Final words to the forum (for members who will probably be banned) thread

Bunraku

This is a thread to all our members who are close, or feel like they are close, to getting banned. If you don’t intend on getting banned, you can post your last words to the forum just in case you get banned. You can also say your final words to those you feel like are getting banned soon.

To those who are getting banned, and are super awesome, please leave another way to contact you like discord or Skype or something. :cool:

JUPITERASC

This is a thread to all our members who are close, or feel like they are close, to getting banned.
If you don’t intend on getting banned, you can post your last words to the forum just in case you get banned.
You can also say your final words to those you feel like are getting banned soon.

To those who are getting banned, and are super awesome,
please leave another way to contact you like discord or Skype or something. :cool:
Posting "last words to the forum just in case one gets banned" makes no sense
because there may be no need for any such "last words"
:smile:

Bunraku

So you seem to be aware of members who are deliberately not keeping to forum rules :smile:

otherwise one wonders as to what inspired you to commence the thread

61499487.jpg

[please ignore that thing on the bottom right]

JUPITERASC

Possibly not all members are aware
that if a member so wishes
it is possible to request the closure of their account by contacting pwadm :smile:
Otherwise it's aka The Hotel California

An example from November 2015
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=645009#post645009

Hi,

I've asked that my account is closed today so it will likely be done very shortly.

I'm cutting out astrology, tarot reading and psychics completely from my life. It's not that I think any of it is wrong exactly.

So many things which were predicted happened right on time.

But, as seen in my last thread, as some of you are likely to pick up on,
over a period of a few years, advice and guidance given I feel led me massively astray
which culminated in serious events earlier this year.
It seriously impaired my judgement, damaged me
and I know I would have handled things quite differently.
Would things have all worked out perfectly without astrology etc.?
Not at all. The general outcome could likely have been the same.
But I wouldn't have been so badly affected like this.
Note, strong words were given to me, indicating a near definitive outcome.
So I didn't imagine of my desire alone.
Expectations were blown out of proportion.
This is related to transits and progressions, not horaries.

I have a comment on horaries too.
It's natural for many of us to turn to horary in times of need.
Some of us do it quite publicly here and others privately, but still do it.
It's important not to let the art of horary take over when things are tricky.
Also, I have noted that there is such a divergence on methods,
practically every person who comments on a horary can have a completely different opinion on the outcome.
Half may say yes, half no.
That speaks volumes to me.
Rolling the dice has the same outcome.

Notes for other astrologers on the way!

Thanks all,

Goodbye
:wink:

AppLeo

I think I will get banned someday, so why not.

"You'll miss my Leo energy because things will be boring without me!!!" :crying:

Blaze

Account Closed
I think I will get banned someday, so why not.

"You'll miss my Leo energy because things will be boring without me!!!" :crying:

Now why would you be banned, m8? In all honesty, the only high risk member here is [censored].

But don't worry. If you somehow get banned before me I'll go all yellow texting-Leo-energy again. Just for you.

AppLeo

Now why would you be banned, m8? In all honesty, the only high risk member here is [censored].

But don't worry. If you somehow get banned before me I'll go all yellow texting-Leo-energy again. Just for you.

Aww thanks man :wink:

I could get banned though. I'm worried I'll just get mad at someone because they're so stupid.

Blaze

Account Closed
Aww thanks man :wink:

I could get banned though. I'm worried I'll just get mad at someone because they're so stupid.

If you get mad, beat the shite out of your pillow before responding to anything that makes ya mad. Works like a charm and no one gets harmed.

I used to punch walls until I realized the wall is always the victor. >_>

AppLeo

If you get mad, beat the shite out of your pillow before responding to anything that makes ya mad. Works like a charm and no one gets harmed.

I used to punch walls until I realized the wall is always the victor. >_>

Lol where is your mars?? Freaking Aries or Taurus?? My Mars buries it inside so Idk. Maybe I won't really hurt anyone, I'll just be passive-aggressive to them lol. (mars in cancer)

Blaze

Account Closed
Lol where is your mars?? Freaking Aries or Taurus?? My Mars buries it inside so Idk. Maybe I won't really hurt anyone, I'll just be passive-aggressive to them lol. (mars in cancer)

Godly Mars in Aries.

giphy.gif

When I'm angry, people run m8.

Mars in Cancer can be pretty violent tho. Chris Brown has that Mars, I think.

AppLeo

Godly Mars in Aries.

giphy.gif

When I'm angry, people run m8.

Mars in Cancer can be pretty violent tho. Chris Brown has that Mars, I think.

Can you move your **** blaze? :3

Mars in any water sign is probably violent cuz the emotions are all crazyyy. Wait.. Mars in pisces wouldn't be. Only scorpio and cancer.

Blaze

Account Closed
Can you move your **** blaze? :3

Mars in any water sign is probably violent cuz the emotions are all crazyyy. Wait.. Mars in pisces wouldn't be. Only scorpio and cancer.

Hell yea. I do it every time I jump out the shower. Makes me feel sexeh.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mars in Pisces is fully dependent on Jupiter who could be in one of the violent signs.

Leo is one of the violent signs btw. Aries as well, so I can't crack a joke here....

AppLeo

Hell yea. I do it every time I jump out the shower. Makes me feel sexeh.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mars in Pisces is fully dependent on Jupiter who could be in one of the violent signs.

Leo is one of the violent signs btw. Aries as well, so I can't crack a joke here....

No Sag's or jupiter energy isn't actually violent.

Here's the best proof I got, and it's actually hilarious :lol: You've probably seen this picture before. omg it's so funny tho.

astrology-jail.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
No Sag's or jupiter energy isn't actually violent.

Here's the best proof I got, and it's actually hilarious :lol: You've probably seen this picture before. omg it's so funny tho.

astrology-jail.jpg

If I remember correctly, the signs where the Malefic planets are strong, I.e Mars in Aries, Scorpio and Capricorn, and Saturn in Libra and Aquarius where what made them known as "Violent" signs.

But don't quote me on that. Haven't read anything astro related for a long while now.....

And we all know Cancers and Scorpio moons make killers.

AppLeo

If I remember correctly, the signs where the Malefic planets are strong, I.e Mars in Aries, Scorpio and Capricorn, and Saturn in Libra and Aquarius where what made them known as "Violent" signs.

But don't quote me on that. Haven't read anything astro related for a long while now.....

Moon in cancer and scorpio seriously do though!!!! I've met so many freak bags with Moon in Cancer and Scorpio. Lady gaga has moon in scorpio even though she's cool. I met another guy who liked s&m with moon in cancer. People with Moon in cancer embody the emotions all too well or go completely apethetic.

AppLeo

And the thing with the malefics!! That's so cool! I will quote you on that one