Ghost of San Francisco

rahu

Banned
The assassinations of Harvey milk and George moscone had there precedent a couple of years early. A loft/warehouse project called project artuad was began in early 1971. This was a façade for cia and other governmental agencies. It took over a square block at 400 Alabama st and the front was a community theater and artist lofts. It still exist today is the center for covert agencies such as the cia.mossad,fbi,british MI6 . there are more spooks per square foot here than anywhere inSF. It is from here that the SF muni is supplied with the drugs for the muni drug dealing.
In early 1970, there was a fbi/Mormon connection posing as a jewler.in 1977 this jeweler infiltrate the renaissance pleasure faire at blackpoint. USPS cocaine had been dealt out of the northern and southern fairs for years. These connections were associate d with moscone and jim jones. As I was peripheral to these dynamics I don’t know exactly what happened, but it do know this jeweler named dahlstrom somehow caused the head of security at the pleasure fair to lose his position. The head of security was also the head overseer of the tons of cocaine that were dealt in those days.
This shake up seemed to be the beginning of a federal takeover of the SF drug dealing scenes. I only became aware of these dynamics when It was said that I was a informant. This was the first time hjis rumor had been spread but over the years it has been used 2 or 3 more times. Anyway it seems that I had become acquainted with the jeweler and when the deposed retired cop saw me exiting the jewelers van, he took me aside and asked what was happening. I was ,at this time totally in the dark, and explained that I knew this guy form project artuad ,nothing more. As I had the confidence of my security friend because i had done some chart work for him, he accepted that I ididn’t know what was up. And I didn’t know what was up until the jeweler put word out I had stolen some cocaine. Which is funny because I didn’t t use cocaine. I was a bit dumbfounded as I was one of the few who visited him and his wife when their first child was born. In retrospect I realize that this jeweler had been the one who got the retired cop dismissed from his position of head of security. And as the jeweler was now trying to have me eliminated, it slowly dawned on me what was happening. But the full realization did not come until the assassinations when I was hanging with my ex cop friend and the news came over the TV that moscone and milk had been killed in city hall.
My ex cop buddy simply picked up the phone, dialed a number and when the call was picked up he said only ”They shot him”. He listened for a few minutes then added “ I just saw it on the TV”. Then he hung up. He never said anything to me but I realized who he had called and then realized this was a drug based assassination.”
As I was living at project artuad at that time, I was told by another member that the board of trustee’s were using corporation funds to deal cocaine. She was worried that this would bring down the heat on the non profit corporation and we would lose the building. She asked me if I could do anything.
I asked around and mentioned this drug dealing to another member. He responded that if anyone said anything their heart would be ripped out and thrown in the parking lot. At this point had not really but the assassinations and project artuad together knew the project was a front for CIA at the least but the full picture wasn’t quite clear in my head.
At this time my brother tito Antony torres aka t. antony torres had been appointed to he board of the Legal corporation in san Francisco. This was a federally funded Legal Corporation to help low income individuals.
I had found this somewhat strange as he had to take his bar 3 times before he passed .and even though he had volunteered his time at the mission branch of the Legal corporation during the years it took to past his bar.,But all of a sudden he was on the board of trustees of the Legal Corporation.
So I when to his apartment and told him my tale about the drug dealing. He told me to go down to the mission branch, identify myself as his brother ,and they would help me out. I was a bit skeptical as I said iof anyone found out what I was doing , I would liley be killed. But he assured me it was secure. hahahaha.
Next day I when down and told my story. They said to come back the next afternoon and they would see what they could do. Well the next day I went back and lo and behold the folder of my case was missing .
At this point I had not really understood my brother had been Cua snitch for several years, but the realization was soon to come.
That evening I returned to his apartment and told him what had happened. He when ballistic and told me I should have not used his name(which he told me to do) he said there was nothing they would do for me and that I would have to go down to the library law section and file all the papers and what not myself.
So again I said if anyone finds out I am doing legal research, I would likely be killed, but he assured me I had to jump over these hurdles before the Legal Defense Corporation would help put.

I had not quite dotted the I’s and crossed the t’s yet, but the next day me and my current squeeze drove to the library. She stayed in the van and I went into the library. As I was walking toward the law section, it finally dawned on me ,I didn’t have the slightest idea of what I was doing or should even start with.

So I made a quick u turn and headed back out of the library. When I got back to the van my girlfriend asked what had I done in there.i asked what she meant and she relied that one of the board members of project artuad had followed me into the library and then a few minutes later came running out.so apparently when I made made my abrupt change of direction the board member had thought I was on to her and ran out.
That night I when to my brothers apartment and told him that either he was a snitch or that his apartment was bugged. At which point he stopped talking to me. I mean he never said another word to me for the next year, even when I had to pick him up to take him to the folks house for Sunday dinners, he said absolutely nothing.

So by now I realized what was up and moved out of project artuad for my personal safety and moved back to the folks house. As the weeks when on and I saw the cover-up of the assassination I realized I had to get out of SF and not go back.
At the folks house I mentioned to my father that the assassination were a drug hit, and to my dismay, he asked the head of covert ops in northern California, herb rose, if he had heard about this. Well of course herb said he had heard nothing and now I felt the noose even tighter around my neck. My dad was on of those who believed the cia wore white hats instead of devil robes. At this point never went into SF again and as soon as I completed my B.A. at santa cruz , I left the state, To begin a new life.
My brother had told me that he was being groomed to replace Harvey milk as supervisors but he would not say who was grooming him. This was before the assassinations. I don’t think he knew there was going to be an assassination because his finance susan gertner had booked a travel package to the outer island in Hawaii that put them at least a day away from any phone or radio (of course this was before the internet and mobile phones). I had mentioned that it was strange that he was going to be out of the city at that time because I had seen transit that indicated some political turbulence. I by no means saw assassinations but still though it strange he would be away while social/political changes were likely in the City
When I first told him about the cia assassinations he laughed at me and I really think he did not know at that point. But some 5 years later when I made a brief trip home, he cornered me in the hall way and said it was in fact a assassination. I asked him who finally told him, and he just sheepish looked away. I assume it was his by then wife, who knew to get him out of town while the terrible deed when down.
He also asked me about dahlstrom as I had mentioned dahlstom had something to do with this assassination but I didn’t know what. Of course by this time I simply walked away and left his question unasked and returned to texas.
In the 20 years plus I had been away from SF, my brother continued his snitching for the Cia. He cheated so many people that today he has to hide his assets behind his ex wife and his mother’s skirts. Any case he toook was open to cia scrutiny. I remember once he had left his email open on the family computer and I read email from the DAs office in san Francisco it was prefaced by a warning it was a federal offense to read the email if this was not who the email was addressed to Obviously the email was not addressed to him, but was sent from the SF DA office to relay the finding to the CIA.

So the assassinations had been planned a couple of years before and there were elements at project artuad that likely over saw the actions.

rahu

rahu

Banned
some of the first action of the new bart manager was to raise the parking fees, but recently a much more ominous change is taking place, all bart stations are being completely covered with cyclone fencing. I noticed this in san Francisco. any parcel of land no matter how small has had cyclone fence placed around it, you don't want the homeless to be sitting around.
but covering the stations in cyclone fencing makes them look more like concentration camps. every single aperture is being enclosed.it looks ugly and detracts from the great architecture of the bart stations. and what s the purpose??????????well i quess it keeps those smelly birds out. but now you feel like a convict walking into bart. totally unnecessary, but is what the new York influence is all about. they turned NYC into a police camp , now they are bring these esthetics to the bay area. they are starting at the most distant stations , i assume if they started putting up 15 foot cyclone fences at market street, they might have some bad responses. this outlay furthers the war against the homeless and disenfranchised . now after all the stations are concentration camp looking ,the homeless will have no alternative but to march further down the peninsula.it is just amazing how a san francisco cultural attitude is just be bought out by tainted Rothschild money and erased from the cultural consciousness.
rahu

it seems that all this cyclone fencing is in fact to create concentration camp condition.

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-sta...jade-helm-phase-ii-and-the-invasion-2724.html

"In the video below YouTuber Paul Begley claims he has received crucial information from a retired officer in the San Francisco Bay area, who has just leaked some critical intel about a coming civilian containment camp in the California area. These camps can be used to round up political dissidents, and while they claim it can be used for the backlash of El Nino and other storms, the officer reveals that that’s not the purpose considering the details that surround this covert camp. "

with bart trains totally isolate by cyclone fencing, bart will become the method of choice for transporting political dissidents......much more efficient that the rail system the Nazis used.
rahu

rahu

Banned
http://news.yahoo.com/san-francisco-gangster-shrimp-boy-guilty-counts-190749355.html

San Francisco gangster 'Shrimp Boy' guilty on all counts.

Tony Serra, a lawyer for Chow, said his defense team was in a state of "pain and anguish" after the verdict, particularly because the government relied on several witnesses who pleaded guilty to crimes themselves.
"It was trial by snitch, and the jury somehow believed these snitches," Serra said.

this marks the beginning of the end for Chinese communities 250 years history. nothing now will stand in the way of the complete erasure of the culture of san Francisco

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://news.yahoo.com/san-francisco-gangster-shrimp-boy-guilty-counts-190749355.html

San Francisco gangster 'Shrimp Boy' guilty on all counts.

Tony Serra, a lawyer for Chow, said his defense team was in a state of "pain and anguish" after the verdict, particularly because the government relied on several witnesses who pleaded guilty to crimes themselves.
"It was trial by snitch, and the jury somehow believed these snitches," Serra said.

this marks the beginning of the end for Chinese communities 250 years history. nothing now will stand in the way of the complete erasure of the culture of san Francisco

rahu

the nov.27 1978(node at 24virgo10) killings of moscone and milk were preceded by the jonestown killings on nov 18 1978(node at 24virgo35).

corrected for precession the nodal return for these date will be on jan 7, 2016 ,jonestown (24virgo19) and jan 10 2016,moscone/milk (23virgo54)

the verdict of shrimp boy was given on jan 8, right in this nodal return.
though this verdict is not as compelling as the assassinations in 1978, this verdict will mark the complete capitulation of "san Francisco culture" to the Rothschild yahwists

rahu

rahu

Banned
another interesting side light to the moscone/,milk assassinations was noted by herb caen in his society columns. he wrote about the swing drug culture of san Francisco intha time and noted that one of the recurrent people at these society drug bashes was O.J Simpson. he always had two blonds on his arms. OJ grew up insan Francisco and played his college football there, so he was a san francisco favorite.

his trial fro murdering his wife Nicole brown simpson had many strange aspects. one the proseucuetion put inspector furman on the stand to defend the allegation that the police were after OJ. but furman was a racist as other trials had shown. so why did the prosecutor place a racist on the stand. judge ito was married to a police captain so this episode is one that does not make sense.
and then there is the small matter that Marcia clark ,a DA, was having a sexual relationship with defense attorney johnnie Cochrane during the trial.
but most troubling was that after thecase broke, and before the police searched OJs apartment, the police allowed OJs lawyer to remove two full, heavy suitcase from OJs apartment. there are newphotographs ofthis strangesituation.
what was in the suitcases, bloody clothes?....no... drugs. oj was supplying the LAPD with cocaine fromsan franciosco

rahu

Banned
the nov.27 1978(node at 24virgo10) killings of moscone and milk were preceded by the jonestown killings on nov 18 1978(node at 24virgo35).

corrected for precession the nodal return for these date will be on jan 7, 2016 ,jonestown (24virgo19) and jan 10 2016,moscone/milk (23virgo54)

the verdict of shrimp boy was given on jan 8, right in this nodal return.
though this verdict is not as compelling as the assassinations in 1978, this verdict will mark the complete capitulation of "san Francisco culture" to the Rothschild yahwists

rahu

just as there was a coverup in nov.1978, there seems to be a coverup pertaining to this case..
as reported in the san Francisco chronicle, the DA wants a gag order to keep evidence about a case stemming from shrimp boy chow and representative lee.
the spin off trial is about 3 former staff members taking money from the same government snitch.
why a gag order on the evidence in this case
"the constitution says you're supposed to have a public trial"john keker attorney for defendant zula jones told reporters.
it is extremely unusual for have a gag order on evidence much of which has already been made public.
"this case, as far as I can tell, is really really odd", said Keker a nationally known defense lawyer.

so what is going on behind closed dorrs.district attorney George gascon filed state charges against jones,mohajer and Jackson without releasing any details in the case.

this has to make one wonder what gascon is trying to coverup. it can be no coincidence that gascon was the last police chief in san Francisco.

as this is a nodal return ,one has to wonder what role drugs are playing in all this unusual secrecy.

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSenUa0qOFg
"Homeless Taken to FEMA Camps and RFID Chipped! *PLS WATCH* - It´s NOT a CONSPIRACY THEORY!"

this is already happening ,so the plans to do this in the san Francisco bay area already have a precedent.

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-stat...sion-2724.html

"In the video below YouTuber Paul Begley claims he has received crucial information from a retired officer in the San Francisco Bay area, who has just leaked some critical intel about a coming civilian containment camp in the California area. These camps can be used to round up political dissidents, and while they claim it can be used for the backlash of El Nino and other storms, the officer reveals that that’s not the purpose considering the details that surround this covert camp. "

with bart trains totally isolate by cyclone fencing, bart will become the method of choice for transporting political dissidents......much more efficient that the rail system the Nazis used.

I know this is possible as my own cia connected brother placed a RFID chip on me while a slept over a year ago.
throughout the day I constantly hear the subtle electronic "beeps.

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/

In only the latest cultural altercation between San Francisco’s tech workers and the city’s impoverished population, one tech worker has declared the homeless are “riff raff” whose “pain, struggle and despair” shouldn’t have to be endured by “wealthy” people commuting to work. It’s a familiar story. A male entrepreneur (some might even call him a “tech bro”) – flush with the sense of self-worth and self-satisfaction that comes from living and working in a city and industry that treats him and his friends as the most important and intelligent human beings ever to grace a metropolitan area with their presence – takes a moment to think about homelessness.

ah the spirit of new york and the new world order

rahu

rahu

Banned
another interesting side light to the moscone/,milk assassinations was noted by herb caen in his society columns. he wrote about the swing drug culture of san Francisco intha time and noted that one of the recurrent people at these society drug bashes was O.J Simpson. he always had two blonds on his arms. OJ grew up insan Francisco and played his college football there, so he was a san francisco favorite.

his trial fro murdering his wife Nicole brown simpson had many strange aspects. one the proseucuetion put inspector furman on the stand to defend the allegation that the police were after OJ. but furman was a racist as other trials had shown. so why did the prosecutor place a racist on the stand. judge ito was married to a police captain so this episode is one that does not make sense.
and then there is the small matter that Marcia clark ,a DA, was having a sexual relationship with defense attorney johnnie Cochrane during the trial.
but most troubling was that after thecase broke, and before the police searched OJs apartment, the police allowed OJs lawyer to remove two full, heavy suitcase from OJs apartment. there are newphotographs ofthis strangesituation.
what was in the suitcases, bloody clothes?....no... drugs. oj was supplying the LAPD with cocaine from san Francisco
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/oj-simpson-saga-continues-lapd-confirms-theyre-170234505.html

"The Los Angeles Police Department has officially confirmed to the Los Angeles Times, following a report by TMZ, that it is investigating a knife that was found on O.J.’s old Brentwood property years ago and then just kept as a souvenir by a retired police officer — because the LAPD literally cannot quit messing this up."

even now, the evidence that the LAPD was covering up for OJ still keeps appearing. clearly OJ was the cocaine connection for selected LAPD officers.

, that it is investigating a knife that was found on O.J.’s old Brentwood property years ago and then just kept as a souvenir by a retired police officer — because the LAPD literally cannot quit messing this up.

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/oj-simpson-saga-continues-lapd-confirms-theyre-170234505.html

"The Los Angeles Police Department has officially confirmed to the Los Angeles Times, following a report by TMZ, that it is investigating a knife that was found on O.J.’s old Brentwood property years ago and then just kept as a souvenir by a retired police officer — because the LAPD literally cannot quit messing this up."

even now, the evidence that the LAPD was covering up for OJ still keeps appearing. clearly OJ was the cocaine connection for selected LAPD officers.

, that it is investigating a knife that was found on O.J.’s old Brentwood property years ago and then just kept as a souvenir by a retired police officer — because the LAPD literally cannot quit messing this up.

rahu

interestingly, there is another story of how this knife appeared.
https://news.yahoo.com/knife-allegedly-found-buried-oj-145300250.html

The LAPD confirmed Friday that a blood-spattered knife, reportedly found at O.J. Simpson’s estate years ago during demolition but just recently turned over to law enforcement, was being investigated by the police department, sources told TMZ.
While few details from the LAPD have emerged, TMZ reported that a construction worker found the buck folding knife at the estate years ago, possibly in 1998, and handed it to an off-duty LAPD cop he ran into on the street. The cop reportedly kept the knife in his home until he retired in January and was planning to frame it in his home.

hhhmmmm , this story doesn't make the coverup so obvious.but multiple stories as to where the knife came from is too obvious to dismiss.
first the officer found the knife and kept it. now a someone else found it and gave it the cop who kept it.

rahu

rahu

Banned

what was in the suitcases, bloody clothes?....no... drugs. oj was supplying the LAPD with cocaine fromsan franciosco

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/oj-simpso...nd-murder-001416681--abc-news-topstories.html

In 1996, ABC News' Barbara Walters asked Simpson's lawyer and longtime friend Robert Kardashian to address the famous Louis Vuitton garment bag that he was seen carrying from Simpson's house after the murders -- a bag that many speculated could have contained the murder weapon.
"I went to O.J.'s house just to support him," Kardashian told Walters. "I didn't know he was in Chicago. I just was standing there when he pulled up and walked right in."
Simpson's assistant then came out with the bag.
"I was raised to be a gentleman, I walked over and I said 'let me hold that for you,'" Kardashian said. "And then I walked up to the policeman standing guarding Rockingham and I said, 'I have Mr. Simpson's luggage.' And he said 'You can't come in.' I said, 'But it's his luggage will you take it?' And he said, 'No, you can't come in.'"
So Kardashian took the bag home. He said he then forgot that he had it and the bag "remained in the trunk of my car all night."
He told Walters he never opened it.
"It meant nothing at that point," Kardashian said. "Nothing about the bag came out until after he was arrested. And the bag was sitting, lying open in Mr. Simpson's bedroom in my home. The police were here, searched his room and the bag was lying open, just the way it was when he left."
Kardashian, who died in 2003, said he never saw or carried anything that looked suspicious.
"The police could have taken it [the bag] at any time. They never sought to do so," he said. "In fact when we turned it into the court 9 months later they still never did any tests to see if there was blood. I don't believe they really wanted to know the answer. I think it was better to leave speculation. And to let the public think there was something sinister about these bags."

rahu

rahu

Banned
Last week the san francisco chronicle was given the Best Large Newspaper Award for California. It is reflection of how the Rothschild/cia /mossad control the media.
In the early years thru the 60’s the chronicle was a voice of “alternative perspectives” In san Francisco. The hearst owned san francisco examiner was the establishments mouth piece.
As late of the 70’s this progressive editorial stance existed and can be symbolized by Pulitzer winning columnist herb caen’s devoting half a column if 1978 asking why the ambassador at the Iranian embassy was the head of the savak, the notorious Iranian secret service. After the 1973 oil embargo the mossad used Iranian embassies for the base some of their covert operations. I had never seen a column by Caen that was so vitrupatuive .

But after the moscone/milk assasinations the san francisco chronicle has fallen a long way as they now endorse every gentrification candidate and proposal, whereas in their hay day the chronicle was for the indigenous san Francisco culture.

The killing of “insiders” whose morals would endanger the agencies operations goes way back.
My father knew the head of covert cia operations,herb rose, in the 1960s-1980’s ,from flight school at the Rankin air academy in Tulare ca during ww11. Though they did not have a strong friendship, it was rekindled when my brother became involved with the agency in the 70’s.my father used to go to the Olympic club in san Francisco and play poker from the 60’ til his death.

When the moscone/milk assassinations occurred in 1978, about the cia co it told him I also told him some of the local cops were the suppliers connection.

Well he asked herb about it, and herb told him he knew nothing about this. when I heard this ii knew I had to leave s.f. as the cover-up of the assassination was obvious. As I mentioned my father was very moral as many people were after ww11.the creation of the cia was given a angelic aura to protect the free world. This is why the cia wa able to attain it’s current malicious power.. He did not believe this
, but in 1982 I left for texas to get away from sf as I saw by then the massive coverup tha had happened.
I returned for a visit in 87, and found that my father in his moral way, was watching the surrounding drug dealing and reporting these activitie to the police. I warned him this was not wise but he believed herb .

A few months later after I returned to Texas, he was run over by a chronicle newspaper truck and sustained a life threatening concussion. By the time I was able to get back, he had died of a blood clot in his leg.
From the beginning this was a strange case. The driver was a 18 year old kid. district managers (truck drivers ) were always at least in their late 20’s or 30’s. so this very unusual. The young driver disappeared which
And he was found under the truck in a cross walk…… andsustaina severe concussion
this became an obvious murder as I found out from my mother that when he was in the hospital he had been telling her that “they” were trying to kill him. he was aware enough to feel the pain of the blood clot, but nothing was done about it and he died from it.

My cia connected lawyer brother,tito Anthony torres, said he would take care of everything as this was a open and shut case.
I had stopped talking to my brother since the moscone/milk assassinations

In1991 my mother called and said we had won the trial and would receive money in 2 weeks.
Then the chronicle claimed the city of Daly city was partially liable because the stop sign was obscure by bushes.so another 8 years past and I found out that there would be no settlement monies and I was being kept the dark and finally had to the California bar to find out what was happening. It turns out that after guilty verdict in the wrongful death suit for my father, my brother did nothing, no judgment was given and no action against Daly city was taken beside the initial filing of the suit.

In California If a plaintiff files a suit and does not pursue the suit for 5 years the defendant can have the lawsuit thrown out of court. My brother did nothing after the guilty verdict in the wrongful death trial.
So the guilty verdict was thrown out, the manslaughter against the driver was thrown out.
So why did my brother tito antony torres give the chronicle a free pass. Well not a free pass as he was paid under the table and put the money in an off shore account.but he ******* me and paid off all other family members to keep quiet.my younger brother who did not have the grades for law school, suddenly received admissions to hasting law school in spite of never even applied. He had alerted me some strange problems about the lawsuit, but after he received admission to Hastings, he ceased to talk to me.

What had happened was this was not an accident, but a murder to silence my father from complaining to the police about the drug dealing and so as to shield the cia and police and the san Francisco chronicle , my brother was paid off to do nothing and to shield the san Francisco chronicle as my father had been very active in the Kiwanis club and was well known in the social clubs scene inSF.

The san Francisco chronicle now is hand maiden to cia manipulation of the society ,as is the California bars ,whose lawyers lied to me about my brother( though the lies were so blatant that ultimately my brother was given a nonpublic reprimand.)

This is an early example of what is happening now, anyone who is close to the powers that be and do not have the corrupt morals of the .001% are being killed so keep the demon plans to kill millions secret..
My brother is a poster child for the depraved morals that are necessary to be employed by the Rothschild drug dealing yahwists corporations .

In fact the mossad and cia love to welcome those who will betray their own country or bloodlines For drugs ,sex or feelings of importance

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
The moscone/milk assassination were responsible for the rise of a new generation of politicians, polticians who knew the truth but chose to be quiet………. Or else​

The most obvious is sen.diane feinstein,the chairperson for the house intelligence committee .
The assassin, dan white first shot mayor moscone , then proceeded toward the chambers of Harvey milk. on the way he met supervisor diane feinstein and they chatted a few moments ,then dan white proceeded to milks chamber and killed him.
Just a note , Feinstein had run for mayor repeatedly and lost repeatedly. but she was appointed interim mayor and then won the next election. from a local politician to senator and a member of the trilateral commission is quite a reward .​

On a talk show I just heard( 12/16) that senator feinstein is introducing an assault gun ban again as a result of the unspeakable hotror of newtown,conn.. In 1994 she got a 10m year ban on assault rifle .
last year a intelligence agency reported that u.s. guns were fueling mexicos violent drug wars. this is not new as this has been reported since 2008, but it interestingly senator Feinstein, chairman of senate intelligence committee responded to the latest report last year by saying a ban was not needed now.
On the talk show it was mentioned that diane Feinstein was the first person to enter Harvey milks chambers after he was shot.​

Hmmm a little scrubbing of history going on as the san Francisco chronicle reported she talked to the assassin, dan white ,in the time inbetween the murders of moscone and milk as written above.​

The senator has mercury conjunct pluto .this gives a deep and pondering mind with a sense of isolation.here with a sextile to mars,she shows tact and endurance to meet her goals. This also gives a extreme selfish or prejudiced orientation to her mind.
With the orcus /Jupiter midpoint conjunct to mercury and pluto, there thoughts lead to almost ruthless means to gain her ends. This pattern gives the inclination toward enforcement and security as she has achieved.​

rahu​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-report-on-cia-torture-1429636113023030.html

The CIA inspector general’s office — the spy agency’s internal watchdog — has acknowledged it “mistakenly” destroyed its only copy of a mammoth Senate torture report at the same time lawyers for the Justice Department were assuring a federal judge that copies of the document were being preserved, Yahoo News has learned.

The deletion of the document has been portrayed by agency officials to Senate investigators as an “inadvertent” foul-up by the inspector general. In what one intelligence community source described as a series of errors straight “out of the Keystone Cops,” CIA inspector general officials deleted an uploaded computer file with the report and then accidentally destroyed a disk that also contained the document, filled with thousands of secret files about the CIA’s use of “enhanced” interrogation methods.

After receiving inquiries from Yahoo News, Feinstein, now the vice chair of the committee, wrote CIA Director John Brennan last Friday night asking him to “immediately” provide a new copy of the full report to the inspector general’s office.
“Your prompt response will allay my concern that this was more than an ‘accident,’” Feinstein wrote, adding that the full report includes “extensive information directly related to the IG’s ongoing oversight of the CIA.” (CIA spokesman Boyd declined to comment.)

Feinstein is there to make sure the fact that mossad brought torture into the prison camp is not mentioned inany version

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Fatal-stabbing-reported-on-San-Francisco-s-7406582.php

May 6
A retired San Francisco public defender was stabbed to death Friday at her San Francisco home, and a man covered in blood inside the Potrero Hill residence was detained for questioning, authorities and neighbors said.
The victim, Marla Zamora, 65, was stabbed at her home on the 400 block of Arkansas Street, police said.

Police have held for questioning a man found covered in blood inside the home of a retired San Francisco public defender who was stabbed to death, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday.
Marla Zamora was killed at her house in the 400 block of Arkansas Street, San Francisco police told the newspaper. Officers who were called to the Potrero Hill residence late Friday morning found her body in the backyard, police said.

this seems to be a tragic occurrence, but Marla Zamora started her career among lawyers that were in the know about the moscone/milk assassinations.

as some of these lawyers became and are involved to the restructuring of the drug connections of moscone and milk(milks source was from salt lake city ,likely the fbi associated drug connection of the late howard hughes from Nicaragua).

it may not be innocent, as the mossad/cia has in the near past taken over san francisco's drug "cartels".

once the mossad takes over the local "cartels", there is often a "thinning out" of people in the know after they gain absolute control.

as we are in the nodal return time of the moscone milk assassination, I have to wondered it this murder doesn't resonate with a spate of deaths after the assassinations in 1978. most memorably was now senator Feinstein's campaign manager committing suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge in 1979.

rahu

rahu

Banned
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Fatal-stabbing-reported-on-San-Francisco-s-7406582.php

May 6
A retired San Francisco public defender was stabbed to death Friday at her San Francisco home, and a man covered in blood inside the Potrero Hill residence was detained for questioning, authorities and neighbors said.
The victim, Marla Zamora, 65, was stabbed at her home on the 400 block of Arkansas Street, police said.

Police have held for questioning a man found covered in blood inside the home of a retired San Francisco public defender who was stabbed to death, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday.
Marla Zamora was killed at her house in the 400 block of Arkansas Street, San Francisco police told the newspaper. Officers who were called to the Potrero Hill residence late Friday morning found her body in the backyard, police said.

this seems to be a tragic occurrence, but Marla Zamora started her career among lawyers that were in the know about the moscone/milk assassinations.

as some of these lawyers became and are involved to the restructuring of the drug connections of moscone and milk(milks source was from salt lake city ,likely the fbi associated drug connection of the late howard hughes from Nicaragua).

it may not be innocent, as the mossad/cia has in the near past taken over san francisco's drug "cartels".

once the mossad takes over the local "cartels", there is often a "thinning out" of people in the know after they gain absolute control.

as we are in the nodal return time of the moscone milk assassination, I have to wondered it this murder doesn't resonate with a spate of deaths after the assassinations in 1978. most memorably was now senator Feinstein's campaign manager committing suicide by jumping off the golden gate bridge in 1979.

rahu

this supposition seems to be correct as information coming to me has verified that mossad/cia drug connections are now involved with family Zamora has in los angeles .
it seems that mossad has sewn up control of drugs in northern California and is now penetrating southern California drug markets.

about 10 years ago when the mossad staring taking over the bay areas drug market, they followed the nicargua /contra connection.
a old Nicaraguan "padrino" in the mission district had some minor surgery but died on the operating table. in the void created, the mossad stepped in to surreptitiously take control of the drug market controlled by the deceased padrino. this included having Mexican federal agents kick down the doors of drug dealers in the mission and telling them to stop and get out of the drug trade . since 2005, mossad has taken control of this drug system.
the contra/Nicaraguan connections were established from Utah, just like Harvey milks drug connections were. the late howard hughes had set up a drug smuggling highway from Nicaragua to salt lake cirty in the early 70's. he used FBi agents as his cover and protectors. moscone was a cia backed drug cartel head.
so now as mossad goes to L.A. to take over that market ,they are following the same Nicaraguan drug avenues, just as happened I the 70's,when the hughes drug cartel started penetrating the Hollywood drug market.the ex-wife of noah dietrich(right hand man to howard hughes[ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah_Dietrich]) was central to establishing the salt lake drug connection in venice/west LA in the late 70's.

the mossad specializes in eliminating people by seemingly natural "accidents" and then gets into bed with the survivors relatives to ultimately supplant them. this is what is now occurring with the case of the murdered retired public defendant Zamora.

in the 70's the cia planted several incompetent lawyers in the Legal Defense Corporation which was a federally funded organization to provide free legal representation to lower income people. several lawyer in this corporation were involved in the assassinations of milk and moscone .
to this day the district attorney's office and the public defenders office are open books for the CIA and now the mossad.

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSenUa0qOFg
"Homeless Taken to FEMA Camps and RFID Chipped! *PLS WATCH* - It´s NOT a CONSPIRACY THEORY!"

this is already happening ,so the plans to do this in the san Francisco bay area already have a precedent.

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-stat...sion-2724.html

I know this is possible as my own cia connected brother placed a RFID chip on me while a slept over a year ago.
throughout the day I constantly hear the subtle electronic "beeps.

rahu
amazingly they have removed the concentration like cyclone gates from the bart stations ,at least the one's I use. though they have keep the additional fencing in place. it seems the police are not allowing open drug dealing to occur, though again I only use a few of the stations . I wonder why the about face. I don't think any intentions are changed.

I still am tracked through the day with the chips my brother implanted in me while I slept. these seem to be nano sized.
amazingly my brother tito torres seems to be working with the public defenders office again. amazing that they will employ a lawyer that has a 70 page record of discipline, was suspended for 5 years 3 different times and never served any of the suspensions. though as I have said the DA office is so riddled with cia corruption that any person that uses the public is at risk as their case histories are open books to covert agencies ,especially if they are of a political nature. I may be wrong I don't know for sure but there is some type of involvement.

rahu

rahu

Banned
amazingly they have removed the concentration like cyclone gates from the bart stations ,at least the one's I use. though they have keep the additional fencing in place. it seems the police are not allowing open drug dealing to occur, though again I only use a few of the stations . I wonder why the about face. I don't think any intentions are changed.

I still am tracked through the day with the chips my brother implanted in me while I slept. these seem to be nano sized.
amazingly my brother tito torres seems to be working with the public defenders office again. amazing that they will employ a lawyer that has a 70 page record of discipline, was suspended for 5 years 3 different times and never served any of the suspensions. though as I have said the DA office is so riddled with cia corruption that any person that uses the public is at risk as their case histories are open books to covert agencies ,especially if they are of a political nature. I may be wrong I don't know for sure but there is some type of involvement.

rahu

in addition to removing the concentration like gates from BART< now there seems to be an opinion shift about homelessness . since the Rothschild/NYC corporations started buying SF< they have attacked the homeless, pushing them out of areas they were paving and building over. now I wave of compassion is being shown by serveral editorials in the Chronicle. of course the chronicle has no independent editorial stance, they mimic what the Rothschild corporations want. so I don't put much faith in the "new" approach using compassion and suggestions building housing for the homeless. it is only a pull back just as taking the cyclone fence gates off the bart stations.
their original intent is as shown by the fact that these corporations are now erasing the iconic Berkeley culture just as SF has lost it's cultural identity . in Berkeley the same old thing is going on evictions tearing down land mark structures and building the ubiquitous high rise.

these pull back on their attack of the homeless and the pull back of the concentration camp like gates to barts is nothing more that the receding tide before the cultural tidal waves erasing all indigenous culture in California.

rahu