomeini Into Power In 1979

The thesis that the British and U.S. governments drove out the Shah and replaced him with Khomeini destroys the clash of civilizations myth that has dominated the global conversation between Islam and the West for over a generation.For years I thought this thesis was too “out there,” and a baseless conspiracy theory. I did not want to believe that there was any truth to this. It changes my entire view of the 1979 Islamic Revolution, the relationship between Iran and the West, and the history of our times.

In November 1978, President Carter named the Bilderberg group’s George Ball, another member of the Trilateral Commission, to head a special White House Iran task force under the National Security Council’s Brzezinski. Ball recommended that Washington drop support for the Shah of Iran and support the fundamentalistic Islamic opposition of Ayatollah Khomeini. Robert Bowie from the CIA was one of the lead ‘case officers’ in the new CIA-led coup against the man their covert actions had placed into power 25 years earlier.

what does this article have to do with san Francisco.........
novemeber 1978 was when the mossad/cia and britisg intelligence, KCIA-south korea intelligence and savak-the brutal Iranian intelligence agencw, all conspired in the assassination of mayor moscone and supervisor Harvey milk. the intent ,I I have posted was to take control of the drug trade and ultimately the world drug trade, which is what has happened in the intervening years.

that this was the intent can not be disputed, because after Khomeini came to power, san Francisco was flooded with "Persian white" a 90% pure heroin. it sold for $50 a gram on the street and caused a immediate series of ODs because Mexican brown heroin controlled the market and it was $80 a gram and only 60% pure.

this was the beginning of the world wide drug take over by the intelligence agencies of the world, primary mossad and the CIA.and was made possible by the conspiracy of silence that descended on san Francisco after the assassinations

rahu

http://humansarefree.com/2017/06/the-cia-operated-drug-smuggling-airline.html#more

If you’re familiar with the American war on drugs, then it may not surprise you to learn that the CIA represents one of the largest drug dealing organizations in history.

The CIA originally designed LSD with the help of a Swiss manufacturer as a “mind control drug” as part of their MK Ultra program, hoping that it would allow patients under the influence to commit unspeakable acts commanded by the government and then forget they ever happened.

Of course, this plan backfired, and then the CIA introduced LSD to the American population.

The CIA is no stranger to money laundering, performing dangerous tests on unwilling patients, and even committing murder over drugs.

One of the drugs the CIA has focused on for decades is heroin, which is created using opium.

The CIA actually owned and operated a covert drug smuggling airline, referred to as Air America, which was used to transport numerous goods, including heroin.

Pablo Escobar's Son Reveals His Dad "Worked for the CIA Selling Cocaine"

The CIA’s involvement with the opium industry doesn’t just stop there.

The CIA consciously turned a blind eye to the opium trade in Afghanistan in the 1980s, until the Taliban took control and attempted to put an end to production.

The opium industry in Afghanistan, which represented 90% of the world’s opium production, then plummeted.

9/11 occurred only a year later, giving the U.S. a perfect “reason” to invade Afghanistan.

Well, shortly afterwards, the U.S. seized the opium fields and took control of them, and then we witnessed opium production in Afghanistan skyrocketing again.

rahu

Banned
Amarillo texas is In the texas panhandle and from outer appearances seems to be regular “bible belt” city.
But pantex is located 15 miles east and is the final assembly point for a nuclear weapons. as a consequence the federal government is deep interwoven in the social fabric.30 years ago before the current nsa spying flap, in Amarillo every phone line, very short wave radio, every CB was monitored 24/7.this area became the central drug depot for the cia. Warehouses of methamphetamines were situated downtown and 30 miles away in childress texas(famous as the site of the real “Texas chainsaw massacre”) the cia had huge stockpiles of pot.in early 2000’s they moved their pot warehouse to an isolated ranch 20 mile to the north of pampa texas.
The police in Amarillo were supplied with the latest “law enforcement technology” years before it was released publically. Here were numerous drug bust of motorist who were traveling on I40 when lasers were first used o read the air in passing cars. a memorable victim was Michelle Phillips of the classic rock group Mommas and Poppas.
In the late 80’s the cia decided to start controlling all drug dealing in the u.s.a
So they started in Amarillo by having gangs of armed and masked agents break into drug dealer homes . they didn’t take anything or kill anyone but simple told the dealer to stop their drug dealing. Well there was a mass outflow of drug dealers. The only drug dealers that were immune were those who had connection to the police. This trend has continued till today and now every police force in the country has drugs moving through their departments. At one point he cia proposed to have an agent in every police department in the nation, ostensibly for terrorist related activities, but to facilitate their control of the drug trade The cia also made connection with selected biker gangs to get a portions of these revenue.
In the early 2000’s , with mossad contractors the cia sent moles in to these same cities they had already compromised and had these mossad agent bust he connections that the cia had set up previously set up.in the pampa , mossad subcontractors were sent in to infiltrate the existing cia drug affliations and bust them. Hence before the change of drug depots was made, the district attorney was busted for possession of amphetamines and weapons. The cia could not directly alter their agreements so they had”moles” enter the cities and find evidence to bust the existing dealers,whether or not they had political and police connections.
In early 2000s there were a spate of district attorney and other high official all around the texas panhandle who were busted.
The son of the sheriff Shumate of Amarillo was busted for a meth lab, in 2004. he had been tagged by the same mossad agent had sold him methamphetamine. But as the son could not conceptualize that he had been set up by his cia connection, he was given adjudicated probation for setting up another meth manufacturer. The person he set up was the one he mistakenly thought had set him up.ajudacated probation means after a grace period . all his criminal records are cleansed.
The cia/mossad also formented internal gang/mafia warfare. In Amarillo the Mexican mafia had control of heroin and coke. But the cia/mossad introduced Ice/metaphetamine to another branch of the mafia . and then stole drugs from one branch and blamed it on the other branch.
This tactic worked throughout the u.s. aasfbi statisitics showed an alarming and steep rise in violent crime,mostly in small towns, in the early 2000’s. but further analysis showed that this was inter gang warfare. All instigated by the cia/mossad to gain control over the drug trade.by the close of the first decade of 2000 ,90 % of the drug trade was under cia/mossad jurisdiction. The only glitch has been methamphetamines, as this drug can be manufactured by small groups. This is the reason the mossad/Israeli’s have moved into the production of Ice, a genetically engineered methamphetamine. They are the only ones who have ice . and Ice is always distributed by the cia.

As the New World Order has taken over san francisco and is pushing it’s control down the peninsula towards the silcon valley, they have brought in Mexican federal agents.ex-zetas to perform the same strong arm tactic in san francisco. that is masked agent break into Mexican drug dealers homes and are told to cease their activities

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
here is a post that has been deleted, obviously because it shows th eway even libraries are being censored by the Rothschild yahwists
Followeing the Rothschild proxyNY hipsters Buying of San Francisco , great attention was given to
Libraries. In San Francisco the homeless were eased out because they smelled to much. People have stunk here since the gold rush. But unfortunately there was no protocol to kick people out because they smelled. So since many homeless used the internet, they cut back from 4 ,15min terminals on each of floor 2-5 and a additional 40 on the main floor,now there is ONE monitor on the main floor for the entire library .
Yep take away the internet. This fascist attitude underlies all the Rothschild NYhipster actions.

I must have offended someone on my this thread.
The first strange occurrence came after I had went through the microfilm and found the red flag of Winston Churchill ordering the Navy to sink a British ship so he could get Roosevelt to get the US in the war. It worked, he killed over 100 American citizens .the US Congress investigated and found out the Royal Navy did sink the ship. But as a war was going on this demonic act was allowed to slip under history.... Except for the NYTimes.

Next time I went to the library,, they had removed all the NYTimes index books. A blank wall was it. They keep the wall blank for a year. Fascist mentality.
I could be paranoid but the next time I went to checkout a book by Dr velikovsky. They had almost all his hard to find works. When I searched the catalogue, there weren't any of his books. The kabbalist standard mode censors abhor Dr velikovsky because his work shines light on the real forces behind the universe. The forces that black magicians use to control history and technology with.

There were only 2 books relating to Dr velikovsky. On was a diatribe again alternatively scientific world view.
It was the most superficial smear campaign I have ever read.

The other books verified all the astronomical observations that recent sattiles have shown. Digressing a bit. One of velikovskys main observations was that Venus was a comet.standard model says he is insane. But Venus has a ionized tail following in its orbit. Comets have tails, no planet has a tail. The hydroyll level in its atmosphere is the same as comets. Planets don't have any hydroyll ions in their atmosphere.

Anyway....
But what blew me away, was there was a short editorial in the reference file
I have never had a reference file give me a opinion. List of books click.

What was written under the pro velikovsky book was that "this volume was sent to us free so it is included "???
Fascist mentality.

So I come back in a month and my library card is expired. Not so anyone in California can get a SF library card so I try again. This time it was invadid number, again, this time it says come to the desk. Cards good, she threw some little lie outto CO cover themselves.
So I think they read my post about this incident. The post like so many other has been deleted.
But the next time I went in they had returned all Dr velikovsky books to the selves.

As the Rothschild/mossad/Corporations bought every business big, small, box store or mom and poor, food, liquor, I mean EVERYTHING in Daly City,they also took control of the library and last but no the least. all the drug dealing.
Daly City is/was 50% Filipino, 25% Asian and islander,15% Latino and 10% Caucasian.
Keeping in mind that over half the population are of eastern religions, it was interesting that about 3years ago a new manager came to the library and set up a new Jewish section that was larger than the previous section for all religion and occult metaphysical interests combined . And he set up a Christian section almost as large as the Jewish section. He made his changes then transferred to Modesto??
He obviously was looking to the future when all the Asian population would be bought out and displaced. Fascist arrongace but they have the tainted monies and they have the guns.
Which comes to the reason I posted this.

Next to the library is a fire station where some training takes place.
There is a large shed with a facade on the front that has a roof angled up so that the new fire fighters can learn how to saw through the roof of burning buildings.... For the first time militerized police used this shed as a training device for shooting and breaking down doors.complete with stun guns and everything. In Daly City???!
You have to be here to appreciate this psychotic gasp of reality.

Thank you Baron von Rothschild and your trusty mossad

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
http://www.sfgate.com/expensive-san...578.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
The Bay Area arts scene is disappearing.”
It seems that such a grand proclamation is issued every few years with a rotating adjective ­– dying, dwindling or any other d-word that signifies departure and diminishment.
But when artists leave, and they most certainly are leaving the Bay Area, they do not necessarily announce their departures with such vague, spectacular statements. They often go with a whisper, a quiet slinking away.
In the spirit of our ongoing “Grass is Greener” series, which chronicles the stories of those who left the Bay Area for elsewhere, SFGATE spoke to a handful of artists who fled the Bay Area, or plan to leave soon, to learn why they left and where they went. Some lived here a short time, trying the region on for a few months before moving on. Others grew up here, spent their childhoods doodling graffiti in San Francisco’s alleyways and penning songs about the fog to be played at a warehouse gig.

An expensive city like San Francisco sometimes seems as if it’s full of transients – young people looking to give the Bay Area a shot before heading to a place where a house can be purchased and roots laid down.
One study estimated that somebody must make more than $110,000 to live comfortably in the Bay Area, and that’s not necessarily conducive to a thriving arts scene.
“Rent is too steep for a full-time artist without a steady income,” said Michael Kershnar, a visual artist with a background in skateboarding. His artwork is visible throughout the Bay Area, in murals, on skate decks or at The Growlery, an artist residency and gallery space in the Lower Haight, which he manages.

Kershnar lived in the Bay Area from 2008-2011, but left when the cost of living spiked and studio space became hard to come by. He returned two years ago to manage The Growlery, but with his contract up at the end of the year, he’s on to the next residency. Such is the reality for many artists, who must go where opportunity presents itself, whether in the form of a residency, teaching gig or grant.
In January, Kershnar heads to San Clemente, Calif., for a three-month residency at The House of Trestles. After that, he’s not so sure.
Related video: Where people move when they leave the Bay Area

•••
Claire George, frontwoman of indie band Heartwatch, moved back home to Seattle last year to be near her family and study music production. She lived in San Francisco for five years, and enmeshed herself in the region’s lively music scene. In that time, she says she saw “lots of people leaving,” but at that point, the artist exodus was standard fare — “San Francisco had been hemorrhaging artists for a long time,” she said.
During her San Francisco tenure, George worked a full-time job in addition to making music, which she says was common practice in the scene.
“Pretty much everyone in my band had a full-time job or was in school,” she said.
A high cost of living doesn’t just hamper the ability of an artist to make a living wage, but can also take a toll on the viability of art spaces, which often struggle to compete with the competitive set by other neighborhood tenants, like for-profit companies and businesses.
“Dwindling art space is not the main incentive for artists to leave, but it doesn’t help,” said Erin McElroy, the founder and director of the Anti-Eviction Mapping Project, a Bay Area digital mapping and storytelling collective that charts the effects of gentrification and displacement.
Most art venues, like galleries, concert halls and collectives, do not qualify for rent control because they are not residential spaces. Rent can increase at the whim of a landlord, McElroy says, which she sees as a “big reason” many informal collectives and underground spaces have disappeared in the last 10 years.
“Community land trusts have been really useful in protecting tenant space,” she said, “but it would be great to see more land trusts for art and commercial spaces.”
Local organizations have mobilized in recent years to fight these displacements, including the nonprofit Community Arts Stabilization Trust (CAST). On Thursday, CAST announced a pilot grant that will award $350,000 in funding to 14 Oakland-based arts and cultural organizations seeking real estate assistance. The announcement came just days before the Dec. 2 anniversary of the tragic Ghost Ship warehouse fire, which took the lives of 36 people and spurred a crackdown on underground live-work spaces across the Bay Area.
“In many ways, yes, it’s harder to be an artist here than ever before,” McElroy said.
McElroy’s statement is backed, or at least correlated with, statistical trends.
In 2015, the San Francisco Arts Commission (SFAC) surveyed nearly 600 artists living in San Francisco. The results were frightening; Over 70 percent of respondents said they had been or were being displaced from their workplaces, homes or both. Thirty percent feared displacement would happen in the near future.
“One of the things we learned through that study is that artists are very unclear about their tenancy situation, very unclear about their rights, when their leases expired,” said Kate Patterson, director of communications for SFAC. She says the city realized a major pain point in artist housing advocacy was the availability of information, especially when it came to bureaucracy-heavy endeavors like applying for affordable housing.

SFAC was intended to provide grants for local artists to create new work, Patterson explained, “But stability is critical when creating new work, and we don’t yet have a living assistance program,” she said. “That’s a need area that has emerged out of the time that we’re in.”
The commission is exploring the possibility of “developing affordable housing,” but Patterson says it could be years out.
“We need something right now.”
Earlier this month, SFAC announced plans to conduct another, more comprehensive survey of local artists in the coming year.
When an influx of people belonging to a certain group leave a place, a more visceral, less visible challenge arises — a lack of community, and a community forced to fight for slim resources.
Within the Bay Area music scene, George says because there are fewer players, fellow musicians aren’t always open to collaboration.
“It becomes more competitive,” she explains.
Then there’s “the monetary thing” in San Francisco, she said, where a lack of opportunity often transforms art-making into a “transactional, grabby process.”
“It can put a damper on your ability to feel open,” she said.
But a small community can create even tighter bonds among those able to make it work, those fighting to stay in the Bay Area. A group mentality materializes.
This mentality can fuel fierce divisions among residents belonging to different communities. Many of those interviewed for this story spoke in terms of us — artists — versus them: Tech.
“Unless I quit music and moved into tech, I would never live comfortably,” said musician Erica Zappia, who moved to Texas in June.
Said artist Michael Kershnar, “I guess my arts and relationship skillset is not as prized as being in tech.”
Painter Kate Kuhne left San Francisco for Los Angeles after half a year. “I found San Francisco to be creatively constipated, infested with tech zombies,” she said.

Identifying as an artist can act as a form of cultural currency in the Bay Area, says Anti-Eviction Mapping Project founder McElroy. But the definition varies. “Artist” could be applied to muralists and painters, but also musicians and filmmakers, even those working in the tech industry.
“Designers making six-figure salaries at tech companies might identify as artists, but they’re not living as precariously as someone painting murals or creating art linked to different subcultures,” McElroy said.
“Sometimes the idea of an artist in the Bay Area is a white, bohemian creative person,” she explained, and such a person, though living outside the dominant culture, can contribute to gentrification and displacement.
She advocates for a rejiggering of the identifier “artist,” to include those making political art, or art linked to various subcultures – people of color, the working class, those threatened by redevelopment and gentrification.
Once again, it comes down to a problem of identity. At least that’s how illustrator and Bay Area native Anya Sapozhnikov sees it. She moved to New York City two years ago in pursuit of an art scene with “more freedom” and “innovation.”
“San Francisco is a tech city,” she said. “Not an art city.”
Such designations are ultimately fluid. Cities change, and the transformation of a place can play out over decades, or just a few years.
Change has come quickly to the Bay Area, but also to the places one goes to escape such instability. Said Baudelaire, "The form of a city changes faster than the human heart."
George, the musician in Seattle, has found many similarities to San Francisco in her new home.
"I left San Francisco excited for this new creative climate," she said. "And the exact same thing is happening here."
In January, she's moving to Los Angeles.

rahu

Banned
the Rothschild kabalistic corporations are currently dismantling Seattle’s cultureexactly as they did in san Francisco. I notice 6 months ago that new skyscrapers are sprouting up. and jus as u san Francisco in2011, in the shadows of these new high rises are the empty retail stores of the indigenous seattlites. the money from the fraudulent stock market crash is still funding the erasure of another signature American cultural city.

Seattle is a creative compassionate city. just as san Francisco had a tolerance of the homeless and disposed, so does Seattle. and just as the Rothschild corporation bought the ,their first action was to push the homeless out of downtownto south of market. Then when they were sufficiently along with their gentrification of down town, moved by their greed to south of market and pushed the homeless to the mission and after beginning the gentrification of the mission district they pushed the homeless to dog patch area and the fringes of the city. then amazingly, thru the leadership of mayor Ed lee, the city made a stand and committed to building housing for the homeless. but with the recent death of mayor ed lee, one can be sure that these homeless projects will die. Ed was a native of seattle so his spirit waskindred to san francsico. it is not coincidence that with ed lees death, Seattle announced big cut backs in homeless service and shelters that dated back 40 years are being close and 100.000$ are being cut. over the last few months as more high rises were started ,it was already apparent the Rothschild kabbalist corporations were going to push the homeless out of city center. And that is proceeding.seattle which had few ordinances about camping out , is now putting cyclone fencing up at a accelerated rate. This is a cornerstone of the Rothschild corporations as in san Francisco every patch of open land, even the smallest miscellaneous parcels were surrounded by cyclone fencing.
As the Rothschild corporations have straggled every major urban center on the east coast with their intolerance and greed,with the Donald drumpf , with his hidden Jewish roots, giving Netanyahu control of American foreign policy, there is no longer and need for pretensions and the Rothschild will know close the grip on American culture, and force the homeless and the economicallr disposed into the existing FEMA concentration camps. As drumpf tax bill takes the remaining equity form the middle class and as the middle class descends ion to poverty an homelessness, the too drumfs pigeons will end up the theFEMA camps or debtor jails.
As the fist of greed and demons closes the fists around seattle the final visionary hope of equality and justice will be destroyed.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

the Rothschild kabalistic corporations are currently dismantling Seattle’s cultureexactly as they did in san Francisco. I notice 6 months ago that new skyscrapers are sprouting up. and jus as u san Francisco in2011, in the shadows of these new high rises are the empty retail stores of the indigenous seattlites. the money from the fraudulent stock market crash is still funding the erasure of another signature American cultural city.

Seattle is a creative compassionate city. just as san Francisco had a tolerance of the homeless and disposed, so does Seattle. and just as the Rothschild corporation bought the ,their first action was to push the homeless out of downtownto south of market. Then when they were sufficiently along with their gentrification of down town, moved by their greed to south of market and pushed the homeless to the mission and after beginning the gentrification of the mission district they pushed the homeless to dog patch area and the fringes of the city. then amazingly, thru the leadership of mayor Ed lee, the city made a stand and committed to building housing for the homeless. but with the recent death of mayor ed lee, one can be sure that these homeless projects will die. Ed was a native of seattle so his spirit waskindred to san francsico. it is not coincidence that with ed lees death, Seattle announced big cut backs in homeless service and shelters that dated back 40 years are being close and 100.000$ are being cut. over the last few months as more high rises were started ,it was already apparent the Rothschild kabbalist corporations were going to push the homeless out of city center. And that is proceeding.seattle which had few ordinances about camping out , is now putting cyclone fencing up at a accelerated rate. This is a cornerstone of the Rothschild corporations as in san Francisco every patch of open land, even the smallest miscellaneous parcels were surrounded by cyclone fencing.
As the Rothschild corporations have straggled every major urban center on the east coast with their intolerance and greed,with the Donald drumpf , with his hidden Jewish roots, giving Netanyahu control of American foreign policy, there is no longer and need for pretensions and the Rothschild will know close the grip on American culture, and force the homeless and the economicallr disposed into the existing FEMA concentration camps. As drumpf tax bill takes the remaining equity form the middle class and as the middle class descends ion to poverty an homelessness, the too drumfs pigeons will end up the theFEMA camps or debtor jails.
As the fist of greed and demons closes the fists around seattle the final visionary hope of equality and justice will be destroyed.

rahu

the Rothschild kabalistic corporations have now put a choke hold on any hope for a semblances of the remaining cultural identify of san Francisco.
when mayor lee died on dec 12 ,London Breed,an afro American, as president of the board of supervisors was appointed interim mayor as per the city charter.a vote for continuing interim mayor was held on Wednesday , and surprisingly the "progressives" helped elect mark Farrell as interim mayor.
supervisor Hillary ronen, a progressive delivered a 10 minute speech in which she scorned the "tech moguls and estate billionaire who supported former mayors nNewsome and ed lee- and who were against Breed. she sais there were threatening people in city hall who didn't back breed.

"that is the grossest part of politics and it is happening now in san Francisco" ronen said through tears."

to many Ferrell is a anathema to breed:a white male venture capitalist.

and so goes the continuing Rothschild destruction of American subcultures.

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

here are a series of post that were deleted from this thread.
these threads are based on what I have seen and experienced as I was raised in daly city and sanfrancisco. these are not hearsay post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
This bring to mind the recent election for the head of bart, the subway system in the by area. I new Yorker won over incumbent mr Fang. But the winner’s line was so new York. He said bart smelled bad and this is why no one wanted to use it. Bart moves over 4000,000 rides a day , his statement was ridiculous. But it is easily translated from new York talk to English……he objected to the homeless people around bart. Since it’s inception in the 60’s homeless were allowed to sleep in some area during the rain etc. it is true that in one station, there was a problem with excrement etc and it just happened in was near the financial district. So the NOW did not like having to smell this. But it was one area in one station.
And then he say quoting an old Yiddish saying he heard from his grandmother, he just wanted to help everyone a little bit (paraphrased.)
The truth is that he wanted to be manager because he then had control over the bart police.as today all police are involved with mossad/cia drug corruption, the lone department of police that were not heavily involved wa th ebart police. As police department limited to their jurisdictions, the Bart police jurisdiction ranges over th entire bay are and they have jursitiction noyt only at the stations but around all the rail lines. this is why he wanted to be manager, he want to avail the movement of drugs anywhere I the bay area.
As the NOW has shown this plan in daly city already, the NOW wants to implement it’s absolute control of drugs throughout the bay area. And since his election , it has already began , as Mexican mafia/mossad members are already turning up on “work crews” of bart as a cover for the distribution of drug ,mostly Israeli (ice) methamphetamine.

Quote:
here in daly city, not only have all the malls, market chains and mom and pop grocery stores,drug cahins and stores, liquor chains and stores been bought, but all drug dealings now in the hands of the mossad. the entire culture is controlled by the Rothschild yahwist and mossad kabbalist.
my drawing attention to this has lead to me being isolated to the degree that even the food I buy is being tainted with genetically altered mrsa bacteria.
evil is really the only word that can apply to the Rothschild demon scheme to kill of the local population to move their henchmen in.
The moscone/milk assassination were responsible for the rise of a new generation of politicians, polticians who knew the truth but chose to be quiet………. Or else

The most obvious is sen.diane feinstein,the chairperson for the house intelligence committee .
The assassin, dan white first shot mayor moscone , then proceeded toward the chambers of Harvey milk. on the way he met supervisor diane feinstein and they chatted a few moments ,then dan white proceeded to milks chamber and killed him.
Just a note , Feinstein had run for mayor repeatedly and lost repeatedly. but she was appointed interim mayor and then won the next election. from a local politician to senator and a member of the trilateral commission is quite a reward .

On a talk show I just heard( 12/16) that senator feinstein is introducing an assault gun ban again as a result of the unspeakable hotror of newtown,conn.. In 1994 she got a 10m year ban on assault rifle .
last year a intelligence agency reported that u.s. guns were fueling mexicos violent drug wars. this is not new as this has been reported since 2008, but it interestingly senator Feinstein, chairman of senate intelligence committee responded to the latest report last year by saying a ban was not needed now.
On the talk show it was mentioned that diane Feinstein was the first person to enter Harvey milks chambers after he was shot.

Hmmm a little scrubbing of history going on as the san Francisco chronicle reported she talked to the assassin, dan white ,in the time inbetween the murders of moscone and milk as written above.

The senator has mercury conjunct pluto .this gives a deep and pondering mind with a sense of isolation.here with a sextile to mars,she shows tact and endurance to meet her goals. This also gives a extreme selfish or prejudiced orientation to her mind.
With the orcus /Jupiter midpoint conjunct to mercury and pluto, there thoughts lead to almost ruthless means to gain her ends. This pattern gives the inclination toward enforcement and security as she has achieved.

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSenUa0qOFg
"Homeless Taken to FEMA Camps and RFID Chipped! *PLS WATCH* - It´s NOT a CONSPIRACY THEORY!"

this is already happening ,so the plans to do this in the san Francisco bay area already have a precedent.

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-stat...sion-2724.html

"In the video below YouTuber Paul Begley claims he has received crucial information from a retired officer in the San Francisco Bay area, who has just leaked some critical intel about a coming civilian containment camp in the California area. These camps can be used to round up political dissidents, and while they claim it can be used for the backlash of El Nino and other storms, the officer reveals that that’s not the purpose considering the details that surround this covert camp. "

with bart trains totally isolate by cyclone fencing, bart will become the method of choice for transporting political dissidents......much more efficient that the rail system the Nazis used.

I know this is possible as my own cia connected brother placed a RFID chip on me while a slept over a year ago.
throughout the day I constantly hear the subtle electronic "beeps.
Last week the san francisco chronicle was given the Best Large Newspaper Award for California. It is reflection of how the Rothschild/cia /mossad control the media.
In the early years thru the 60’s the chronicle was a voice of “alternative perspectives” In san Francisco. The hearst owned san francisco examiner was the establishments mouth piece.
As late of the 70’s this progressive editorial stance existed and can be symbolized by Pulitzer winning columnist herb caen’s devoting half a column if 1978 asking why the ambassador at the Iranian embassy was the head of the savak, the notorious Iranian secret service. After the 1973 oil embargo the mossad used Iranian embassies for the base some of their covert operations. I had never seen a column by Caen that was so vitrupatuive .

But after the moscone/milk assasinations the san francisco chronicle has fallen a long way as they now endorse every gentrification candidate and proposal, whereas in their hay day the chronicle was for the indigenous san Francisco culture.

The killing of “insiders” whose morals would endanger the agencies operations goes way back.
My father knew the head of covert cia operations,herb rose, in the 1960s-1980’s ,from flight school at the Rankin air academy in Tulare ca during ww11. Though they did not have a strong friendship, it was rekindled when my brother became involved with the agency in the 70’s.my father used to go to the Olympic club in san Francisco and play poker from the 60’ til his death.

When the moscone/milk assassinations occurred in 1978, about the cia co it told him I also told him some of the local cops were the suppliers connection.

Well he asked herb about it, and herb told him he knew nothing about this. when I heard this ii knew I had to leave s.f. as the cover-up of the assassination was obvious. As I mentioned my father was very moral as many people were after ww11.the creation of the cia was given a angelic aura to protect the free world. This is why the cia wa able to attain it’s current malicious power.. He did not believe this
, but in 1982 I left for texas to get away from sf as I saw by then the massive coverup tha had happened.
I returned for a visit in 87, and found that my father in his moral way, was watching the surrounding drug dealing and reporting these activitie to the police. I warned him this was not wise but he believed herb .

A few months later after I returned to Texas, he was run over by a chronicle newspaper truck and sustained a life threatening concussion. By the time I was able to get back, he had died of a blood clot in his leg.
From the beginning this was a strange case. The driver was a 18 year old kid. district managers (truck drivers ) were always at least in their late 20’s or 30’s. so this very unusual. The young driver disappeared which
And he was found under the truck in a cross walk…… andsustaina severe concussion
this became an obvious murder as I found out from my mother that when he was in the hospital he had been telling her that “they” were trying to kill him. he was aware enough to feel the pain of the blood clot, but nothing was done about it and he died from it.

My cia connected lawyer brother said he would take care of everything as this was a open and shut case.
I had stopped talking to my brother since the moscone/milk assassinations

In1991 my mother called and said we had won the trial and would receive money in 2 weeks.
Then the chronicle claimed the city of Daly city was partially liable because the stop sign was obscure by bushes.so another 8 years past and I found out that there would be no settlement monies and I was being kept the dark and finally had to the California bar to find out what was happening. It turns out that after guilty verdict in the wrongful death suit for my father, my brother did nothing, no judgment was given and no action against Daly city was taken beside the initial filing of the suit.
In California If a plaintiff files a suit and does not pursue the suit for 5 years the defendant can have the lawsuit thrown out of court. My brother did nothing after the guilty verdict in the wrongful death trial.
So the guilty verdict was thrown out, the manslaughter against the driver was thrown out.
So why did my brother tito antony torres give the chronicle a free pass. Well not a free pass as he was paid under the table and put the money in an off shore account.but he ******* me and paid off all other family members to keep quiet.my younger brother who did not have the grades for law school, suddenly received admissions to hasting law school in spite of never even applied. He had alerted me some strange problems about the lawsuit, but after he received admission to Hastings, he ceased to talk to me.

What had happened was this was not an accident, but a murder to silence my father from complaining to the police about the drug dealing and so as to shield the cia and police and the san Francisco chronicle , my brother was paid off to do nothing and to shield the san Francisco chronicle as my father had been very active in the Kiwanis club and was well known in the social clubs scene inSF.

The san Francisco chronicle now is hand maiden to cia manipulation of the society ,as is the California bars ,whose lawyers lied to me about my brother( though the lies were so blatant that ultimately my brother was given a nonpublic reprimand.)

This is an early example of what is happening now, anyone who is close to the powers that be and do not have the corrupt morals of the .001% are being killed so keep the demon plans to kill millions secret..
My brother is a poster child for the depraved morals that are necessary to be employed by the Rothschild drug dealing yahwists corporations .

In fact the mossad and cia love to welcome those who will betray their own country or bloodlines For drugs ,sex or feelings of importance

rahu

a few months after the trial of dan white,i had occassion to be at a small social gathering with one one of dan whites lawyers.the question was put to him."what about the twinkie defense?"
the lawyer chuckled slightly and continued to snort his line of cocaine........................................... .
rahu

Rahu
The NWO is busy cleaning out all vestiges of san Francisco’s past. nwo/new yorkers are taking control from top to bottom.from recycling corporations ,neighborhood book store, market franchises,and every thing in between.5 of the most renown restaurants have closed .obviously, the price of housing is skyrocketing again and the working class is being pushed out., the multi-cultural ambience of sf is being replaced by the condescending and rude attitudes of the newcomers.in a year you will swear you are in new york.
Further south the near suburb is having house prices inflated .as the nwo is an equal opportunity employer, we find that micheal jordans son is busy flipping houses a while back with the intention of driving up prices.
Agents of the nwo are infiltrating the local youth culture with an eye to identify the pot houses.
The intention is to bust these houses , confiscate the grow houses and then auction off he house at 2 to 3 times the current value. obviously only nwo people will be able to afford them. Now ythe local indigenous pot growers have been replaced by the afro American dealer of the NWO/NYC
This can been seen at 16th and mission , a traditional Latin corner with a Bart entrance. Now with the gentrification of the mission , the Suit’s Afro-American dealers have replaced the mission locals. openly hawking wares, the bros sell muni passes and pot upfront. The nwo’s agent have replaced the local pot growers/dealers. Now/nyc conquerors bring/ import everything they what. Existing supply lines of any thing into S.F. have been replaced by new connections.
The nwo(new yorks and associated oligarchies) are well on their way to creating a surrogate new york city. With the monies made from the fraud of the 2008 crash, the nwo has caused the prices to skyrocket In real estate. locals who were underwater, now can sell out ,by a bigger place in the east bay and still have 100’000s left over. So everyone is happy, the nwo owns the hard assets of san Francisco and everyone else has oodles of money. but a funny thing is about to occur. Hyper inflation is about to set in because of the trillions of imaginary money the bankgters have created will now come due.
And then the richer will get richer still.
All those san Francisco expatriates ,who have all those federal reserve notes ,will see the real value decline 20% or more you’re the years to come, while the nwo hold court on nob hill.
The total social fabric is being thrown out the window as a result of the 1% grab of the city.
The high tech companies private buses and the increased eviction, have become flash points for the residences anger to this grabbing of real estate.

may 1971 is a bi nodal cycle to sept. 2008
and that is exactingly when NYC started was then coined” manhattanization”of S.F. i believe it was herb caen who also called san franciusco ,Baghdad by the bay, in an era when Iraq and Baghdad elicited images of 1000 and 1 nights. The magic of san ftrancisco reflected the magic of Baghdad
from 1970 to 1971, NYC investors started buying up properties.
In 1970 one could rent a 10 bedroom Victorian with large kitchen, living room etc for $600 . by late 1971 those rental princes had nearly doubled.small shops as well large holdinigs were being purchased.
A “non profit” I was involved with ,bought the square block of 400 Alabama for just under a million, in late 1970. There was an old American can co. factory on the property which was ideal for a theater and surrounding work places.
The brick building actually had a famous connection as in was in this warehouse that the engineers at American can co. first produced a seamless can. Doesn’t sound like much now, but then it was revolutionary and this process put American can co. at the forefront of large corporations.
American can had a long history of involvement with internal security agency such as the cia.
This was true in the beginning at this alternate lifestyle community theater.
The building was occupied by hundreds of people in addition to the community theater.it was a mesh of early technos and “hippie/alternative viewpoints. There were capitalistic and socialistic individuals as well as every shade in between.
It was a social experiment watched over by the cia and other intelligence agency. But to the observers it was and still is a interesting group of creative and commercial endeavors. And today it probably is the hottest intelligence spot in SF as fbi,cia,mossad,british and others have unofficial occupancy there.
But then just as now drugs were the big deal.Pulitzer prize winning columnist, the late herb caen, wrote in the san Francisco chronicle on april 9 1978, that” the only difference between the rich and you and me is they buy better dope.”
On another occasion he wrote how times have changed and now both the mayor and chief of police bend over the same silver tray.
Yes times have not changed , the only difference is that today ,as lily allen ,commented is “everyone does cocaine but no one talks about it.”
This infusion of drug use also marked the rise of corruption and connections.
For instance , this building I described was condemned and zoned for heavy industrial not residences. But 200 or so at any time were making this ware house their residence. the board was able to keep putting off the city officials.
One example of the bending of rules can be seen by the fact that a $25,000 kitchen(1970 prices) was installed in this condemned building. it was for a bogus “free” school(fore runner of chart schools) for inner city youths.
I say bogus as in nonexistent. But the woman knew how to write for grants and had a personal connection to the building inspector, and this gave rise to a federally sanctioned lunch program in a condemned building.
Another current landmark, peir 39 also benefited from the liazze faire environment.
it was built with no permits........ the carpenters, electrician etc were not union , when san francisco was still a strong union port. and the carpenters were mostly long haired rednecks.
it was a high end retail complex built by low ball workers with city taxes and fees unpaid.( I posted this on another forum a whioe back anddr.koos warned ne that warren simmons would send someone after me if keep on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_McCabe
another columinst,charles mccabe, was a blue collar colluminst. As herb Caen charted the high life and Charles McCabe charted the happening on the “street”
he wrote a column about this affair. It explained a lot because, pier 39 was like a mushroom. Nothing but a old pier and then seemly overnight , it was finished. Warren Simmons had high connections. I knew a few fellows involved with the construction so McCabe’s column explained what struck me…. These guys weren’t union and as I worked with them for a while, I was confused as to why they could be working on a high profile tourist job.
( I posted this on another forum and a “dr koos” admonished me that warren might send someone after me if I continued in this vein. of course the post has been deleted and the dr koos is history.)
A bit ominous but I did notice that charles mccabe died in 1983, just after I abandon the City. Seems he fell down in his living room and sustained fatal head injuries
Charles mccabe had another revealing column about nation affairs once. It had to do with the end of truth on the telervision and Richard nixon
Nixon had a list of illegal money problems and it seemed as if these would trip up his bid for vice president. He was riding the coattails of roy cohn and his house of un-American activities committee work. But the amount of money was unprecedented ,as after ww11, the corruption of the American ideal started I earnest. Still the politicians knew what was happening and the case was starting to draw national attention .
So on September 22 ,1952 Richard(I am not a crook) Nixon addressed the American public on television.

Nixon down played his financial transgressions and referring to a puppy for his daughter that he had received from a political supporter, implied this was his only illegal campaign gift and said ´I will never give checkers back”. He won over the American public on a maudlin display of emotions.

McCabe noted that everyone looked around at each other as Nixon lied to the American public on television and each realized that television was now an instrument of lies and deceit also.
It was similar to McCarthy in that no one raised an issue with his deceit. The age of innocent and truth on television ended.
Emblazoned, Nixon went onto a career of deceit and skullduggery all with the 1% approval.
It seems that the assassinations of moscone and milk cooled the NYC ardor for SF.
Two months before, Caen had asked vehemently in a column he wrote, as to why was the head of savak ,the infamous Iranian secret police, assigned as ambassador to the embassy in san Francisco. Savak were closely related to the mossad at that time because only Iraq was pumping oil to Israel after the 73 arab/Israel war. Something was definitely up , as it turned out.
But that is a long time away and the nodal return of the moscone/milk killing is coming up. Possibly a new unexpected shockwave will tear san Francisco again. The nodal return is in the first week of 2016.
rahu

Originally Posted by [SIZE=3
[/FONT]it was just manhattanization, but now the now/nyc is rooting out all vestiges of san Francisco heritage and paving and building over everything else. And it seems that the area from san Francisco to Sunnyvale will become the new tel aviv/Jerusalem avenue. When Newsome becomes governor and Rahm Immanuel president, look to see Sunnyvale /san Francisco offered up as a new state.[/SIZE]
Rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
[/FONT]it was just manhattanization, but now the now/nyc is rooting out all vestiges of san Francisco heritage and paving and building over everything else. And it seems that the area from san Francisco to Sunnyvale will become the new tel aviv/Jerusalem avenue. When Newsome becomes governor and Rahm Immanuel president, look to see Sunnyvale /san Francisco offered up as a new state.[/SIZE]

look to see Sunnyvale /san Francisco offered up as a new state

there is already a proposal to do this.

rahu

Banned

look to see Sunnyvale /san Francisco offered up as a new state

there is already a proposal to do this.

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2018/06/splitting-up-california-3384738.html

Splitting up California?

Will California be divided into three states? It will be on the ballot this fall.

Read the arguments for splitting it up at The Daily Wire.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/proposal-...er-ballot-085603479--abc-news-topstories.html

Proposal to split California into three states makes November ballot

California residents will get a chance to vote on a measure to divide the Golden State into three separate states, election officials said Tuesday.
Proponents of the CAL 3 initiative submitted more than 402,468 valid signatures as of Tuesday, making it eligible for the Nov. 6 general election ballot, according to the California Secretary of State’s office.
The office did not say exactly how many total signatures were submitted, but backers said the petition drew more than 600,000 from residents across the state’s 58 counties, dwarfing the 365,000 signatures required to qualify for the ballot.
Adding the initiative to the ballot would be the first step in a long process that would ultimately require approval from Congress.
HT_Calif_3_split_180613KA_hpMain_13x7_608.jpg

The proposal, led by venture capitalist Tim Draper, would split the country’s most populous state into three new states of near-equal population: Northern California, California and Southern California, according to the proposal.
Northern California would include cities between the Bay Area and the Oregon border. Southern California would begin in Fresno and cover most of the southern state. The "new" California would cover Los Angeles County and much of the coast below San Francisco Bay, the proposal said.
California Secretary of State Alex Padilla will certify the initiative as qualified for the November ballot on June 28, his office said Tuesday.

Draper proposed similar measures in 2012 and 2014, but those efforts failed after election officials invalidated many of the signatures collected.
“The unanimous support for CAL 3 from all 58 of California’s counties to reach this unprecedented milestone in the legislative process is the signal that across California, we are united behind CAL 3 to create a brighter future for everyone,” Draper said in a statement in April after the signatures were collected.
Draper says the spilt would create three separate governments, boost education and infrastructure, and lower taxes, but critics claim it could do more harm than good.
“It’s not like you’re starting from scratch, you have to blow up everything,” Steven Maviglio, who helped defeat Draper’s previous effort, told local reporters earlier this year. “There are so many fundamentally flawed aspects to this

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
(as senator Diane Feinstein's rise from civil obscurity to a member of the trilateral commission, this thread seems like a good place to post this story, as her silence about the cia assassination of Italian cartel leader mayor moscone and gay drug cartel leader Harvey milk, has given her the post of chairman of the senate intelligence committee rahu)

http://beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2018/2453023.html

Sen Feinstein’s Chinese Chauffeur/Spy Scandal More Proof of Dem's Ineptitude +Video

Dianne-Feinstein-and-spy.jpg
By Jim Kouri / Conservative Base
It was revealed last week that Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s driver for 20 years was a Chinese spy. But it was discovered five years ago by the FBI and never disclosed until Politico and San Francisco Chronicle uncovered it. Now more questions are being raised not only about the spy but about the California Democrats closeness to the Chinese.

The news media love Sen. Fainstein, so don’t expect them to cover this story: Either she is a traitor or she is so stupid she couldn’t detect a spy who worked for her while she’s a bigshot on the Senate Intelligence Committee.
Feinstein’s driver also represented her at various functions and acted as a liaison to the Chinese community. Although the FBI advised her five years ago, it wasn’t made public and the driver was allowed to quietly retire. He was never arrested. Neither the FBI or Feinstein ever informed or questioned her staff about him or what they might know. And presumably, that means they also didn’t check other staff to see if anyone else had been compromised.

This raises lots of questions. The excuse for not charging him was it was judged he hadn’t passed anything top secret to the Chinese. But he had passed information to them. So why was he never charged? Even for failing to register as a foreign agent? Why is he still not being named?
And why hasn’t this been picked up by the national media? “Because the news media are more interested in sabotaging the Trump presidency than reporting on foreign spies working for Democratic Party leaders. That puts the Deep State in a defensive position rather than their usual offensive strategy against President Trump and the conservatives,” a former assistant district attorney said.
“This [spy] case will most probably end up the way the Democratic National Committee’ Muslim Awan brothers case failed to materialize,” said Jeffrey Lankas, a former federal prosecutor.
The case involved Florida’s U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the controversial former chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), who had her office equipment seized by U.S. Capitol Police as part of a criminal investigation into congressional network security violations. Wasserman-Schultz admitted she frequently violates the DNC’s information security policy but still managed to point her finger at someone else.
The always boisterous congresswoman blamed the House of Representatives’ chief office manager for not stopping her from violating policies and perhaps the law regarding classified material. “This is how the Deep State operates: if one of their minions is found to be involved in unethical or criminal activities, the inhabitants of the D.C. swamp are sure to exert their power to rescue their ‘foot soldier,’” said a British police investigator.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
While moving through the northwest US ,for the last couple of solar returns, the theme of the cannibalization of western US by the fraudulent Rothschild corporations. It took about 3 years from the’08 market crash to finish many of the skyscrapers in SF and start the exclusion of the economically disadvantaged from the City beginning with the homeless.

Over the last 8 or 9 years,big invesrtment skyscapers always pushed the homeless to the fringes.sanfrancisco,Oakland and various east bay cities, concord, not much obvious investment in chico ca. but it’s library system was already coopted .i notice from the beginning of the buying out of SF that the policy makers in the library had been replaced.in daly city,around 2013 a hipster manager takes 0ver the cenral library in daly city. since I had known many employees for years, I was surprised how the current new placement had noobvious desire to stay after he”changed things around” for his own good reasons.

This control of public libraries was noted all through the trips I took. only in Eugene ore, `wasthe public library still controlled by the homefolk.

Medford ore .was kinda of funny because they had a run of outside investment. but since there is nothing to investing in medford, the legacy was brand new large empty buidings.
Though in Medford, which is considered conservative, the town folk themselves are very respectful of others,

Seattle hit their peak of state of the art exploitation of the culture a year or two ago.
It was easy to see that as the many high towers being built, they were shading all the shuttered local merchants stores beneath .

And for the first time time the city started to adopt a harder line against the homeless. Very different that the leniency before.

In san Francisco, the entire area adjacent to SF was bought out. Every where,every busiess, every municipal position possible and even certain religious “groups. this has been the pattern expand from the center %100 percent .
Seattle has broken this protocol of gentrificationthe surrounding area has not become “bought out”and home prices were down double digits .

It is likely that bill gates gangster control of seattle , no other”banking” corporation interest can completely uproot wat exists.

But the Rothschild kabalistic corporations have moved own the coast to Tacoma.since spring Tacoma homes have risen about 14% near the top in the nation,even as seattle and parts of California level out or decrease.

There is just so much heavy industry to be exploited intacoma.so a few high raises are leisurely going up, but most work seems to be renovation to higher priced spread or replacing broken,old concrete around areas of construction.
So here although Tacoma is certainly not bought out completely, the defraudulent corporate money is investing in the surrounding communities.
It seems the great pave it over and build skyscraper phase is ending.

I recently heard a skateboader telling his friends about his youtube channel he had with songs and poetry.
Interestingly he said that he wrote the truth about what is happening in the world ad as a result his youtube was shut down , is email was shut down. He was surprised how the government would seemingly waste their time on him. But as tis incident occurred in the same period as twitterand facebook et.al censoring and closing alt site… this end of commercial building may be the prelude to corporal buildings

http://humansarefree.com/2018/10/internet-censorship-just-took.html
Either way, it means that there is now some some mechanism in place linking the censorship of dissident voices across multiple platforms. We are beginning to see smaller anti-establishment alternative media outlets cut off from their audiences by the same sort of coordinated cross-platform silencing we first witnessed with Alex Jones in August.
rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
another anomaly is that there is group of ?evangelical preachers" going around and trying to convince people that Yahweh was the original name for god written in genesis, elohim which means gods plural male and female, was written over Yahweh by some "crazy priest".after 2 thousand years the yahwist censors are still creeping around trying to instill yahweh as the original god of the Hebrews. but with a monarchy in Israel very near, there is no time to wait for a real messiah of the Jewish people but using evangelical misplace knowledge of god,the yahwist hope to get political clout for pandering to the evangelicals delusions.

rahu

While moving through the northwest US ,for the last couple of solar returns, the theme of the cannibalization of western US by the fraudulent Rothschild corporations. It took about 3 years from the’08 market crash to finish many of the skyscrapers in SF and start the exclusion of the economically disadvantaged from the City beginning with the homeless.

Over the last 8 or 9 years,big invesrtment skyscapers always pushed the homeless to the fringes.sanfrancisco,Oakland and various east bay cities, concord, not much obvious investment in chico ca. but it’s library system was already coopted .i notice from the beginning of the buying out of SF that the policy makers in the library had been replaced.in daly city,around 2013 a hipster manager takes 0ver the cenral library in daly city. since I had known many employees for years, I was surprised how the current new placement had noobvious desire to stay after he”changed things around” for his own good reasons.

This control of public libraries was noted all through the trips I took. only in Eugene ore, `wasthe public library still controlled by the homefolk.

Medford ore .was kinda of funny because they had a run of outside investment. but since there is nothing to investing in medford, the legacy was brand new large empty buidings.
Though in Medford, which is considered conservative, the town folk themselves are very respectful of others,

Seattle hit their peak of state of the art exploitation of the culture a year or two ago.
It was easy to see that as the many high towers being built, they were shading all the shuttered local merchants stores beneath .

And for the first time time the city started to adopt a harder line against the homeless. Very different that the leniency before.

In san Francisco, the entire area adjacent to SF was bought out. Every where,every busiess, every municipal position possible and even certain religious “groups. this has been the pattern expand from the center %100 percent .
Seattle has broken this protocol of gentrificationthe surrounding area has not become “bought out”and home prices were down double digits .

It is likely that bill gates gangster control of seattle , no other”banking” corporation interest can completely uproot wat exists.

But the Rothschild kabalistic corporations have moved own the coast to Tacoma.since spring Tacoma homes have risen about 14% near the top in the nation,even as seattle and parts of California level out or decrease.

There is just so much heavy industry to be exploited intacoma.so a few high raises are leisurely going up, but most work seems to be renovation to higher priced spread or replacing broken,old concrete around areas of construction.
So here although Tacoma is certainly not bought out completely, the defraudulent corporate money is investing in the surrounding communities.
It seems the great pave it over and build skyscraper phase is ending.

I recently heard a skateboader telling his friends about his youtube channel he had with songs and poetry.
Interestingly he said that he wrote the truth about what is happening in the world ad as a result his youtube was shut down , is email was shut down. He was surprised how the government would seemingly waste their time on him. But as tis incident occurred in the same period as twitterand facebook et.al censoring and closing alt site… this end of commercial building may be the prelude to corporal buildings

rahu